Test Step 4 Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Step 4

Test
Jan 13, 2021 | 09:11 1 Disassociate

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/golf-donald-trump-gutted-pga-tour-snub-040751649.html

https://youtu.be/a6FUJULLNbk Reply With Quote
Jan 13, 2021 | 09:24 2 I don't like commenting on all the Trump stuff...but the media forgets the democrats won..they defeated Trump...and just can't quit hammering him....I have seen sore losers before but sore winners is a new low...


How about putting out some policy...time wasted on Trump....7 days and they have to kick him....highlights what may be wrong with washington and what Trump has been saying all along...still alot of facts missing about the capital riot ..today there was a police officer essentially saying he was told to stand down....

No different than Trudeau for the 5 years in power still blaming Harper for something every chance he gets while neglecting to own up to his failures in the the last 5 years... Reply With Quote

  • Jan 13, 2021 | 09:40 3 you see it on here , they're obsessed with trump , mustn't have any kind of life ? Reply With Quote

  • Jan 13, 2021 | 17:41 4 The anti trump crew smells blood, he will be gone soon enough through regular means but it almost seems that they want him evicted from the world! Reply With Quote
    Jan 13, 2021 | 22:07 5 Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 07:24 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneG View Post
    The anti trump crew smells blood, he will be gone soon enough through regular means but it almost seems that they want him evicted from the world!
    There just scared he might try to come back in 4 years but by that time I think the only thing Don and Joe will be doing is duking it out at the local shuffelboard table. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 07:55 7 This has to do with draining the swamp. This shows how deep the swamp is. They were well aware they had to get rid of him no matter what before he disclosed or changed any of the laws or rules by which they have been able to scam the tax payers for all these years. Discredit, use social media and the media to discredit any positive things he might have done. Don’t like the way he goes about things but there is no way possible he could have done everything wrong in the last four years. It’s impossible to believe. I’m sure even the dummy running our country has done something good. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 14, 2021 | 08:03 8 You guys think Creepy Joe is going to be president 😆🤣. This is gonna be good. Trump let the s$#t rise to the top, exposed for the world to see. Get ready to be shocked.
    Last edited by biglentil; Jan 14, 2021 at 08:08.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 14, 2021 | 08:24 9
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    This has to do with draining the swamp. This shows how deep the swamp is. They were well aware they had to get rid of him no matter what before he disclosed or changed any of the laws or rules by which they have been able to scam the tax payers for all these years. Discredit, use social media and the media to discredit any positive things he might have done. Don’t like the way he goes about things but there is no way possible he could have done everything wrong in the last four years. It’s impossible to believe. I’m sure even the dummy running our country has done something good.
    I didn't have a high opinion of Trump when he was going through nomination to run for POTUS nut he did understand that there is way to much regulation stifling buisness.
    Who ever thought the USA whould export surplus oil.
    Imagine how much that one thing helped control thier trade deficit.
    He seem to try to reign in big government. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 08:36 10
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    I’m sure even the dummy running our country has done something good.
    I can’t think of a single thing. Seriously racking my brain. Anyone?

    Oh right, he brokered peace deals, stifled rampant baby killing, and pulled out of the Paris accord.

    Wait, wrong guy I got there... Reply With Quote

  • fjlip's Avatar Jan 14, 2021 | 11:38 11 And 60% of sheeple will never hear about his record/non performance/lies...

    Name:  trudeau.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  33.0 KB Reply With Quote

  • Jan 14, 2021 | 14:05 12
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    You guys think Creepy Joe is going to be president 😆🤣. This is gonna be good. Trump let the s$#t rise to the top, exposed for the world to see. Get ready to be shocked.
    Getting pretty close to Orange Heelspurs ban on twitter. Threats of violence don't go over well. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 18:15 13
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    , mustn't have any kind of life ?
    Says the guy who averages over 3 posts per day for the last six years. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 19:32 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Lurking View Post
    Says the guy who averages over 3 posts per day for the last six years.
    Says the person who claimed to be a farmer here , then not , then in Australia..... credibility near zero .
    Nice picture of the little helicopter though 👍.

    Much like a few others who claim to be farmers then disappear at times when called out . But still have the audacity to shame real farmers on here at times
    Strange habits Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 19:38 15
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Says the person who claimed to be a farmer here , then not , then in Australia..... credibility near zero .
    Nice picture of the little helicopter though 👍.

    Much like a few others who claim to be farmers then disappear at times when called out . But still have the audacity to shame real farmers on here at times
    Strange habits
    hey bin , thought you had blocked me ? wtf ?
    but i saw your project when someone quoted it
    really interesting , more posts like that would sure interest me Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 19:43 16 If you have to put to chain link fence with razor wire at the top for your inauguration you weren't legitimately elected. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 14, 2021 | 19:58 17 https://m.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-matter-activist-who-stormed-capitol-on-jan-6-arrested-charged_3657333.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium =email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-14-4 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 14, 2021 | 20:02 18 popcorn , anyone ? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 14, 2021 | 20:09 19 Step 5 biden might not make press looking bad for lefties tonight! Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 20:35 20
    Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
    Who ever thought the USA whould export surplus oil.
    Imagine how much that one thing helped control thier trade deficit.
    Then could you explain why the US trade deficit has now climbed to a 14 year high? Why has the US trade deficit significantly increased over Trump's term in spite of his tariffs and his claims of bringing industry home?

