• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer .....

Any other reports of this ?
    https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212915.shtml?fbclid=IwAR3URreze8zGmtIY8OhknpUKzB6 aknk-H1mtIUoFDisX0a3lGY6bc8ZxAbQ#.YAH4cOM0a0Q.twitter

Not sure if legit ..
    One would think with twitter being the bastion of “no false news” it would be banned if not true
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jan 15, 2021, 20:28.

23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials

Did Agstar get his yet?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm _source=NYPTwitter&fbclid=IwAR2rEb9Or2Z2gAr2zHQvxU Hxk8I7UuHUm9Sd5NuEfJ9tdU1jE8u2dngTMOk

Comment

I see they are not alarmed by the small amount of deaths , only 23
      They started vaccinations at the end of December, I wonder how many deaths from Covid reported in same time period?
      I did not see that .

Comment

13 deaths in people over 80 with pre existing conditions in a group of 30000. How many would have died without the vaccine ? Also Sweden passes 10000 deaths from covid. Almost 3 x Canadian death rate.
        Last edited by agstar77; Jan 15, 2021, 23:27.

Comment

Drill into that data a bit. Almost all deaths in care homes but some in community living and health system.

Bet dollars to donuts the community spread is a family with an elders at home with extended family - some cultures do not send the aged to care homes. My wifes grandparents lived into their 90s living with extended family.

The health care deaths are probably spread to other elderly patients in the facility. I didnt hear anything about 550 nurses and doctors dying.
          Last edited by jazz; Jan 16, 2021, 08:36.

Comment

It is complete madness what is being done to the general population and is having zero impact toward the desired end result.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Covid stats. Good lord, what the f have we done here.

[ATTACH]7425[/ATTACH]
              There have been 2 deaths in my region that I know that would fit into the community category or other.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                13 deaths in people over 80 with pre existing conditions in a group of 30000. How many would have died without the vaccine ?
                People over 80 with pre-existing conditions account for more then half of Canada's covid deaths. How many would of died without covid?
                Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Any other reports of this ?
                  https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212915.shtml?fbclid=IwAR3URreze8zGmtIY8OhknpUKzB6 aknk-H1mtIUoFDisX0a3lGY6bc8ZxAbQ#.YAH4cOM0a0Q.twitter

Not sure if legit ..
                  One would think with twitter being the bastion of “no false news” it would be banned if not true
                  A chinese "virologist" who has to remain anonymous and a Wuhan doctor good grief what next!!!!

Comment

This woman is having a hard time with the vaccine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/InsaneParler/comments/kxdg32/woman_fakes_covid_vaccine_convulsion_symptoms/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Comment

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/professor-dolores-cahill-why-people-will-start-dying-a-few-months-after-the-first-mrna-vaccination/

Comment

Drill into that data a bit. Almost all deaths in care homes but some in community living and health system.

Bet dollars to donuts the community spread is a family with an elders at home with extended family - some cultures do not send the aged to care homes. My wifes grandparents lived into their 90s living with extended family.

The health care deaths are probably spread to other elderly patients in the facility. I didnt hear anything about 550 nurses and doctors dying.

Comment

Comment

Gee old frail, not long to live, like the majority in LTC. But that's okay, to be expected. If same died of/with Covid a terrible tragedy, Dr's and Premiers CRY on TV!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.