Test Favorite Quotes Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Favorite Quotes

Test
Dec 30, 2020 | 13:48 61 If you make a man a fire, he will stay warm the rest of the night. If you set a man on fire, he will stay warm the rest of his life. Reply With Quote

• Dec 30, 2020 | 14:35 62 We all demand the destination, but not all want the journey. Reply With Quote

• Dec 30, 2020 | 16:27 63 an old curler in our area" no sense having one for the road the roads already laid out" Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 30, 2020 | 16:38 64 A Conservative will take a bunch of bricks and build a city .
    A Liberal will take a city and create a pile of bricks ! Reply With Quote

• Blaithin's Avatar Dec 30, 2020 | 17:33 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    A Conservative will take a bunch of bricks and build a city .
    A Liberal will take a city and create a pile of bricks !
    Seems more likely a conservative would take the bricks and complain they must have been taken apart by liberals. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 30, 2020 | 18:18 66 Read this (or something close to this) somewhere today but can't recall where:

"Don't be first in line to try out the new, and don't be last to dispense with the old."

Hmmm... Reply With Quote
    Dec 30, 2020 | 18:18 67 One more. If someone is in the cattle business for the money they will never be satisfied. If they are in it for the fun they will never have a bad day. Ray Anderson Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Dec 30, 2020 | 18:22 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Seems more likely a conservative would take the bricks and complain they must have been taken apart by liberals.
    WRONG, he /she would rebuild better and JAIL the brick/society wreckers? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Blaithin's Avatar Dec 30, 2020 | 18:40 69
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    WRONG, he /she would rebuild better and JAIL the brick/society wreckers?
    Do you think capitalizing and bolding the word wrong will make me feel incorrect? Might have to try italics next time, it doesn’t seem to have worked. Reply With Quote
    Dec 30, 2020 | 18:46 70 “I awoke and found life was duty.” Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 30, 2020 | 19:06 71 change with change, or change will change you out Reply With Quote
    Dec 30, 2020 | 19:57 72 Sleep is like my cat; I call it by name but she still won’t come. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 31, 2020 | 10:24 73 Three kinds of people in the world
    Those that watch things happen
    Those that make things happen
    And those that say what happened Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 31, 2020 | 11:56 74 It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom.

Another fav-

Happy Holidays! Reply With Quote

• Dec 31, 2020 | 16:22 75 Sometimes you need to get a little older... to move a little slower. Reply With Quote
    AllisWD45's Avatar Jan 1, 2021 | 16:41 76 My fathers advice when i was about 18 and raising a lot of hell.
    Your body has two heads your success in life will depend on which one you use more. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 4, 2021 | 13:55 77 If it floats , flies, or fux, it'll be cheaper to rent it than to own it Reply With Quote
    Jan 4, 2021 | 15:04 78
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    If it floats , flies, or fux, it'll be cheaper to rent it than to own it
    So I checked with my local Cat rentals store, and they weren't able to help me out with renting the third item on your list, where do you recommend renting from to save some money? Reply With Quote
    Jan 4, 2021 | 16:45 79
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    So I checked with my local Cat rentals store, and they weren't able to help me out with renting the third item on your list, where do you recommend renting from to save some money?
    Well sir, I am not sure as I haven't had to rent any of them to this point. Reply With Quote
    Jan 4, 2021 | 17:27 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AllisWD45 View Post
    My fathers advice when i was about 18 and raising a lot of hell.
    Your body has two heads your success in life will depend on which one you use more.
    God damn , that’s priceless Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 4, 2021 | 17:28 81
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    So I checked with my local Cat rentals store, and they weren't able to help me out with renting the third item on your list, where do you recommend renting from to save some money?
    Kijji Reply With Quote
    Jan 4, 2021 | 17:35 82
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Kijji
    Thanks. I'll let you know what I find.
    Can't be any worse then the tongue lashing I got from the young lady behind the counter Cat rentals.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 4, 2021 at 17:56.
    Jan 4, 2021 | 19:09 83 “There are goldships and there are silverships but there’s no ship like a friendship.”

Best used with extreme sarcasm although I suppose it could used sincerely but that seems like such a waste. Reply With Quote
    Jan 4, 2021 | 20:30 84
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    God damn , that’s priceless
    God gave man a brain and a penis but only enough blood to use 1 at a time. Where the little head leads the big head will follow. Reply With Quote
    Jan 5, 2021 | 09:47 85 Forget the past and you lose both eyes. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Jan 9, 2021 | 12:57 86 Remembered another one I like this morning.

“Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.” - Allen Saunders Reply With Quote

• Jan 9, 2021 | 13:13 87 Things aren't so bad that they cant get worse. Applies well to politics with the left being out of control. Reply With Quote

• Jan 9, 2021 | 13:34 88 **** with the the bull and you get the horn Reply With Quote
    Jan 9, 2021 | 14:07 89 Mine FWIW

nothing is as easy as it seems
    everything takes longer than you expect
    if anything can go wrong, it will,
    at the worst possible time.
    It will be your fault
    Everyone will know Reply With Quote

• Jan 9, 2021 | 14:08 90 another one

If you're not confused then
    You don't know what's going on Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

GDR