• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BagAll Grain Bags

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BagAll Grain Bags

EcoGenX became a Saskatchewan supplier for BagAll Grain bags. These bags come in both 9 Mil and 9.5 Mil and we have all sizes available. We are selling grain bags to help us raise the funds we need to build our recycling plant so your purchase will help support a full scale recycling plant for all Agriculture Plastics. For more information, please contact Dallon. My contact information is listed below on my poster. Thank you!

Www.ecogenx.com

Did you put any money down to secure your inventory?

Comment

Decent bags. Not as stretchy as ag flex. Seem stiffer/not as pliable, but never had a problem filling or emptying them. Birds may have touched them a little less due to them being a little stiffer? But not a lot less.

Comment

We had a lot of problems with them, didn’t overstretch, but had a lot split and we did have alot of problems with Ravens and deer.

Comment

Lots of bags around this area. Lots of elk, moose, deere, ravens, and coyotes too. One neighbor fills all his bags at his homeyard to lessen wildlife damage. Others bag in the field and have lots of problems. There’s wildlife highways across my fields going to neighbours bags.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's feedback! We use to sell HiTec and Ipesa but found these to come in at a cheaper price point and made the switch. I'm excited to launch a brand new grain bag this spring that is made from 100% Recycled grain bags. Were hoping we can create a closed loop system so the bags you use can be recycled back to a new bag for the following year 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.