• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Crazy questions but one fact is most of the new cases are 20 to 30-year-olds. Who are pullet proof

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
      Because farmers bad , always improving land , trying to be more productive , going that extra mile to get the job done and improving food quality thats second to none to any country.
      Yup so now we need another group of leeches....that's all I see....But I could be wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        The vaccinate the world thing is just a media positive to make us think they are doing something.ya right...
        Thoughts on this.
        Why in sask.and in Canada only..
        Why has no popular politician or media person got covid and died?
        They all leave their bubble..travel out side the country..
        People of all ages died.
        Yet that group is immune?
        What are the odds of that?
        ha the Queen had it and she is 94 yrs old.

They never tell you anything about the deceased but we all know many of these people are riddled with other diseases that were likely uncontrolled. 47% of ICU admissions were obese or had lifelong respiratory issues or had history of smoking and vaping. No wonder the US has the most cases. They have been living large for a long time.

Comment

It's time to take Trudeau to the train station.

Or somewhere where we won't see him for a long long time...

It sure would be nice to see him lose his grandfathers fortune on the stupid shit he promotes.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            This Code of Conduct is funny how it just came out of nowhere onto Canadian Farmers. Why?
            If your talking about what I think you are are, please call it by it's proper name, "Irresponsible Grain". It's Ted Menzies' latest attempt to make himself relevant.

It will be be another layer of work for that will not generate anymore revenue at the farm gate but will add extra costs and labour to farm management.

Despite Menzies' false claims, Irresponsible Grain won't help resolve,trade disputes. Trade policy is oft dictated by internal politics and nationalistic issues. A farmer in middle SK reducing tillage won't matter a tick.

Questions also need to be asked as to who the hell let Ducks Unlimited in the committee door? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
              If your talking about what I think you are are, please call it by it's proper name, "Irresponsible Grain". It's Ted Menzies' latest attempt to make himself relevant.

It will be be another layer of work for that will not generate anymore revenue at the farm gate but will add extra costs and labour to farm management.

Despite Menzies' false claims, Irresponsible Grain won't help resolve,trade disputes. Trade policy is oft dictated by internal politics and nationalistic issues. A farmer in middle SK reducing tillage won't matter a tick.

Questions also need to be asked as to who the hell let Ducks Unlimited in the committee door? FFS.
              Thank you for confirming my suspicions....

Comment

Brave hit the nail on the head it’s another bullshit program to help farmers get closer to the poor house.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  [B]It sure would be nice to see him lose his grandfathers fortune on the stupid shit he promotes.
                  You can bet that fund has been reinvested into every cause these guys champion. All the billionaires do it too. Put a bunch of money behind some pet unicorns and then lobby the govt to back the same policy. Gates has his dirty fingers all over these ideas.

Comment

I hope farmers see through this crock of shit. ...responsible ag code of practice....we set the world standard in machinery used and crop rotations and crop mix....ffs already. ..

We may not be top of wheat....but mustard flax peas lentils canary canola durum.....the rest of the world is just trying to copy us....

And what happens when the customer wants something done outside of the code of practice....refuse the sale?

Idiotic.....

Comment

My 2 cents.
                      Whiskey should never be adulterated with anything more than water or ice.
                      Previously mentioned my opinion re Code of Practice.
                      Spending on social license sure worked for the patch eh?
                      It reads like written by Rachel Notley.
                      Farm groups need a napalm type re organization.
                      Right to Farm??? Nope
                      Now discussing changes to CGC as well.
                      Canada Grain Act
                      Duck me, its been since 71!
                      Napalm that entire building in Winnipeg.
                      Another heritage group that has never left home or risked
                      their own money. Useless dinosaur. Winnipegitis.
                      All my checkoff money coming home!!!!!

Comment

It's sad to read some of these new programs they are pushing down our troats. The idiot today pushing this said on the radio farmers knew this along time ago. I almost smashed the radio.

Comment

Bill will inflate land prices too....
                          http://https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-farmland-biggest-owner?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-15&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM http://https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-farmland-biggest-owner?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-15&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Comment

The latest is these land developers now want the renters to pay the land taxes besides the high rent. Can you say, Serf? It was talked about and is really happening.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              The latest is these land developers now want the renters to pay the land taxes besides the high rent. Can you say, Serf? It was talked about and is really happening.
                              And if guys agree to it....who is to blame?

I can't believe guys are chasing land .....why not cruise with good prices without wearing it out on someone else's land for a razor thin margin on rented land....

Maybe get a year or two more out of the machinery and put some money away....

Does everyone think this there is a gold star for machinery parades and an RBA auction at the end ....to start over?
                              Last edited by bucket; Jan 16, 2021, 08:25.

Comment

I did a Trudeau today and took a personal day. I’m sledding not learning lines like he is for the next shit show event.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...