• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thought I would do a quick thread on this...

Thank you for virtual AGM meeting this past week....I like it...hope to see more like it...

Thank You to those that participated and brought forward discussion on the resolutions... progress

Thank you that it wasn't minus 30 when the power went off....12 degrees in the house is chilly but minus 2 outside is balmy ...go figure...Thursday was nice if out of the wind.

Thank you to the Saskpower crews ...they obviously earn their keep ....too bad the decision makers wouldn't upgrade infrastructure during the summer....the crews though,, I have learnt to ignore their summer goofing off when it comes to waiting for power in the winter...I should have taken the picture of 6 trucks around the one stuck because the guy though he could drive to the post....

Thank you to the WP and other farm news people that totally missed reporting the resolutions put forward about sales reporting and carbon credits...although maybe the story is still be written and it did get written

Thank you to saskpulse....they had a good report about their efforts over the past year with regards to the carbon tax issue.

Thank you for a code of practice...or in other words a health and safety officer for the farm...not sure where the margins in the farm are for that.
    Last edited by bucket; Jan 15, 2021, 19:59.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...