• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiduciary Duty to Inform

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiduciary Duty to Inform

SO - By sheer accident I drive by a parking lot (that I drive by often). It is filled to the brim daily with cars and I wonder what business it is - well drive in and take a look. No sign, no true address above the door but a little non-descript logo on a window. The entry of this huge building is filled with vending machines and about a dozen micro-waves. Its a huge building and now my curiosity is really peaked. Go to rear of bldg. and 9 semis are parked at back doors. Hmmm, its the weekend so no one to ask. But that little wee logo on the door, I’ll google it. Now I know its a Mississauga company laundering hospital linens - innocent enough BUT this company had 18 positive cases of Covid amongst 150 employees and how much management. Funny thing no one heard about this as a hot spot. (and the laundry is safe).

We, who are locked down, closed, getting police visits at our door are not being informed of the hot spots. This is pure and simple BS. All those employees go home to families, go to stores, their kids goto day cares, their wives work in hospitals, long term care homes, schools —— and no one is the wiser.

Bottom Line - We are not being informed of hot spots. What a crock! Does the government and the press not have a fiduciary duty to protect the rest of the population by informing them of the hot spots? Now you wonder why we can’t put a lid on this thing? Its not the little guy going to the post office to get his mail, its these big hot spots that send it radiating out and no one will inform us.

Facts...why bring facts to the conversation....sarcasm of course...

But more than likely there are some political fingers in the business catching a nice dividend...

Remember when the saskparty privatized the cleaning industry for hospitals because doing it locally in house at the facility cost too much...

So they truck it to centralized sites....brilliant hey???

BTW remember this latest catch phrase....shop local....think about what has happened to local over the last decade...

Our local hospital has the ability to do more but its been shuttered in the last 20 years....they push patients to larger centres by understaffing the facility....then say no one is using the local facility..
    Last edited by bucket; Dec 7, 2020, 07:47.

Comment

I’ve been telling my wife since this started that u can’t stop this with masks and lock downs. The hypocrisy of telling people to do the right thing when u still have people doing the “essential” things still moves this virus around. The hypocrisy of the WHO and CDC telling us things and they aren’t even sure about what they are saying. Just slows it and prolongs the agony for years and years. And for what? The guilt trip of protecting your loved ones. Come on. The Flus been around forever and now we decide to shut the world down and make a big deal out of it. People die every year from the flu among a huge amount of other things. There is more to this distraction. Where’s bozo sending the money besides these companies. Oh that’s right it’s not our business.

Comment

"The hypocrisy of the WHO and CDC telling us things and they aren’t even sure about what they are saying"
        and politicians and ALL media repeating the scariest numbers they can , Dr.'s Nurses talking like NOBODY has died before this year...total guessing, or agenda, one or the other. CASES and no remedy, now what oh intelligent ones?

Comment

Wonder how many hot spots would be reported....

I’m already “Covid fatigued” out of paying attention to daily numbers and you think if they started listing all the hotspots people would pay attention?

Maybe we should start exercising personal responsibility and treat everywhere like a potential hotspot. Seems the minute people don’t treat places that way, they become super spreaders. Do you need the media and government to tell you when you need to be more careful? You can’t just be careful?

If people rely on the app and the media and the gov to tell them where and when they’re going to get sick, then they’re going to get sick. Look after yourself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...