• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump still suffering from Covid?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Trump still suffering from Covid?

There are a number of recent studies showing significant mental impairment as a result of Covid infections.
    -"According to the report Trusted Source published in The Lancet on November 9, 18 percent of COVID-19 patients developed a mental health issue — like depression, anxiety, or dementia — within 3 months of diagnosis. Their risk was doubled compared to people who didn’t have COVID-19"
    -"Nearly 6 percent of adults diagnosed with COVID-19 developed a psychiatric disorder for the first time ever within 90 days, compared to just 3.4 percent of patients who didn’t have COVID-19."
    -"Older adults with COVID-19 also had a two to three times greater risk for developing dementia." https://www.healthline.com/health-news/people-with-covid-19-more-likely-to-develop-depression-anxiety-and-dementia#How-the-new-coronavirus-affects-the-brain https://www.healthline.com/health-news/people-with-covid-19-more-likely-to-develop-depression-anxiety-and-dementia#How-the-new-coronavirus-affects-the-brain

-"October 29, 2020 -- The coronavirus can affect brain functioning and cause mental decline equivalent to the brain aging by about 10 years, according to a new study published on the preprint server MedRxiv. The study hasn’t yet been peer-reviewed.
    Even those who have recovered from COVID-19 may face “chronic cognitive consequences,” they found. In the worst cases, the mental decline was similar to a drop in 8.5 IQ points.
    “The results align with the ‘brain fog’ reported by many people who, even months after recovery, say they are unable to concentrate on work or focus how they did before,” Adam Hampshire, the lead research and a doctor at Imperial College London, told The Times of London.
    The research analyzed cognitive tests for more than 84,000 people in the UK who had recovered from confirmed or suspected COVID-19. They saw that recovered patients performed worse on cognitive tests in multiple areas than would be expected for their age and other demographics. The tests included questions that measured problem-solving abilities, working memory, selective attention and emotional processing. https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201028/study-shows-covid-19-may-cause-brain-aging https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201028/study-shows-covid-19-may-cause-brain-aging

-"Doctors in a large Chicago medical center found that more than 40% of patients with COVID showed neurologic manifestations at the outset, and more than 30% of those had impaired cognition. Sometimes the neurological manifestations can be devastating and can even lead to death.
    However, new research is now suggesting that there may be long-term neurologic consequences in those who survive COVID infections, including more than seven million Americans and another 27 million people worldwide. Particularly troubling is increasing evidence that there may be mild — but very real — brain damage that occurs in many survivors, causing pervasive yet subtle cognitive, behavioral, and psychological problems." https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133 https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133

Could it be that it is not just the loss of the election that has triggered even more irrational behavior from Trump? Could it be effects of Covid? And what impact did experimental treatments have on his cognitive abilities given some of the drugs he was prescribed for Covid do impact mental abilities?

Can you imagine what Agriville will sound like if some of the participants who claim Covid is a hoax end up getting Covid and experience 10 years of brain aging and lower IQs!
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 9, 2021, 13:24.

"A new study from China shows that more than three quarters of COVID-19 patients who were sent to hospital experienced at least one symptom of the virus six months after first falling ill....23 per cent reported depression or anxiety." https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/76-per-cent-of-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-experience-symptoms-six-months-later-study-1.5259865 https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/76-per-cent-of-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-experience-symptoms-six-months-later-study-1.5259865

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      Can you imagine what Agriville will sound like if some of the participants who claim Covid is a hoax end up getting Covid and experience 10 years of brain aging!
      Not a laughing matter, but I can't help but think that for quite a few Agriville members, if their brains were to age 10 years, that might progress them from children to young adults, and could really improve the discourse on here.
      I'm sure some would lump me into that category too...
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 9, 2021, 13:17.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Not a laughing matter, but I can't help but think that for quite a few Agriville members, if their brains were to age 10 years, that might progress them from children to young adults, and could really improve the discourse on here.
        I'm sure some would mump me into that category too...
        lol I knew that was coming and could have predicted from who too! But you are right, not a laughing matter! There is lot about Covid we do not know. One thing for certain is it is not "just the flu"
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 9, 2021, 13:15.

Comment

The most shocking Stat in the article is this:
          developed a psychiatric disorder for the first time ever within 90 days, compared to just 3.4 percent of patients who didn’t have COVID-19."
          I never realized that psychiatric disorders could be that prevalent in the broader population.
          I must be reading that wrong. If 3.4% develop a disorder for the first time every 90 days, that would be 13.8% in a year. In 7 years, 100% of the population will have developed a psychiatric disorder for the first time.
          Then what, can't develop something for the first time a second time in the 8th year.
          How is this Stat even possible?
          Isn't math wonderful.

Comment

Of course, my assumption that this study applies to the broader population is completely wrong. This Stat is likely true when you consider the median age of the typical covid patient.
            Otherwise, the average 70 year old must have developed 10 unique psychiatric disorders throughput their life?

Comment

Some people like DML are just born stooopid and dont need a virus. Lmao.

Comment

To be clear, all of the reports are direct quotes from news articles about Covid brain research. And the links for each of the 3 sections are included. So if you do not like the wording, take it up with them and call them stupid. Also note, the quote you are having problems with is out of England who have a different way of phasing things than we do. Maybe Mallee could interpret it differently than you are reading it given his Australian links to English.

The bottom line to all three reports is there are more mental health issues in Covid surviors than in the general public and those mental health issues are long lasting (90+ days in this research).

Comment

And here I though the Trumpets on this list would welcome an excuse for Trump's recent behavior instead of the riot proving him to be what Democrats have claimed since day 1.
                  Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 9, 2021, 15:01.

Comment

I don't think he ever contracted the virus. I mean, how could you when you live on a golf course chasing squirrels in the bush. This post will trigger small minds.
                    Last edited by Guest; Jan 10, 2021, 01:08.

Comment

Can you imagine what Agriville will sound like if some of the participants who claim Covid is a hoax end up getting Covid and experience 10 years of brain aging and lower IQs!

DML 100% terrified of Covid and acting just like that, 10 years aging, lower IQ before our eyes...More FAKE scaremongering no doubt. Who in the h*ll does one believe?

Comment

Sleazy joe must have had the rona at least 40 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

DML 100% terrified of Covid and acting just like that, 10 years aging, lower IQ before our eyes...More FAKE scaremongering no doubt. Who in the h*ll does one believe?
                          Well I am sure you believe Jazz with claims like the death rates would not go up in the fall, that Covid would disappear after the election etc etc. Keep ignoring reality there fjlip I am sure you are safe in your cave away from any human contact

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            lol I knew that was coming and could have predicted from who too! But you are right, not a laughing matter! There is lot about Covid we do not know. One thing for certain is it is not "just the flu"
                            And Bin Lurking came along with an irrelevant comment about squirrels just to prove my point that some posters could benefit from 10 years of brain progress.

Comment

xxxxx
                              Last edited by burnt; Jan 10, 2021, 05:50.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...