• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impeachment

Not that I agree with what's going on in the States but what can we do in Canada to get our Idiot out?
    Shouldn't he have to answer to all the scandals?
    Cant get a straight answer and they say he would win another election.
    WTF is wrong with people?
    We need to separate!

It is interesting how much the time CTV and CBC spend on US politics instead of watching what isn't happening in Canada ...specifically Trudeau...

Both news channels in Canada interview experts about the issues in Washington but they cant seem to do the same in depth about the people in Ottawa...

I have to turn it off and watch reruns because what is happening there doesnt interest me other than seeing the effort they put into interviewing experts from all over.

Comment

BLM guy was charged last night with being one of the instigators of the assault on the capital.

Yep its trump supporters.

They were played by the Democrats.

Any one who believes they are angels needs to wake up.

Comment

Derail removed.
        Last edited by burnt; Jan 8, 2021, 06:58.

Comment

The videos show people walking in. Summer video shows window breaks and in rush the looters then they burn it down.

The first is Bad says MSM the second is good protesting.

What a ****ed up world.

Comment

Trump is unstable and not real smart at all.No chance of a political career no chance of a TV show and the Trump brand world wide will probably go bankrupt.Just like all the farmers in the midwest because of Trump policies.Sice the beginning Democrats and Republican have took turns running the country.It is called a political correction not the end of the world.Unless your a cult member.

Comment

There is no reporting of the news - who, what, where, when and how are the only facts I want; news should not be clouded with opinion.

Honestly the only thing I believe anymore is what I see with my own eyes. Even that in it self doesn’t give me a true view of what is going on.... because I only get a birds eye view of the happenings in my location.

As an example, one can be lead to believe where we live on a farm is a safe place and peaceful and nothing to worry about given I only see what happens around here when I am present.

Now put up some security cameras and watch the footage. In my case it was a friends game cameras that made me rethink about how unaware I actually was...

I think it would be real interesting to put a GoPro camera on the dog... I bet he encounters all forms of wild life...

It upsets me to say this but Canada is becoming a sh$th0le faster than I ever imagined and it starts with who we elect to govern the nation.

Trudeau and his band of idiots are completely unfit to govern our nation. Good people make sound, moral and rational choices but they may still be wrong because hindsight is 20/20.

Trudeau is not such an individual - don’t take my word; look at his conduct for yourself is all I can say...

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                Trump is unstable and not real smart at all.No chance of a political career no chance of a TV show and the Trump brand world wide will probably go bankrupt.Just like all the farmers in the midwest because of Trump policies.Sice the beginning Democrats and Republican have took turns running the country.It is called a political correction not the end of the world.Unless your a cult member.
                And you are ok with the f u c k u p we have here ???????

Comment

You need a new cable package or a better history teacher. Branding half a country as cult members?

So by your logic farmers in the US should rock out under a Biden admin just like we are under skippys green scams?

Trump would have fixed that trade by now. And yes short term pain is likely.

But now, Canada and the US are beholden to a single buyer who wants to take over. If you think that is a recipe for long term prosperity have you got a lot to learn.

Comment

This thread was about your man , not trump

Comment

Never thought I would live to see the day where pretty much everything you see or read in main stream media sources is propaganda but we are there. In this environment there is no removal of the turdhole until the government is totally bankrupt as we are a one party state now. maduro in venezuela is still on the scene after years of misery and that is the future of canuckistan. Any election that does not go the right way will be stolen. as witnessed in the US. so that will never change. The march to one world government is now underway and will not be interrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                        Never thought I would live to see the day where pretty much everything you see or read in main stream media sources is propaganda but we are there. In this environment there is no removal of the turdhole until the government is totally bankrupt as we are a one party state now. maduro in venezuela is still on the scene after years of misery and that is the future of canuckistan. Any election that does not go the right way will be stolen. as witnessed in the US. so that will never change. The march to one world government is now underway and will not be interrupted.
                        Trump exposed so much its not even funny. He pulled the mask off the entire world.

Elections are a farce, they can steal them at will like Soros did with ours in 2015, 2019 and soon to be 2021. There 100% is a global elite deep state govt running everything and the just took out the only guy who could have fought them. If a US president cant fight it, nobody can. They will get their agenda through by hook or by crook. They can break entire countries if they want and they do.

They will dismantle the dollar, oil and the constitution now and then start some war somewhere that will drag the US in for 20yrs again.

Comment

[QUOTE=RTK;482186]There is no reporting of the news - who, what, where, when and how are the only facts I want; news should not be clouded with opinion.

Honestly the only thing I believe anymore is what I see with my own eyes. Even that in it self doesn’t give me a true view of what is going on.... because I only get a birds eye view of the happenings in my location.

Funny, we just talked about that this morning. If news is bought-off, how dangerous is that? The news is so blatantly dysfunctional and biased. Not only that, photos and videos are all doctored now, next thing we’ll see Trump dancing with wolves. 😂

Comment

Its just really sad to see that even after all the questionable tweets, poor speeches, questionable political moves that certain people turn to destruction of what were know to be sacred and "no go" places other than respect.

When will these people realize that it is okay to demonstrate, stand up for rights, push back on poor government policy etc etc but not make it a light on fire and/or destroy/loot opportunity

If there was a time for a good ole hanging like in the western movies, the ones that over stepped respectful boundaries and trashed the capital building.....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              You need a new cable package or a better history teacher. Branding half a country as cult members?

So by your logic farmers in the US should rock out under a Biden admin just like we are under skippys green scams?

Trump would have fixed that trade by now. And yes short term pain is likely.

But now, Canada and the US are beholden to a single buyer who wants to take over. If you think that is a recipe for long term prosperity have you got a lot to learn.
                              Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose any votes.Sounds more like Charles Manson than a president to me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.