• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Ag what's the answer to success?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    The indians are buying Land with the white mans Money !

White man rents it back !

Follow the Money !

Money talks !
    is that happening where you are ?

Comment

My point in all this isn't it funny how quietly under some Farmers foreign money is coming in and buying up land.

Name one big bank that any of you deal with that will lend you 20 50 or 100 plus million with the stroke of a pen after three to 10 years in business at a bigger size.

Throw in an insane federal gov with all its help everyone except Canadians. Don't you think Skippy will divide farms up? Money for everything or cause.

Oh, yea and the Feds won't pay you what your land is worth either. It will be expropriated or repatriated back.

2020 was weird but if weird is the new normal what the hell will 2021 and beyond bring us.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        is that happening where you are ?
        Way out there!

Comment

Read in the USA about land lost in 1910 and Biden will give land back to the people who lost it. Trudeau in the great reset will get some for sure.

Is it large land farms.

Comment

$14 canola, 15 beans, 7.00 corn, 8 wheat, yah, i can see $200/ac cash rents on the way. Is 2022 the year canola seed exceed $1000/bag?

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
              $14 canola, 15 beans, 7.00 corn, 8 wheat, yah, i can see $200/ac cash rents on the way. Is 2022 the year canola seed exceed $1000/bag?
              Bet canola seed selling like hot cakes , seems like it goes up $25 a bag in a normal year.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                So land is approaching $6000/acre?

Comment

Their sights are on us

Their sights are on you

When it comes to land

They want it all

The furs The diamonds

The paintings on the wall !
                  Sounds like a good country song.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Read in the USA about land lost in 1910 and Biden will give land back to the people who lost it. Trudeau in the great reset will get some for sure.

Is it large land farms.
                    Do you have a link?

Comment

Yep been thinking the same SF3 on the growth trajectory of several of the new mega farms. No question outside money flowing in. Some out of province. Some out of country. One north of us the dad had a couple thousand acres 15 years back now the kid is 50000.
                      Can’t see how it continues. There has been some decent years but it’s still a low margin business with little room for error. Some of the ‘big’ farm employees smash more shit on a weekend than I have in a lifetime. How that is made up for in efficiency or scale is not very apparent
                      I still think there is a correction gonna happen. Some of these BTO will be lucky to leave with a Yukon full of personal effects to their name. Maybe I’m wrong but it just don’t add up.
                      Who, and who from what country, ends up owning the land, is an interesting question.

Comment

Their sights are on us

Their sights are on you

When it comes to land

They want it all

The furs The diamonds

The paintings on the wall !
                        Now where have I heard something similar to this.............?

I love your comments Wiseguy👍

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                          Now where have I heard something similar to this.............?

I love your comments Wiseguy👍
                          Theres a decal on the front of your lincoln welder. Long live rock and roll, Aussie style...

Comment

The land means work, who’s gonna do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              So land is approaching $6000/acre?

There's a guy on Twitter from Mb that is bragging about paying $8800/ac

Comment

Originally posted by zeefarmer View Post
                                There's a guy on Twitter from Mb that is bragging about paying $8800/ac
                                land is $6000 around here, go closer to Carman and Winkler, and its much higher.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.