    Name:  20423.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  16.5 KB
    https://www.statista.com/chart/20423...-and-services/
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ovember-455761
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 14, 2021 at 20:39.
    Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 22:16 21
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    If you have to put to chain link fence with razor wire at the top for your inauguration you weren't legitimately elected.
    Or maybe the dictators rabble don't want a democracy and a peaceful transition. Reply With Quote
    Jan 14, 2021 | 22:21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Or maybe the dictators rabble don't want a democracy and a peaceful transition.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/amuse/status/1349885882262761473

    Interesting times for sure Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 06:26 23
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/amuse/status/1349885882262761473

    Interesting times for sure
    We have come to the point where MSM has gone from faking the news to making the news.

    Unregistered activists and advocates masquerading as news organization and hiding behind free press rhetoric. All enabled by big tech.

    Trump pulled the mask off everyone. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 15, 2021 | 08:50 24 https://mobile.twitter.com/amuse/sta...85882262761473 Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 11:16 25
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    We have come to the point where MSM has gone from faking the news to making the news.

    Unregistered activists and advocates masquerading as news organization and hiding behind free press rhetoric. All enabled by big tech.

    Trump pulled the mask off everyone.
    Talk about making the news.
    I saw this yesterday, from Jade Sacker who is supposedly a CNN reporter who was in the riot with a supposed Antifa rioter who was there to incite violence. Heavy on the supposed.

    The important part, that isn't speculation, is that from her own bio, she has this to say about herself:

    My work is intended to create evidence
    Not expose evidence, or find evidence, but create it. Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 12:04 26
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Talk about making the news.
    I saw this yesterday, from Jade Sacker who is supposedly a CNN reporter who was in the riot with a supposed Antifa rioter who was there to incite violence. Heavy on the supposed.

    The important part, that isn't speculation, is that from her own bio, she has this to say about herself:



    Not expose evidence, or find evidence, but create it.
    Jade Sacker is not a CNN employee, she is an independent photo journalist. the following link shows a list of who she has commissioned stories/photos for. Where is CNN?
    https://www.jadesacker.com/about
    Both the left and right claim John Sullivan is an activist for the other side. He claims he is now a journalist. He has been charged so we will see what the court decides.
    In any case, neither person works for CNN or MSM
    Politifact site has investigated the reports re Sullivan and Sacker that AF5 and others are gleefully sharing and have concluded they are MOSTLY FALSE.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...g-activist-an/
    AF5 For someone who claims that there is too much division, I am not sure how reposting reports that a credible fact checking agency has determined to be mostly false is solving a division problem Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 12:21 27 Dml. Don't put words in my mouth. Read my unedited post above. I only included the allegedly Connections to the Washington walk in For context of how it is relevant to this conversation today. With plenty of disclaimers.

    My point is that this person Claims to have a career as a journalist , And then thinks that it is acceptable to create evidence as a journalist.
    Is that attitude acceptable In your value system?
    Because as far as I know creating evidence is illegal in most situations. Reply With Quote
    Jan 15, 2021 | 12:44 28
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Dml. Don't put words in my mouth. Read my unedited post above. I only included the allegedly Connections to the Washington walk in For context of how it is relevant to this conversation today. With plenty of disclaimers.

    My point is that this person Claims to have a career as a journalist , And then thinks that it is acceptable to create evidence as a journalist.
    Is that attitude acceptable In your value system?
    Because as far as I know creating evidence is illegal in most situations.
    Create: 1. to cause to come into existence, make, originate 2. to bring about, give rise to, cause

    Create: make, produce, form, perform, come to exist, bring into being, bring into existance, build, fashion, constitute, originate, generate, construct, discover, shape, forge, design, plan, fabricate, cause to be, conceive, give birth to, compose, produce.

    And you are interpreting her description of "create" very narrowly to fit your argument. The term create is used in the arts community to describe putting on a show, making a film, and even for photographs. The creation of a documentary or photograph does not mean anything illegal is being done. It means something (photo or video) is being made to present evidence. You accuse me of putting words in your mouth, well you are doing the same thing by claiming you know what a single sentence drawn from her bio, without any context means. You have not way of knowing what she meant with those words unless you have asked her. Have you?

    PS do you think I should create a website today or create a photobook or a video showing the birds eating at my feeders? I can guarantee all of these 3 creative options will only document and provide evidence of which birds are at the feeders and will in no way impact that evidence even though I will be creating something about the birds at the feeders
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 15, 2021 at 17:20.
    Reply With Quote