• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alta IS for sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alta IS for sale

Now the bums have been brought out in the open the Klien gov that is it will be real interesting just who buys alta public land and who ends up owning it.
    Since 94 there has been 80,000 acres sold under the guise of farm lease sales and done so very quitely.
    The lease holder has to ask for a sale and after a tender he has 30 min to meat the highest tender I can just see a lot of deep pockets standing in back of those lease holders to make sure they get thier grubby little paws on the choice pieces namley along the eastern slopes.
    The coal methane thing can sure go ahead now and the lands with potential oil reserves under them .The large companys know where and can offer a bonus to lease holders on said lands.
    I wonder if the public will stand by and let the gov give away the last bit of soverenty we have.
    It would make more sence to remove the public lands from the food chain so to speak and that would reduce the cow herd substantaly.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.