• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare

And this doesnt include any green new deal or climate hoax spending. Another 1.9T added to it on Bidens first day.

House of Cards or Japan 2.0.

Thats what happens when you hollow out your economy and send it overseas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	usdebt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	779573

what about those purchased USD?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      what about those purchased USD?
      I am playing the spread USD to CAD and I get some income in USD.

I am betting the loon weakens more than the US buck in any scenario. Our debt projections are just as bad but we have no reserve currency, a poorly diversified economy and a G20 GDP.

I will bet against Trudeau all day long.

Comment

I always find it amusing when people point out the record debt to GDP ratio in WWII and claim that it was no big deal, hence no big deal today.

The reason that it was no big deal back then was that it only lasted about 3 years. Government spending collapsed in 1946 and along with it the need to borrow such huge sums.

Today's debt binge shows zero sign of abating. As the graph indicates, it's a completely different picture today.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
          I always find it amusing when people point out the record debt to GDP ratio in WWII and claim that it was no big deal, hence no big deal today.

The reason that it was no big deal back then was that it only lasted about 3 years. Government spending collapsed in 1946 and along with it the need to borrow such huge sums.

Today's debt binge shows zero sign of abating. As the graph indicates, it's a completely different picture today.
          It is even worse than this. By printing such vast sums of money, government has totally destroyed the relationship between work and money. It will take generations to get that back. Nobody thinks that now is a good time to dial it back either so time to prep.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.