Test Mask-Social Distancing Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Mask-Social Distancing

Test
Jan 16, 2021 | 09:05 1 Which is more effective?

Wear a mask and close contact or no mask and social distance?

PS- I am not asking if we should be doing both Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 09:10 2 NO MASK, stayed 2 meters, washing/sanitizing sure worked till October. Cases small, deaths of/with few, MASKS and complacency has ruined everything. LOCKDOWN killing us faster!

That f*ing "we know that" comment is disgusting...they know SFA, making it up, nothing helps. After easing lockdowns, I bet CASES will return.

All the NEW media terms used are sickening, outbreak, spike, rollout, cohort!
Last edited by fjlip; Jan 16, 2021 at 09:14.

• Jan 16, 2021 | 09:14 3
    Quote Originally Posted by wade View Post
    Which is more effective?

Wear a mask and close contact or no mask and social distance?

PS- I am not asking if we should be doing both
    Neither, stay in your house at all times and use Amazon. Flatten the future. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• GDR
    Jan 16, 2021 | 09:32 4 You guys sure know how to beat a dead horse! Beautiful morning here. Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 11:32 5 Has anybody had the antibody test? Available in Mexico and South America, haven’t heard if it’s available in Canada Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 12:19 6
    Quote Originally Posted by RD414 View Post
    Has anybody had the antibody test? Available in Mexico and South America, haven’t heard if it’s available in Canada
    I know Dynacare offers antibody testing with a doctors prescription for around $75.00 in Ontario and Quebec. I read Lifelabs also offers the test for a similar fee in Ontario. Health Canada is currently sending out 50,000 antibody test kits randomly across Canada to determine the actual infection rate in the general population so watch your mailbox and maybe you will be one of 50,000 to get a test for free. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 13:01 7
    Quote Originally Posted by RD414 View Post
    Has anybody had the antibody test? Available in Mexico and South America, haven’t heard if it’s available in Canada
    That would prove millions have had this MILDLY, hoping to hear that, unless MSM/ all Govs suppress the facts. Only the scared, 95% negatives, are getting tested, rest of us just stay home when ill, get over it. How will we know for sure? Could be near herd immunity, how do we know? Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 13:08 8 Yea you might get a free test in mail, but results will be none of your business Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 14:51 9 Neither. This farce has gone on long enough. Care homes are where 95% of the troubles are. Protect them. HARD.

And let the rest of us be already. Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 14:58 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Neither. This farce has gone on long enough. Care homes are where 95% of the troubles are. Protect them. HARD.

And let the rest of us be already.
    Agreed care homes are where the most vulnerable population is. But how do you protect them when all the workers go home every day? And this to a scenario you would suggest would mean that the virus is basically everywhere. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 16, 2021 | 16:18 11 Sensible doctors are already advising people to get a covid antibody test before they consider the vaccine.

More people are becoming naturally immune faster than the vaccine can be rolled out. Win win. Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 16:28 12 All these matters result that the mainsteam media is not doing their jobs, their is never an opposing few precented does not matter where we talking about climate change covid 19 or Trump. All the narratives are directed from the UN. There is tonnes of evidence that the riots at the us capitol was led by antifa people to make Trump look like an instagator to the violence. You look at the BLM protests in the summer it were the same people and that just does not fit . And who was encouraging that behavior the democratic party! Alot of people are waking up and the media keeps demonizing these people. This whole thing is not going to and well. Reply With Quote

• Blaithin's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 16:30 13
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Masks are good !

We don't have to look at chucks and his peers ugly faces when out and about !

Take a shower a lot of dirty chucks out there !

lock chuck and his peers up !
    Seriously? Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 17:14 14
    Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    All these matters result that the mainsteam media is not doing their jobs, their is never an opposing few precented does not matter where we talking about climate change covid 19 or Trump. All the narratives are directed from the UN. There is tonnes of evidence that the riots at the us capitol was led by antifa people to make Trump look like an instagator to the violence. You look at the BLM protests in the summer it were the same people and that just does not fit . And who was encouraging that behavior the democratic party! Alot of people are waking up and the media keeps demonizing these people. This whole thing is not going to and well.
    How are your banjo lessons coming? Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 17:26 15
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    How are your banjo lessons coming?
    you can stay asleep Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 16, 2021 | 17:30 16
    How are your banjo lessons coming?
    Seriously ?? Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 18:13 17
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Seriously ??
    Did you want join the band ? When you post nonsense you are treated accordingly. Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 18:16 18
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    That would prove millions have had this MILDLY, hoping to hear that, unless MSM/ all Govs suppress the facts. Only the scared, 95% negatives, are getting tested, rest of us just stay home when ill, get over it. How will we know for sure? Could be near herd immunity, how do we know?
    You know there is no herd immunity when you have the highest positivity rate in Canada like Sask does. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 18:38 19
    You know there is no herd immunity when you have the highest positivity rate in Canada like Sask does.
    SFA are dying, like 5 days of average Saskatchewan deaths since March 2020! All counted as COVID? But WITH Covid not OF COVID! WTH is wrong with you people? Boost your immunity and LIVE! 99.5 % survive. News flash...NOBODY leaves LTC, they all DIE! Reply With Quote

