Test Global warming eh? Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Global warming eh?

Test
ajl
Jan 15, 2021 | 09:15 1 Check this out:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/bitter-cold-brings-chaos-global-072341642.html

That was totally unexpected. Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2021 | 09:20 2 https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/bi...072341642.html Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2021 | 09:22 3 hopefully greta is frozen Reply With Quote

  • Jan 15, 2021 | 09:23 4 Weather event or climate change? Here is your first clue. The first 2 words of the article " Freezing weather...." Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 10:37 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Weather event or climate change? Here is your first clue. The first 2 words of the article " Freezing weather...."
    But a few weeks ago you were using weather events and claiming they are evidence of climate change.
    The greatest risk on my farm is always weather. If I get 1/2 a crop next year because of drought or flood, the losses will amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars of lost income that will make the impact of a carbon tax look insignificant.

    Climate scientists have already identified the increasing frequency of extreme weather events as symptomatic of climate change
    Make up your mind. You look as hypocritical as a politician flying to exotic destinations in the middle of a pandemic. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 15, 2021 | 11:31 6 If northern areas were experiencing balmy temperatures, that would be front page news 24/7. News about exceptionally cold weather generally gets buried. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 15, 2021 | 14:15 7 I watch the weather, ahem, sorry, climate in various places around the world. Check out Yakutsk Siberia. They are in one of the 9 000 000 areas of the world, warming at fifteen times the rate of anywhere else in the world.

    Pretty darn chilly there. Again. Like usual. Here I thought the climate change was a grave threat? I is 55 C looks fairly dangerous, no? Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Jan 15, 2021 | 14:39 8 The article is from Bloomberg which is normally quite far left and it mentions the fact that unreliable sources of energy is life threatening under these circumstances. Who would have thought that might be the case? Oh yeah...everybody who's brain is functioning. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 15, 2021 | 16:14 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    I watch the weather, ahem, sorry, climate in various places around the world. Check out Yakutsk Siberia. They are in one of the 9 000 000 areas of the world, warming at fifteen times the rate of anywhere else in the world.
    Pretty darn chilly there. Again. Like usual. Here I thought the climate change was a grave threat? I is 55 C looks fairly dangerous, no?
    I know someone from Yakutsk. From being the key word, as it is a good place to be from. Especially in the winter.
    I just looked up their weather records.
    The hottest month in records going back to 1834 has been July 1894, with a mean of +23.2*°C (73.8*°F)
    I'm sure Chuck has an explanation as to why that record Has held through 124 years of global warming.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 15, 2021 at 16:20.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • fjlip's Avatar Jan 15, 2021 | 17:01 10 "Climate scientists have already identified the increasing frequency of extreme weather events as symptomatic of climate change"

    HA HA gotcha...there are words but you all know them anyway... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 15, 2021 | 17:36 11 Right from the start anyone with half a brain could see this Global Warming idea was just a political scam!

    I can see how people that live in the artificial World that we call cities could be fooled but i can't believe that Farmers that deal with climate every day could be fooled! I guess blinded by their ideology. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 15, 2021 | 18:59 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I know someone from Yakutsk. From being the key word, as it is a good place to be from. Especially in the winter.
    I just looked up their weather records.
    I'm sure Chuck has an explanation as to why that record Has held through 124 years of global warming.
    JHC , ab5, its just weather
    if they say its warming , then it is , weather records are irrelevant ?
    sheep even said , that place is warming way faster than anywhere else ,lucky thing or it would be as cold as mars Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 09:28 13 2020 was Earth’s 2nd-hottest year, just behind 2016

    January 14, 2021

    It’s official: 2020 ranks as the second-hottest year on record for the planet, knocking 2019 down to third hottest, according to an analysis by NOAA scientists.

    https://www.noaa.gov/news/2020-was-e...st-behind-2016

    Name:  3-2020-GLOBAL-LAND-OCEAN-TEMPERATURE-PERCENTILES-MAP.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  19.8 KB
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 16, 2021 at 09:58.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 09:32 14 Yawn....hottest in 100 yrs of records. Did NOAA check 50,000 yrs ago?

    Talk about cognitive bias.

    Meaningless data point in the history of post glacial earth.

    But I am sure the cbc crowd is frothing. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 09:43 15 TRUST the data it can’t be wrong. (sarcasm)

    I’m so sick of being told what’s right or wrong by these so called EXPERTS only to years later find out they were wrong.

    Raise your kids to think for themselves and NEVER stop questioning, it might be our only hope. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 09:44 16 https://www.globalchange.gov/browse/...uences-climate

    Name:  CAQ_global_temperature_time_series_v5.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  19.2 KB

    The green band shows how global average temperature would have changed due to natural forces only, as simulated by climate models. The blue band shows model simulations of the effects of human and natural factors combined. The black line shows observed global average temperatures. As indicated by the green band, without human influences, temperature over the past century would actually have cooled slightly over recent decades. The match up of the blue band and the black line illustrate that only the inclusion of human factors can explain the recent warming. (Figure source: adapted from Huber and Knutti, 201212). Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 09:47 17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    https://www.globalchange.gov/browse/...uences-climate

    Name:  CAQ_global_temperature_time_series_v5.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  19.2 KB

    The green band shows how global average temperature would have changed due to natural forces only, as simulated by climate models. The blue band shows model simulations of the effects of human and natural factors combined. The black line shows observed global average temperatures. As indicated by the green band, without human influences, temperature over the past century would actually have cooled slightly over recent decades. The match up of the blue band and the black line illustrate that only the inclusion of human factors can explain the recent warming. (Figure source: adapted from Huber and Knutti, 201212).
    Who draws the chart, one of your most trusted allies? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 09:54 18 Read the reference and check the link and you will see that the website and graph are from all the US Government agencies that produced the report "Climate Change Impacts in the United States: The Third National Climate Assessment".

