• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta stock return online

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta stock return online

Anyone else having problems logging into their account?

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
    Anyone else having problems logging into their account?
    My folks have trouble with it every year since they’ve gone to doing it online. Never had an issue mailing or faxing it back before. I think you need to change the password annually or something like that..............

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
      My folks have trouble with it every year since they’ve gone to doing it online. Never had an issue mailing or faxing it back before. I think you need to change the password annually or something like that..............

Good luck
      Yes, there was nothing but trouble with it last year. I did not know the password had to be changed every year. Tried to get someone on the phone but no luck yet. I would much rather see an online form that can be printed off and mailed in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.