• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sgt. Andrew Harnett Calgary Hero dead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgt. Andrew Harnett Calgary Hero dead

Here's a true HERO.

Calgary Police Stg. Andrew Harnett was 37 years old, 12 years on the force after being in the military before that

Run over and dragged to his death, while doing a routine traffic stop. Two teens, a 17 year old driver and 19 year old ADULT passenger have be charged with 1st degree murder.

Even while Stg. Harnett was dying he helped his fellow offices idenitfy the two suspect.

Now lets see if the is as much anger on Agriville towards these two murders, as there towards the two Calgary police officers who dragged down the 21 year adult that didn't want to come off the ice. Even though the 21 year Adult was asked several times to comply.

Stg Andrew Harnett was never given a chance by his murders to move out of their way before being run over.

Hopefully these two thugs get life sentences for killing this innocent police officer. Unfortunately the woke city council in Calgary recently voted for police “defunding”.

Safe to say Trudeau won’t be criticizing these two murderers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EA294240-4A0D-48A4-843F-9059CED8374B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	770605

Click image for larger version

Name:	B9D54687-03F6-42DC-BAF1-0BE4D049F326.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	770606

Comment

Absolutely horrible. Geez I hate to sound like a racist and I know there are good and bad people of all kinds but these bad guys always seem to have foreign names. Profililing is not wrong when it's usually right. When they are found they might just be just be shot resisting arrest. Back the blue!

Comment

It is horrifying to think that some despicable human beings are callous enough to snuff out a life without the blink of an eye. Police officer must have been on foot because I think that safety protocol would prevent him from giving them that opportunity. Just thinking, how can this happen in this day and age?

Comment

They turned themselves in.

How can Nenshi even offer condolences the bereaved family after calling for the police to be defunded? He too has no conscience.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            Here's a true HERO.

Calgary Police Stg. Andrew Harnett was 37 years old, 12 years on the force after being in the military before that

Run over and dragged to his death, while doing a routine traffic stop. Two teens, a 17 year old driver and 19 year old ADULT passenger have be charged with 1st degree murder.

Even while Stg. Harnett was dying he helped his fellow offices idenitfy the two suspect.

Now lets see if the is as much anger on Agriville towards these two murders, as there towards the two Calgary police officers who dragged down the 21 year adult that didn't want to come off the ice. Even though the 21 year Adult was asked several times to comply.

Stg Andrew Harnett was never given a chance by his murders to move out of their way before being run over.
            Are you OK? Genuinely asking.

Comment

You are a sick individual FF. Are you going to call us all racists next when we pile on to these two terrorists?

Comment

Wow, Flea you have some mental issues?

These two Trudeau supporters should be drawn and quartered. **** it I don't care. Kill a cop get the gas chamber or two bullets one in the head and one in the heart.

Sick little shits that liberals will think it's fine to rehabilitate these poor little boys.

Canada is a ****ing joke.

Comment

Interesting they were charged with first degree murder. That would suggest this wasn’t an accident and there was planning before hand

Comment

Forage: I think you are making a poor comparison, just my opinion. To me the situations are polar opposites. Maybe the young guy who ran the police spot check in a tractor might be a closer comparison. I need more details of what happened( circumstances), but no matter what..... what would justify running over the officer?

Farmboy44: they will charge them with something higher than what may be required.... so some lesser charge will actually stick. I assume there will be a "list" of charges applied.

Edit in: causing the death of a police officer is an automatic first degree murder charge.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 2, 2021, 08:05.

Comment

Al-Azan Shah Muhammad....."can't be named". Now that he's in custody....because he's 17 years old! To think if he was 17 years 364 days old he couldn't be named! What a difference a day can make!

Times have changed, kids arguably "mature" at an earlier age than 3-4 decades ago. I use the word "mature" very loosely!!!

The young(18-21 years old), and juvinile(10-17 years old) offenders act offers a huge excuse for "lack of personal responsibility" to some criminals.
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 2, 2021, 08:40.

Comment

Oddly enough, the pictures of the two "suspects" look more like police mug shots than grade 11 or 12 high school pictures you might find in the yearbook! Think there "might" be a "history"? .....even if it is a short one?

Making assumptions....

Comment

Again they played GTA shot hookers and killed cops in a video game.

Hit the big times in Calgary why not it's just a big game.

Canada is becoming a shit. Hole.

In China, if they did this to police they already would be dead.

Fools like this need to meet Buba and get the ream.

Comment

Friday the swat team moved into an area of NE Calgary and brought out some youngsters with arms behind their heads. The article wasn’t sure if the take-down was related to the cop-slaying but who knows what they uncovered.

Comment

Not sure what these guys were thinking when they decided to drive off and run a cop down.

Any crime they were scared of getting caught with is a cake walk in canada vs killing a cop. Deal drugs, steal cars, shoot em up with rivals on the weekends, thats all cool in Canadas woke cities. Gets you a fine and some rehab time to cool off.

But run a cop, that sort of gets the attention of our sleepy courts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...