Test "I'm out in LA having an illegal walk" Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

"I'm out in LA having an illegal walk"

Test
Dec 3, 2020 | 19:39 1 Priceless clip from an old rebel.

https://twitter.com/yesnicksearcy/st...39350122860545 Reply With Quote

• Dec 4, 2020 | 06:24 2 I thought when you said you were out in LA, you were in Lajord? 😁 Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 06:37 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    I thought when you said you were out in LA, you were in Lajord? 😁
    Touring the "Port of Lajord"? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 07:02 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    I thought when you said you were out in LA, you were in Lajord? 😁
    Maybe someday, when they give me my pass... Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 09:19 5 Obviously your farm business doesn't keep you busy enough, given the amount of time you can spent on social media platforms searching out the B.S. links you post here on Agriville. I'm sure this isn't your only chat line outlet either. Wouldn't waste my time opening any of your links.

What's the price of feed Wheat going for on your farm in L.A., Burnt? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 09:28 6
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    What's the price of feed Wheat going for on your farm in L.A., Burnt?
    Burnt if you want forages attention, post something religious.

I would say that the 3rd largest economy on the planet (California) locking itself down, barricading people in their homes and cutting off their water and power or ultimately jailtime as punishment seems a little more important than the price of feed wheat at the moment. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 09:43 7 Good question.

What is the offer on feed wheat?

There was no winter wheat seeded in this area. Not even enough moisture to crack a seed coat with a couple of months of waiting for it.

I love this weather with no snow, but major hurt coming for cattle guys with low dugouts, and zero snow cover. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 10:01 8
    Quote Originally Posted by checking View Post
    Good question.

There was no winter wheat seeded in this area. Not even enough moisture to crack a seed coat with a couple of months of waiting for it.

I love this weather with no snow, but major hurt coming for cattle guys with low dugouts, and zero snow cover.
    With aĺl due respect, there is lots of winter left. But I'm sure the cattle guy's minds have focus on their dug-outs and the dry soil moisture and pasture conditions like some grain farmers have on their feilds.

One of these times, I may not be so lucky. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 13:51 9
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Obviously your farm business doesn't keep you busy enough, given the amount of time you can spent on social media platforms searching out the B.S. links you post here on Agriville. I'm sure this isn't your only chat line outlet either. Wouldn't waste my time opening any of your links.

What's the price of feed Wheat going for on your farm in L.A., Burnt?
    Triggered a bit there f.f.?

So honored that a busy guy like you would take the time to respond to my B.S. posts!

BTW, I don't have any feed wheat to sell so I can't help you out there. And if I did, why would I tell you what my market is doing?

Thanks for stopping by! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 14:52 10
    Quote Originally Posted by checking View Post
    Good question.

I love this weather with no snow, but major hurt coming for cattle guys with low dugouts, and zero snow cover.
    Lots of $6.50 , odd offer at $6.75
    What’s everyone else seeing?wonder if same thing will happen as malt barley and there will be a shortage of milling wheat cause it’s all gone as feed??
    Last edited by caseih; Dec 4, 2020 at 14:54.
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 15:31 11 Thank you, caseih.

Ours will take a short jump into Manitoba if I can get any offer close to that. Basically have two crops as I wasn't going to rub my hands on the July $5 to $5.10 blowout.

Can't tell you about malt, but we do have a slug of feed barley that I'm just as blind on for what's out there. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 16:45 12 $5.50/$5.60 spring. Best I have saw here
    $4.65 sept new crop Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2020 | 09:41 13
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    $5.50/$5.60 spring. Best I have saw here
    $4.65 sept new crop
    $4.65 is great for a harvest month delivery period, but can one be guaranteed prompt delivery or pick-up?

A good crop of barley will fill a lot of bins in a hurry, not cool if the canola is ready to come off, or pulses. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2020 | 10:50 14 Does no one have enough storage for an entire crop? Let alone carry over? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Dec 5, 2020 | 10:51 15 Baggers are everywhere! Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Dec 5, 2020 | 12:15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Does no one have enough storage for an entire crop? Let alone carry over?
    Depends on the operation.
    Short answer, NO. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Dec 5, 2020 | 12:25 17 Okay. If people want to get upset over something on the internet.
    Google Amir Attaran.
    American born Canadian law professor.
    Set off a poop storm on Twitter when he said Alberta should not receive any federal covid assistance as we didn't follow the federal rules. Reading his tweets, I'd say he's an ill informed elitist among other things.
    Probably posts on Agriville too by the sounds of it. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2020 | 13:31 18 EDIT! EDIT!Oh man I forgot when I first posted this - forage farmer - DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

The Elitists Who Control You

"Money is the poor man's currency."

Last edited by burnt; Dec 5, 2020 at 13:34.
  • 1 Like