Test impeachment Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

impeachment

Test
Jan 12, 2021 | 09:21 61
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Qanon crap like this is being removed on twitter and Facebook. We will see how long these posts remain on this site or the poster.
You are hilarious
Are you going to tell the teacher ? Reply With Quote
Jan 12, 2021 | 09:30 62 buh bye twitter. By all means keep going.

Name:  twtr.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  49.1 KB
Name:  EriSmeWW4AYVQ_u.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  85.6 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 12, 2021 | 09:54 63
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Congrats on the biggest exaggeration so far this year.
    Peaceful protesters threaten to hang the Vice President. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 12, 2021 | 10:06 64
    Yeah it was not a peaceful protest, it was a coup attempt.
    Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??
    Trump tried to overthrow with that attempt?

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room. Reply With Quote

• Jan 12, 2021 | 10:13 65
    Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room.
    I posted this on the Zeihan thread, which seems to have died. But this link gives 28 examples of prominent Democrats and media cheering on the violent protests by the left:

I read through the responses on his Twitter feed to this article.
    A few responders pointed out that the excuse of AOC being immature doesn't hold up to scrutiny when countless other democrats and media expressed public support for the violence by the radical left.

A bunch of examples here:
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07...ing-activists/

Not that this should be used to justify violence by the other side, but sure exposes the hypocrisy.

• Jan 12, 2021 | 10:20 66 [QUOTE=blackpowder;482787]Coup attempt? Where was the army? The judiciary? Buffalo head over rode the Constitution by sitting in Pelosi's chair??

We have had a year of riots and demonstrations far worse and either silence or encouragement from your side of the room.[/QUOT an Heel spurs and his minions tried to stop the certification of a legal election. This is in effect a coup attempt no matter how you spin it. People died, this was not just a non violent protest. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jan 12, 2021 | 10:22 67 I think you give heelspurs too much credit and their constitution not enough. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 12, 2021 | 11:01 68
    I think you give heelspurs too much credit and their constitution not enough.
    Members of Republican congress were being threatened if they did not vote against certification. Rudy was pressuring congressmen during the riots to stall the vote for a day , that is a crime. I think they will get plenty of credit. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 11:03 69
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    You are hilarious
    Are you going to tell the teacher ?
    The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 11:55 70 The media can bark all they want. Nobody believes them about anything. Biden may have won the election, but he didnt beat Trump. Biden will be a footnote in history, probably just a place holder until they can remove him. They need to put a rush on their agenda cause 2024 isnt far away.

Trump has moved to another level entirely and is about to achieve martyr status. His approval rating has risen even higher in january. Biden still cant even draw flys to his geriatric press conferences. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 12, 2021 | 12:08 71 With an appeal to common sense, I feel this cause bettered by Trump's virtual disappearance. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 12:09 72
    The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed.
    So far , anyways , I am still entitled to voice my opinion
    I guess time will tell
    I sure as hell don’t need you telling me what to think or say
    Were you able to google what happened to Twitter, Facebook , etc. , when they thought they could override the constitution ? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Jan 12, 2021 | 12:10 73
    Members of Republican congress were being threatened if they did not vote against certification. Rudy was pressuring congressmen during the riots to stall the vote for a day , that is a crime. I think they will get plenty of credit.
    Agree. But a Night of the Long Knives it wasn't. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 12:50 74
    So far , anyways , I am still entitled to voice my opinion
    I guess time will tell
    I sure as hell don’t need you telling me what to think or say
    Were you able to google what happened to Twitter, Facebook , etc. , when they thought they could override the constitution ?
    The U.S. constitution does not guarantee free speech on private media. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 13:19 75
    The U.S. constitution does not guarantee free speech on private media.
    We shall see Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 12, 2021 | 17:34 76
    We shall see
    How would you like it if people thought it was their right to go on your private property and do as they wish? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 12, 2021 | 17:55 77
    The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed.
    As long as it goes both ways .... nothing should be a one way street in a democracy.... unless it’s not ... Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 18:38 78 As I understand it Facebook and Twitter were exempted from monopoly and anti-trust rules based on the

claim that they were open public forums. What they did contradicted that claim and amounted to a coup to

silence the president. Of course many other media outlets are complicit also. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 12, 2021 | 18:50 79
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    How would you like it if people thought it was their right to go on your private property and do as they wish?
    Explain to me what private property is owned by facebook and twitter? You mean 1s and zeros? Cause thats about all their business model is.

