• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mea Culpa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    In Ontario we have Doug Ford it appears asking for and receiving a resignation from his finance Minister Rod Phillips for his Caribbean holiday. Jason Kenney it appears did not ask for a resignation of his minister. Personally it seems to me neither minister should need to be asked to resign, they should know they screwed up and resign on their own. Just an opinion, I guess I am a bit of an idealist and I believe you lead by example.
    Are you an Ontario resident Hamlock?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      :formal acknowledgement of fault or error. Just in case you missed class.
      You still missed the joke. Culpa is most definitely the Latin word for fault. And the root of the English word culpable.
      But Mia, I don't know, maybe my Latin is a little rusty though?
      Perhaps you meant MIA, for politicians Missing In Action?

Comment

another Alberta MLA confirmed to have travelled to add to the list

On Saturday, CTV Calgary confirmed that Red Deer-South MLA Jason Stephan travelled to the U.S. and is “returning to Alberta in line with the premier’s directive." https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/growing-list-of-canadian-politicians-caught-travelling-abroad-despite-pandemic-1.5251039 https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/growing-list-of-canadian-politicians-caught-travelling-abroad-despite-pandemic-1.5251039

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
          Are you an Ontario resident Hamlock?
          No I am not DML, I am an Alberta resident. I don’t put post after post denigrating the Ontario government either and in typical Liberal fashion you didn’t answer the question!!! Oh and there is no k in Hamloc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            No I am not DML, I am an Alberta resident. I don’t put post after post denigrating the Ontario government either and in typical Liberal fashion you didn’t answer the question!!! Oh and there is no k in Hamloc.
            I think dml is American, Hamloc.

Comment

Trudeau is in Harrington lake.

He crossed a provincial boundary to get there and travels with a security detail in the dozens.

Crickets from the media.

Comment

Hamloc with no K (sorry) and Sheepwheat: I am a Canadian and damn proud to be. I am not denigrating the Alberta Government any more than you are by using "liberal" as a slur for a person or political position you disagree with. My posts were all on topic and reflect the lack of action by Kenney on not just Allard but a growing number of Alberta political elite who have been confirmed to travel activities which the Alberta government have repeatedly told Albertans not to do. I cannot stand BS and call it out when I can verify it is BS. Yes, there have been politicians in other provinces and federally who have done the same, but nothing compared to what is happening in Alberta.

And I have posted a number of times I am not a Liberal, I do not like Trudeau, I have only ever been a member of one political party and that was the PCs so you are off base with your "Liberal" accusation of me.

Maybe this wonderful Christmas message from MLA Tanya Fir which she posted December 23rd will sooth your feelings. Just ignore the fact that on that day she was actually in Las Vegas. https://twitter.com/i/status/1345433324895039488
                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 2, 2021, 17:32.

Comment

Cool that your Canadian, dml. You stated a while back with regards to the health care system, that “I don’t know what it’s like in Canada, but in the US...”

Forgive my misplaced assumption. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    I think dml is American, Hamloc.
                    Further confirmed by his use of the American spelling of Hamloc, with the k at the end. Dead giveaway right there.

Comment

Nobody on Agriville will admit to voting Liberal but they sure constantly defend him, a few even defend the carbon tax.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                        Hamloc with no K (sorry) and Sheepwheat: I am a Canadian and damn proud to be. I am not denigrating the Alberta Government any more than you are by using "liberal" as a slur for a person or political position you disagree with. My posts were all on topic and reflect the lack of action by Kenney on not just Allard but a growing number of Alberta political elite who have been confirmed to travel activities which the Alberta government have repeatedly told Albertans not to do. I cannot stand BS and call it out when I can verify it is BS. Yes, there have been politicians in other provinces and federally who have done the same, but nothing compared to what is happening in Alberta.

And I have posted a number of times I am not a Liberal, I do not like Trudeau, I have only ever been a member of one political party and that was the PCs so you are off base with your "Liberal" accusation of me.

Maybe this wonderful Christmas message from MLA Tanya Fir which she posted December 23rd will sooth your feelings. Just ignore the fact that on that day she was actually in Las Vegas. https://twitter.com/i/status/1345433324895039488
                        Actually what I said was you answered the question in “typical liberal fashion” and then you did it again by avoiding answering my question lol!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          You still missed the joke. Culpa is most definitely the Latin word for fault. And the root of the English word culpable.
                          But Mia, I don't know, maybe my Latin is a little rusty though?
                          Perhaps you meant MIA, for politicians Missing In Action?
                          Actually the phrase a noun in the Miriam Webster. You must have been sleeping in class.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Actually the phrase a noun in the Miriam Webster. You must have been sleeping in class.
                            So you intended to use the English Missing In Action, and the Latin for Fault?
                            Perhaps you will have your own Mea Culpa moment when you finally get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              So you intended to use the English Missing In Action, and the Latin for Fault?
                              Perhaps you will have your own Mea Culpa moment when you finally get the joke.
                              Can't use a dictionary? Phrase used as a noun . You did not get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                                Nobody on Agriville will admit to voting Liberal but they sure constantly defend him, a few even defend the carbon tax.
                                very f u c k n few

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.