    If their conclusions and data are wrong, then show us the scientific organizations and their research that says so.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 16, 2021 at 10:20.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 10:31 19 this horseshit will catch up to them soon enough, same as the canola glut that wasn't there , (came from the Cdn and US govt's) (i.e. Stats Can and Usda) so must of been right ? right chuck ?
    Last edited by caseih; Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33.
    Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 10:44 20 This statement is priceless:
    The match up of the blue band and the black line illustrate that only the inclusion of human factors can explain the recent warming
    Probably the most perfect example of circular reasoning I've recently seen.

    A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous.
    In this case, the really humorous part is that the gullible one repeated it without any consideration of how meaningless this statement truly is, or how idiotic it makes him look. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 11:23 21 https://www.flatcreekinn.com/bison-americas-mammal/ Reply With Quote
    Jan 16, 2021 | 12:59 22
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Read the reference and check the link and you will see that the website and graph are from all the US Government agencies that produced the report "Climate Change Impacts in the United States: The Third National Climate Assessment".

    If their conclusions and data are wrong, then show us the scientific organizations and their research that says so.
    Chuck2 please explain to me where in any of your responses you addressed the fact that during the latest cold spell in the U.K the wind farms went down to almost no production combining with a high demand for electricity caused record breaking prices for electricity. This same cold weather pattern has caused the demand for natural gas to spike causing LNG prices to reach all time highs. You addressed none of this, instead you yell squirrel look over here, hottest year ever on the planet. Your usual non answer bull#*#t response! Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 13:08 23
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Read the reference and check the link and you will see that the website and graph are from all the US Government agencies that produced the report "Climate Change Impacts in the United States: The Third National Climate Assessment".

    If their conclusions and data are wrong, then show us the scientific organizations and their research that says so.
    Horse shit, 30's were hotter, add in Medieval Warm period, makes your graph azzwipe. Cherry picked data. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 13:09 24 Made up data more like it Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 13:33 25
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    this horseshit will catch up to them soon enough, same as the canola glut that wasn't there , (came from the Cdn and US govt's) (i.e. Stats Can and Usda) so must of been right ? right chuck ?
    It wont because it relies on disconnected urban voters who want to virtue signal hard like Justin.

    If global warming has continued unabated for 100 yrs and every yr is the hottest on record and every place is warming 3x as fast as everyone else, then records like these would have been taken out by now. And no thats not weather. Higher temps will result in higher peaks eventually, yet none ever happen.

    But muh science.

    Name:  cdn temps.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  92.3 KB Reply With Quote

  • Jan 16, 2021 | 13:55 26
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    2020 was Earth’s 2nd-hottest year, just behind 2016

    January 14, 2021

    It’s official: 2020 ranks as the second-hottest year on record for the planet, knocking 2019 down to third hottest, according to an analysis by NOAA scientists.

    https://www.noaa.gov/news/2020-was-e...st-behind-2016

    Name:  3-2020-GLOBAL-LAND-OCEAN-TEMPERATURE-PERCENTILES-MAP.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  19.8 KB
    "its official" !!!!!, how exciting, you guys are *** hilarious Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 14:51 27 It's not getting hotter it's getting milder. Of course this will result in less ice and snow.

    Interesting for Battleford SK the average annual temp for 2020 makes it the 20th warmest year in the last 30. Unremarkable. Quite a few coolish months this year. Everyone will remember we were fretting about being behind on GDD's before finally getting some heat (but no rain in many areas) in July and Aug Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 14:55 28
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    "its official" !!!!!, how exciting, you guys are *** hilarious
    Funny. I watch Yakutsk year round, nearly daily. They are in that super red zone. Of course. People who don’t think or look things up would never know this. They trust the “experts”. Lol

    Like case said, low information, high useless degree holding, Uber educated, woke, panicky and fearful, leftist urban dwellers are their target.

    Same people who are scared about this stupid overblown, “ pandemic”. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 16, 2021 | 16:10 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Funny. I watch Yakutsk year round, nearly daily. They are in that super red zone. Of course. People who don’t think or look things up would never know this. They trust the “experts”. Lol

    Like case said, low information, high useless degree holding, Uber educated, woke, panicky and fearful, leftist urban dwellers are their target.

    Same people who are scared about this stupid overblown, “ pandemic”.

    Your 100% right of looking up information on our own, lots of horseshit posted.. Case in point, your rant regarding a CBC interview with a PEI resident who made that statement it hasn't been -30 degrees in PEI like it use to years ago.

    You went on to post it's never been below -27 degrees in PEI. Quick google and low and behold PEI has had many days of -30.

    As for Covid you've been anti-masker, anti-vaxxer denier since day one.

    Ya your a so called Rightie "Expert" with all the answers. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jan 16, 2021 | 18:48 30 And YOU are a LEFTIE with all the WRONG answers! Reply With Quote