• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominion voting machines - Six counties

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion voting machines - Six counties

Patrick Byrne goes into detail on how the 2020 US election results are flawed. All it took was six counties.
    Very interesting read.

https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/bitcoiner-patrick-byrne-there-is-no-question-in-my-mind-that-this-election-was-hacked/ https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/bitcoiner-patrick-byrne-there-is-no-question-in-my-mind-that-this-election-was-hacked/

Everybody knows that the US election was stolen. Problem is that only 40% of Americans care. What is most disturbing is that global elites have great evil plotted for us the little people and our vote does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      Everybody knows that the US election was stolen. Problem is that only 40% of Americans care. What is most disturbing is that global elites have great evil plotted for us the little people and our vote does not matter.
      You are definitely one of the little people. Maybe one of the seven dwarfs. Apologies to the dwarfs.

Comment

It may or may not be true, but this will be similar to 911, the debate will go on for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          You are definitely one of the little people. Maybe one of the seven dwarfs. Apologies to the dwarfs.
          In this case I don't see a correlation between height and a person's opinion, although some where in the world today that may have occurred.

Comment

I think that the biggest cause of the election results, and therefore an excessive knee jerk to the left, with more govt encroachment, was simply Donald Trump's personality and character flaws.
            Now, like here in Canada, or on Agriville, it will be useless to exhibit less than compliance with prevailing opinion.
            Although democracy prevails common sense does not.
            And rather than entertain a trade of clever insults, I would rather employ an easily understood Duck Off.

Comment

We shall see after the lawsuits against the orange guys lawyers by Dominion are done.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                We shall see after the lawsuits against the orange guys lawyers by Dominion are done.
                Pretty smart of Sydney Powel to get Dominion in court under oath, wait till the court starts ordering dominion to turn-over the info Powel wants.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                  In this case I don't see a correlation between height and a person's opinion, although some where in the world today that may have occurred.
                  Tis The leftard way
                  Last edited by Guest; Jan 8, 2021, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    Pretty smart of Sydney Powel to get Dominion in court under oath, wait till the court starts ordering dominion to turn-over the info Powel wants.
                    Yup if you insult someone to the point they can sue you ....they sort of have to prove it wrong ...don't they...

Dominion is in a lawsuit now that requires them to prove what Trump says was false....and let the forensic team go through it...

Comment

Do you honestly think the Trump team never knew they were in trouble before the election?He was calling in the proud Boys and saying the election was a fraud even before any counting had started.He knew from polling he was going to lose.Even Republican states told Trump the election was fair.Basically Trump lost and he did not like to lose.Trump is such a sore loser I bet he will be golfing over seas and the government will pay for his one way flight to make America great again

Comment

Anyone who watched the election in real time can see there was fraud. I went to bed. Because they stopped counting in the key states. Trump was well ahead. Next morning, I wake up, trump was losing all those states. A bit of research, and sure enough, it’s fishy.

Hint. You are not going to get reality out of the main stream media, like cbc. You have to search for it from various other sources.

Comment

Not to mention, Biden pulling in six and seven people to rallies? Nope, I don’t think trumps team was too frightened. Joe himself said that the democrats have put together the biggest fraud operation in us history. He actually said that.

Comment

The last time my family dealt with something similar the t-34s rolled in and problem solved.

Comment

As POTUS Bidet continues to use the phrase "The First Hundred Days", I'm leery about what he will try to push through. I'm sure Ottawa is delirious with anticipation. That alone should make us wary.
                              Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 8, 2021, 19:30.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...