They are using common carrier telecom lines. They are governed by the same rules that old rotary phones are.

Time to reign these guys in and Amazon too for using the post office to cannabilize businesses, socialize losses, pay no tax and raise share prices. Reply With Quote

• Jan 12, 2021 | 19:01 80
    How would you like it if people thought it was their right to go on your private property and do as they wish?
    As I understand it Facebook and Twitter were exempted from monopoly and anti-trust rules based on the
    claim that they were open PUBLIC forums. What they did contradicted that claim and amounted to a coup

you need to get up to speed ? thats like comparing an apple to an orange

oh and FWIW , thieving assholes are doing that here all the time, and SFA is done
    and hunters don't give a **** either
    you're not a double of someone else on here are ? you sure sound alike Reply With Quote

• Jan 12, 2021 | 20:54 81

you need to get up to speed ? thats like comparing an apple to an orange

oh and FWIW , thieving assholes are doing that here all the time, and SFA is done
    and hunters don't give a **** either
    you're not a double of someone else on here are ? you sure sound alike
    No doubles for me or you that I know of. Really couldn't wish that on someone. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2021 | 21:44 82 Oh sorry
    Worded that poorly
    I was just quoting what you had said which is absolutely true !
    I was speaking to new guy Reply With Quote
    Jan 13, 2021 | 16:24 83 Pinocchio has been impeached for inciting an insurrection. Reply With Quote
    Jan 13, 2021 | 16:49 84
    Pinocchio has been impeached for inciting an insurrection.
    Wait, Trudeau is gone! Exciting news! Thanks for letting us know, I hadn’t seen this anywhere! Oh the joy. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 13, 2021 | 17:41 85
    Pinocchio has been impeached for inciting an insurrection.
    Did they give him a spanking and send him to bed without supper too? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 13, 2021 | 20:00 86 America is a tribalised society, fractured along class, race, culture, rural and city lines.

Kinda hit home to me , australia we are not like that zero unless im blinkered.

We got problems every country has , but kinda happy were here, poltics standard of living covid can live almost unhindered. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 13, 2021 | 20:18 87 Well look at that, CNN reporting riots preplanned and not instigated by Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

Among the thousands of tips the FBI received are some that appear to show members of Congress with people who later showed up at the Capitol riot, two law enforcement officials said. This doesn't mean members of Congress and staff are under investigation, but the FBI is checking the veracity of the claims, the officials said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol.
    Last edited by jazz; Jan 13, 2021 at 20:52.
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 13, 2021 | 20:45 88 Seen a video of the Trump crew in their tent watching the riot on their TV.They looked like they were cheering on a sports team.Pretty sick man.Maybe some came prepared but Trump told them to do it.He told the Proud Boys to prepare did he not? Reply With Quote
    Jan 13, 2021 | 21:55 89
    Seen a video of the Trump crew in their tent watching the riot on their TV.They looked like they were cheering on a sports team.Pretty sick man.Maybe some came prepared but Trump told them to do it.He told the Proud Boys to prepare did he not?
    Take a closer look , was that not before his speech that day , not during the overrun at the capital ?
    Not saying either way , but as DLM says , don’t spread b/s if not true Reply With Quote

• Jan 14, 2021 | 09:31 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    The videos show people walking in. Summer video shows window breaks and in rush the looters then they burn it down.

The first is Bad says MSM the second is good protesting.

What a ****ed up world.
    Kamala Harris and many of her Liberal backers in Hollywood provided financial support to violent rioters all summer.

I suppose that is acceptable for MSM? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like