• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$ 8.00 wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap on Dec 23rd, filled on Dec 28;

today looks like a rocket going off all right!

https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes/MWZ21/overview https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes/MWZ21/overview

if you scroll down, on the right side you'll see resistance and support levels. FWIW

Comment

Calculation into Canadian $ per bushel on farm here for bog standard 10.5/11% protien wheat is $7.76 Canadian per bushel. Last nights moves only showed a minimal rise in local prices currency cutting at prices think wheat went up at best $1 per tonne barley down a buck per tonne. Playing catch up with you guys now

Comment

Happy New Year. CBOT Mch wht at 640.5 USc, a multi yr high. A$ above 77 USc. Down A$1.23/t o’night on strong A$. Speculation Argentina may suspend wht exports as they have done with corn. Now a lack of weather news as nth hemisphere crops in dormancy, so expect volatility.

Comment

Last couple trading days, seems Minneapolis Wheat finally making stronger moves up, relative to Chicago and Kansas. Maybe farmers will see $8 or better.

Comment

Still lagging locally
            G3 and grains connect still offering higher bids , have been for 3 months now

Comment

viterra Indus $8.00 14.0 1cwrs april-may del. offered .

Comment

A GrainCo called today offering a higher price for Feb delivery than what I sold for for June delivery.
                I used my "all or nothing" approach to selling my spring wheat this year. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  A GrainCo called today offering a higher price for Feb delivery than what I sold for for June delivery.
                  I used my "all or nothing" approach to selling my spring wheat this year. Oh well.
                  Did you ask to deliver your contract in Feb? Nice hauling when your not busy and the roads are frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    Did you ask to deliver your contract in Feb? Nice hauling when your not busy and the roads are frozen.
                    Two different companies. Seems I needed to take June delivery to get my price where I sold. We won't haul after March 15th because of road bans. I offered to deliver some in Feb if they want, they seem to be looking for delivery in that period but weren't willing to pay me what I wanted.... but would for June. GrainRep said they would see....i guess if they can't fill the Feb shipping period....maybe I will be able to haul some.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      What the hell you sell for ??

Never sell now for june delivery !

I thought you knew better !
                      didn't you sell everything from the combine ?

Comment

Not a bushel of wheat !
                        I still have some of 2017,2018&2019
                        Pisspoor marketer I am
                        You think it’s gonna go up ?

Comment

What the hell you sell for ??

Never sell now for june delivery !

I thought you knew better !
                          Never??

Click image for larger version

Name:	SE SK June 19del wheat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	770646

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                            Never??

[ATTACH]7380[/ATTACH]
                            I need better bait in order to bite at his comment.

Comment

Hindsight marketers are always right..... even if they did the wrong thing!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                I still have some of 2017,2018&2019
                                Pisspoor marketer I am
                                You think it’s gonna go up ?
                                We only have 4 bins on the Ghetto, ranging from 2-5000 bushels. One for each of the crops we grow, wheat, canola, flax and peas. Each crop's yeild determines which bin gets used for it, no carrying over. No bin space and a guys gotta drink and eat and buy the kids shoes on the good years!

Happy marketing!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.