• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof of vaccination

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof of vaccination

I was reading an article this morning I believe in the Huffpost that in Ontario you will be given a certificate that you have been vaccinated for covid-19. The Ontario government is not making vaccinations mandatory but if you are not vaccinated your access to certain public facilities will be restricted. So yeah no mandatory vaccination but if you refuse you become a second class citizen. Then I was reading an article in the National Post on Justin Trudeau’s half brother Kyle Kemper. He has a somewhat different view of the world than his older brother. Interesting quote was we are in a battle between “authoritarianism and libertarianism”, certainly applies to the Ontario government’s position on vaccines imo. FYI I am not an anti-vaxxer in any sense of the word, in my opinion the covid-19 vaccine with its forced quick development and the need to be stored at -75 C or whatever temperature makes me nervous. There have been times when I have let a vaccine for my cattle get to warm or forgot it in the cooler overnight. What happens to the covid vaccine if someone screws up with storage protocols?

A very fair comment on the handling of vaccines. I am absolutely ANAL when it comes to the handling of vaccines for our cattle.

Comment

I have no concept of how much volume the need but I would think they could use ai tanks to do a days vax at one location?
      Mr Turdo says they can't include the territories on the first round due to handling logistics?

Comment

If the vacine is effective they can vaccinate 8% of the population and prevent 80% of the the death.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          If the vacine is effective they can vaccinate 8% of the population and prevent 80% of the the death.
          Not enough BILLIONS for pharma for that, greed/political kickbacks will need to jab everyone on EARTH twice, plus MUST get boosters annually, or at other intervals! Guaranteed cash cow for the 0.1% of wealthiest invested in the vaccine business! Follow the money. Probably if this is a resounding success, expect regular NOVEL virus/pandemics FOREVER!

Comment

early Uk vaccinations are reporting 0.685% of the recipients had a serious allergic reaction including some anaphylactic reactions.

Wonder if the media is going to be reporting this. Because thats not a small number over large populations.

By my math, more people will have adverse reactions from the vaccine than currently have covid.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              early Uk vaccinations are reporting 0.685% of the recipients had a serious allergic reaction including some anaphylactic reactions.

Wonder if the media is going to be reporting this. Because thats not a small number over large populations.

By my math, more people will have adverse reactions from the vaccine than currently have covid.
              Oh well. It will make the fearful ones feel like they saved the world. And the rest of us, the ones with actual common sense, will suffer.

Comment

Lots of GOOD news in percentages!

Based on apparently FLAWED tests, and numbers that EXCULDE maybe millions up on millions of infected that had NO symptoms and are NOT counted as cases.... % deaths of infected, are even better, less scary, if this joke is scary?

98.9% of Canadians have NOT tested positive.

80% of all positives have recovered

99.5% of all cases on earth are MILD!

99.7% of earth has NOT been even tested!

99.9802% of earth has NOT DIED of this virus!

Oh and surprise, births minus deaths....167,000 and counting MORE people alive today!

And truly TRAGIC and shameful for humanity...over 120,000 abortions TODAY!

Plus over 123,000 died of all other causes.

Only 7891 on earth died of/with Covid? Excess people every day.

Comment

Even CTV news had it on that people with allergies might get ugly reactions.
                  Us 2 and my kids are off the hook for the shot.
                  So do we get a gold card to?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Lots of GOOD news in percentages!

Based on apparently FLAWED tests, and numbers that EXCULDE maybe millions up on millions of infected that had NO symptoms and are NOT counted as cases.... % deaths of infected, are even better, less scary, if this joke is scary?

98.9% of Canadians have NOT tested positive.

80% of all positives have recovered

99.5% of all cases on earth are MILD!

99.7% of earth has NOT been even tested!

99.9802% of earth has NOT DIED of this virus!

Oh and surprise, births minus deaths....167,000 and counting MORE people alive today!

And truly TRAGIC and shameful for humanity...over 120,000 abortions TODAY!

Plus over 123,000 died of all other causes.

Only 7891 on earth died of/with Covid? Excess people every day.
                    Sounds like the definition of scamdemic. Cough, cough, I mean, pandemic...

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                      I was reading an article this morning I believe in the Huffpost that in Ontario you will be given a certificate that you have been vaccinated for covid-19. The Ontario government is not making vaccinations mandatory but if you are not vaccinated your access to certain public facilities will be restricted. So yeah no mandatory vaccination but if you refuse you become a second class citizen. Then I was reading an article in the National Post on Justin Trudeau’s half brother Kyle Kemper. He has a somewhat different view of the world than his older brother. Interesting quote was we are in a battle between “authoritarianism and libertarianism”, certainly applies to the Ontario government’s position on vaccines imo. FYI I am not an anti-vaxxer in any sense of the word, in my opinion the covid-19 vaccine with its forced quick development and the need to be stored at -75 C or whatever temperature makes me nervous. There have been times when I have let a vaccine for my cattle get to warm or forgot it in the cooler overnight. What happens to the covid vaccine if someone screws up with storage protocols?
                      I’m of the mind to just sit back and see how a large population deals with the vaccine for the immediate future. I don’t think it’s a big deal, I’m probably incredibly low on the list of people in line to get it anyway. So other countries get it slightly ahead of us and other people get it ahead of me and if I’m still feeling like waiting a bit I can’t go to places I don’t go to anyway...

It’s ok to me for now.

It’s not that I think the vaccine is bad or harmful, it just doesn’t have the decades behind it of all the other ones I’ve had. Nor am I high risk from Covid. Ive also never had the flu shot, not because I don’t trust it but it hasn’t been necessary, I don’t hang out in high risk places or with high risk people.

Comment

You cant make this up even in this clown world we live in. So if someone dies from the virus, the comorbidities are not taken into account.

And if someone dies after taking the vaccine, the vaccine and the same commorbities are not taken into account. In fact we can expect it to happen. Wonder if the media will scroll those deaths across the screen on the hour.

---

https://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_f57704265a0db9708053b6eb5320dd44 From CNN;

But there is also reason for concern. The Covid-19 vaccines have not been tested in the frail elderly, many of whom are residents of long-term care facilities.

"Since they haven't been studied in people in those populations, we don't know how well the vaccine will work for them. We know that most vaccines don't work nearly as well in a frail elderly person as they would in someone who is fit and vigorous, even if they happen to be the same age," Moore said.

"There's a question about the direct benefit of the vaccine, if given to people who live in those facilities, because we haven't studied how well it works in that group yet."

It's this uncertainty that led Talbot to vote no.

"I have spent my career studying vaccines in older adults. And we have traditionally tried a vaccine in a young healthy population and then hoped it works in our frail older adults," she told the committee ahead of her vote. "And so we enter this realm of 'we hope it works, and we hope it's safe,' and that concerns me on many levels."

When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won't necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.

"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside," Moore said.

"One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes.
                        "

Comment

The greatest benefit of the vaccine will be herd immunity if 70% buy in. If cases don't come down and hospitalizations don't decrease there will be comorbidity of those waiting for life saving treatment.

Comment

Agstar is first in line.

Comment

I can’t go near a horse, I definitely can’t go near the Covid vaccine.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...