• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USDA report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USDA report

Some friendly news for wheat.

Off course surging Aussie dollar and Canadian cancel out gains a bit.

Sometime soon they will peg SA crops lower lower but Aussie crop higher next report perhaps

Was hoping for close above 6

here's some commentary on the report, scroll down to COURSE GRAINS, it starts there,

https://www.barchart.com/story/futures/grains/783511/wasde-report-12102020 https://www.barchart.com/story/futures/grains/783511/wasde-report-12102020

Comment

Guess its not covid or climate or trump no response tonights a important night on ma4kets if a bit of follow through.

Today broker rang $305 container packers, 10 to 11.5% wheat delivered packing plant near the port.

Take off $20 for on farm number.

Highest price for a few weeks.
      4500t needed jan delivery sold out in 20 minutes.

My qouta was 240t broker said over subscribered got cut back to 150t.

Comment

Hmmmm, $7.75 for 10-11.5 Px wheat?????

And I'm struggling to get $7.25 for 14.2 Px #1 CWRS for June/July delivery

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Was a one off $25 to 30 above market hence how it filled

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Now you guys can see once $300 plus port prices happen for spot delivery or very nearly its a sell.

You guys talk off harvest pressure etc, sure maybe there was panic selling between $330 and $300 port here now drifted back to $275 280 until today.

When you can get $330 a month ago and cant see much reason for it to go higher sell sell sell.

Like a few of us said higher prices get farmers get mire bullish.

About as much sense as a ventilation hole in the end of a condom

Not at loggerheads with you guys at all about marketing just different view point and start point.
            Last edited by malleefarmer; Dec 11, 2020, 03:32.

Comment

Often mentioned in usa canadian rural media social media australia flooding the market with cheap wheat?

Are we really?

Today willing sellers at $305 port flooding market dunno fair price, trader made his margin buyer at other end will too.

You guys it appears would not sell at this price.

There is a Shizte load of wheat in the world even with last nights figures.

Huge canadian wheat crop often mentioned here and below average canola crop factored in on WORLD markets.

Your canola probably trades at a domestic pr3mium never asked you guys. This weekbest price around the 550 chuck in oil bonus of 30 leaves ya with $570 565 on farm.

Comment

With this month’s production changes, Australia, Canada, and Russia all have their second largest wheat production on record.

Aussie crop gonna get bigger yet.

Hope you guys dont think in a co-ck knocker cause my opinions differ.

Often my thoughts are aligned to errols.

Comment

The Canadian Durum Crop was Huge and that's the number they add to Wheat in Canada. Yes, some had a very good wheat crop but most it was the new average. Russia was dry like Canada.

Yes, your crop is way bigger than any one would imagine.

Argentina has a poor crop and getting worse.

Errol is usually wrong. HAHAHAHa

Comment

Was so important to get a follow through on markets and we did.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...