Test Humour out of Tragedy Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Humour out of Tragedy

Test
Jan 12, 2021 | 12:58 1 The horned guy from the insurrection mob is refusing to eat in jail because they won't serve him organic! Could someone help him? He might starve. Reply With Quote
Jan 12, 2021 | 13:15 2 Always the victim.
I encourage free will. Food is available to him.
Let him starve himself. Reply With Quote

• Jan 12, 2021 | 13:16 3
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    The horned guy from the insurrection mob is refusing to eat in jail because they won't serve him organic! Could someone help him? He might starve.
    And who would give a flying **** ? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 12, 2021 | 13:17 4
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    The horned guy from the insurrection mob is refusing to eat in jail because they won't serve him organic! Could someone help him? He might starve.
    That proves it. He’s a lefty Antifa mole. I have never heard of a righty being organic. Lol. Reply With Quote

• Jan 12, 2021 | 13:18 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowerpower View Post
    That proves it. He’s a lefty Antifa mole. I have never heard of a righty being organic. Lol.
    Maga eats beef. That guy is clearly all soy snowflake. Probably was promised a bailout from Kamala and now she forgot. Reply With Quote

• Blaithin's Avatar Jan 12, 2021 | 13:28 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Maga eats beef. That guy is clearly all soy snowflake. Probably was promised a bailout from Kamala and now she forgot.
    Didn’t say he didn’t eat beef. Just wants organic.

He’s wearing an animal on his head so chance of being a vegan seems slim. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 12, 2021 | 15:30 7 Judge orders organic food. I kid you not. Is that his first or second amendment right? l.o.l. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like