• Jan 16, 2021 | 18:47 20
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    SFA are dying, like 5 days of average Saskatchewan deaths since March 2020! All counted as COVID? But WITH Covid not OF COVID! WTH is wrong with you people? Boost your immunity and LIVE! 99.5 % survive. News flash...NOBODY leaves LTC, they all DIE!
    Even those , like you, not in long term care will die.You up?
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2021 at 18:52.
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 19:16 21 Doubt that...99.5% chance of virus killing me are GREAT odds. News flash to to, your mortal. Nobody lives forever.
    Last edited by fjlip; Jan 16, 2021 at 19:20.

• RTK
    Jan 16, 2021 | 20:03 22 What are the odds of me dying of one of the following;

1. Drug overdose
    2. Car accident
    3. Plane crash
    4. Farm accident
    5. Cancer
    6. Heart attack
    7. Stroke
    8. Back country ski or hiking adventures
    9. Ocean adventure
    10. Hunting Accident
    11. Homicide
    12. Boating accident

I think I scared myself, I am no longer going to do anything that might have a risk associated with it... I am officially just sitting at home eating and drinking because I see no risk to that plan. I think I can get steaks delivered and hopefully a 40 of spiced rum a day can be sent... ah nothing to worry about... oh wait... nope I see no risk. Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 20:08 23
    Did you want join the band ? When you post nonsense you are treated accordingly.
    whatever you say , i guess? Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 20:18 24
    Did you want join the band ? When you post nonsense you are treated accordingly.
    nonsense , is it ?https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/13...-nancy-pelosi/ Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 20:31 25
    Quote Originally Posted by RTK View Post
    What are the odds of me dying of one of the following;

1. Drug overdose
    2. Car accident
    3. Plane crash
    4. Farm accident
    5. Cancer
    6. Heart attack
    7. Stroke
    8. Back country ski or hiking adventures
    9. Ocean adventure
    10. Hunting Accident
    11. Homicide
    12. Boating accident

I think I scared myself, I am no longer going to do anything that might have a risk associated with it... I am officially just sitting at home eating and drinking because I see no risk to that plan. I think I can get steaks delivered and hopefully a 40 of spiced rum a day can be sent... ah nothing to worry about... oh wait... nope I see no risk.
    Do you take that many drugs? Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 20:46 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Do you take that many drugs?
    Well, it did make number one on the list Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 20:53 27
    Quote Originally Posted by farming101 View Post
    Agreed care homes are where the most vulnerable population is. But how do you protect them when all the workers go home every day? And this to a scenario you would suggest would mean that the virus is basically everywhere.
    That is a great question. I don’t know the answer. But the powers that be should be working out an answer.

If we’re locked down, may as well have the staff living in the homes with the older folks? Pay them WELL for the short term, to be isolated? Double time for them would be a smaller price to pay IMO than this ridiculous whole society shutdown for nothing. Reply With Quote

• RTK
    Jan 16, 2021 | 21:29 28 Sheep wheat - I don’t have the answer but 2 weeks in two weeks out, rapid testing before entry - not sure of accuracy, but obviously if we report test results publicly we must be able to test accurately. I mean surely the government only reports accurately. Reply With Quote
    RTK
    Jan 16, 2021 | 21:40 29 Yes... a drug overdose was listed purposely as number one as I believe that is likely my downfall... think I had a couple Tylenol as a child and likely had couple as an adult.

But given Covid-19 lock down and the legalization of weed I decided now was the time to try some weed. One can only assume after trying a joint I will graduate to harder drugs and hence my fear.

Seriously, this constant preposterous bombardment of fear is causing problems for far too many people and yes I think drug overdoses, alcohol and generally sitting around is going to cause more deaths and trouble than Covid.

Covid is real - we just need some prospective on the issue... Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Jan 16, 2021 | 21:41 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    That is a great question. I don’t know the answer. But the powers that be should be working out an answer.

If we’re locked down, may as well have the staff living in the homes with the older folks? Pay them WELL for the short term, to be isolated? Double time for them would be a smaller price to pay IMO than this ridiculous whole society shutdown for nothing.
    Only double time??? might work for some RNs but what about housekeeping, maintanence, and low paid aides? And most are women that have families at home that they will have to leave for 2 weeks at a time requiring child care. Maybe if you paid them the wages paid to oilfield camp workers which will be way more than double time you might get some takers. Oh, and I had no idea that retirement homes have that many empty beds that they could house not only residents but all staff needed as well. No wonder if costs so much for elderly care when so much space is not being used. Reply With Quote