• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sgt. Andrew Harnett Calgary Hero dead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
    You are a sick individual FF. Are you going to call us all racists next when we pile on to these two terrorists?
    These two individuals are charged with 1st degree murder. I wish there was capital punishment in Canada, as it would be justified in this case. They murdered Stg. Andrew Harnett.

As for making this a race issue, that was done by Oliver88 who posted the pictures and names of these two 1st degree murders. I never mentioned anything in my original post regarding race. I don't care what race they are, murder is murder and punishment should be to the utmost. Death penalty would be fine with me.

Taiga, I'm surprised you even posted anything as at best your a Like button Buddy, no individual thinking on your own, just an echo the majority of the time. Easy to go with the crowd in your case.

Flea Beetle

Don't worry about me, your the one who is carrying a huge chip on your shoulders towards Police officers of all agencies. You post negativity towards them at every opportunity, quite disturbing and concerning.

Anyways RIP Stg Andrew Harnett (true Canadian Hero), very sad way to start 2021 for all his family and friends, the Calgary Police force, and all Canadians.

Yes, our useless politicians of all strips do nothing to change the laws so assholes like this are punished the way they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Oddly enough, the pictures of the two "suspects" look more like police mug shots than grade 11 or 12 high school pictures you might find in the yearbook! Think there "might" be a "history"? .....even if it is a short one?

Making assumptions....
      Unfortunately our “slap on the wrist” style justice system allows a LOT of reoffending, police already had their pictures for a reason.

If the marxist agenda of defunding the police (chuck’s crowd) gets its way how will this effect security of police officers? More deaths and crime?

Comment

Police are not above criticism forage. Thats how we get into trouble by not holding anyone to account.

They are WRONG to overstep their boundaries arresting kids playing hockey and breaking up gatherings while BLM had the run of cities for months. But they also just taking cues from our weak and woke leaders.

Politics should be removed from policing, period. Enforce the laws in a fair handed manner that reflects the crime, treat serious crimes seriously.

There should also be better guidelines for traffic stops. If police see a vehicle with suspicious registrations like this one, they should stop it and wait for back up. Identify the suspects with body cam and then wait in the police car and tell them you are waiting for the computer or something while help joins in.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Wow, Flea you have some mental issues?

These two Trudeau supporters should be drawn and quartered. **** it I don't care. Kill a cop get the gas chamber or two bullets one in the head and one in the heart.

Sick little shits that liberals will think it's fine to rehabilitate these poor little boys.

Canada is a ****ing joke.
          I was more referring to the massive amount of hate toward agrivillers creeping into forages posts lately. Genuinely concerned....but thanks for the unprovoked insult.

Comment

You would think the Prime Minister would make a comment about a tragedy like this?
            Two days and not a peep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              You would think the Prime Minister would make a comment about a tragedy like this?
              Two days and not a peep!!!
              maybe wasn't on the pre recorded message ?

Comment

Sounds like he reached in to take the keys and they drove away. Drug him and he got ran over.

Not saying it’s better, it’s still unfortunate he died.

However hardly gives the impression of a pre meditated mow down some on here are proclaiming.

Cop made a bad decision, kid made a bad decision, shit went as far south as it could have and he ended up under the vehicle.

Comment

Apparently the cop’s body cam shows the whole encounter and the tape will be played at their bail hearing. Body cams should be mandatory, not this he said-she said garbage.

Comment

Sgt Andrew Harnett had a wife who was pregnant with their first child.

Hopefully these gangbangers both get the maximum sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      Apparently the cop’s body cam shows the whole encounter and the tape will be played at their bail hearing. Body cams should be mandatory, not this he said-she said garbage.
                      Yeah, his body cam was always going to have a story to tell. Now there’s two other cops on scene with cameras as well?

I know keeping info under wraps is part of investigations but honestly, the amount of bullshit speculation and hearsay it promotes is rather ridiculous.

Comment

Bad choices... come on a cop asks you to stop it is pretty simple, you stop there is no choice to make.

I have had cops stop me sometimes because I have done something wrong like speeding, no seatbelt or something stupider as a kid. Was I overjoyed when they stopped me... nope but I stopped and I listened and was respectful.

I have been stopped by cops to get directions and I have stopped to help the cops and checked to see if they needed help themselves.

What percentage of bad cops are there out there on active duty - really come on people we need to support the cops anyway we can...

Our problem is the government and the justice system... criminals are protected and we are the victims.

Bad choices is no excuse...

Comment

In the Agriville Court of Public "Opinion".....

Defence
                          Prosecution
                          Judge
                          Jury
                          Executioner.......

Pick your role, it doesn't matter anyway.

It's all opinions.

Comment

Doesn’t their community have honour killings

Comment

One of the biggest problems our police and politicians have is still thinking Canada is like it was in the 50s and 60s.

Some misguided kids on an adventure, I will just grab the keys and send them home with a spanking.

In the US there would have been two officers with guns drawn after stopping a stolen vehicle.

Here is what happened during a police chase with a suspect vehicle just a few weeks earlier. 2 people mowed down on 17th ave. and driver killed himself. This aint just some kids out joyriding anymore.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/driver-who-killed-two-pedestrians-while-fleeing-police-dies-of-injuries

In Calgary there are rival gangs going at it nightly. Shootings, robbings and juicing all tied to drug trade and turf. Well hell we need to stuff another 25 million people in these cities cause muh gdp.
                              Last edited by jazz; Jan 5, 2021, 09:48.

Comment

foragey, not everyone agrees with us at Agri-ville;

Abdulhakim Dalel, an NDP candidate for Edmonton city council, in Ward 7 tweets;

"Cuz he was a corrupted police officer"

Abdulhakim response was to a Canadian posting their puzzlement on the lack of recognition, and that Officer Harrnet's life mattered.

Here's the tweet, scroll and read, thoughts from leftists.

https://twitter.com/Franktmcveety/status/1346324343639326721 https://twitter.com/Franktmcveety/status/1346324343639326721

more love from Dalel;

https://twitter.com/AbdulhakimDalel/status/1345551435711225858 https://twitter.com/AbdulhakimDalel/status/1345551435711225858
                                Last edited by beaverdam; Jan 6, 2021, 12:51.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.