Test Pallister Steals Xmas Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Pallister Steals Xmas

Test
Dec 3, 2020 | 15:51 1 He says no gatherings for xmas. Anyone who does not believe Covid is real is an idiot.
Last edited by agstar77; Dec 3, 2020 at 18:01.
Dec 3, 2020 | 15:59 2
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
He says no gatherings for xmas. Anyone who does not believe Covid is not real is an idiot.
Did you empty a bin and move in like I told you? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 3, 2020 | 16:13 3 You think there are people who don’t think Covid is real? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 3, 2020 | 16:22 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Did you empty a bin and move in like I told you?
    Yours has been empty for a long time. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 17:34 5 Manitoba has gone from the lowest numbers in past months to the highest?
    So which of these media numbers are bull crap? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 3, 2020 | 17:40 6
    He says no gatherings for xmas. Anyone who does not believe Covid is not real is an idiot.
    Your double negative is confusing me. Reply With Quote
    Dec 3, 2020 | 17:50 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    Manitoba has gone from the lowest numbers in past months to the highest?
    So which of these media numbers are bull crap?
    It’s the masks, partners. The masks helped their numbers out. Wait... Reply With Quote
    Dec 3, 2020 | 18:49 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    It’s the masks, partners. The masks helped their numbers out. Wait...
    If you want to see what happens when there are not masks, go to South Dakota. Let her rip! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 19:00 9 Dentist and shopping in Humboldt. Whole town is busy, CT very busy. Everyone SICK of staying home, buying, happy, all masked nobody scared of other masked. Tough call why cases.... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Partners's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 19:07 10
    If you want to see what happens when there are not masks, go to South Dakota. Let her rip!
    Are they worse than..can't buy your kid a toy Manitoba? Reply With Quote
    Dec 3, 2020 | 19:12 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    Are they worse than..can't buy your kid a toy Manitoba?
    1291 cases dec 2 but you can buy toys. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 19:13 12 Can SD go to church? Are they getting FINES? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 19:30 13 Well if i need any help deciding whether or not I'm depressed, I just come to Agriville. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 3, 2020 | 19:33 14
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Well if i need any help deciding whether or not I'm depressed, I just come to Agriville.
    If you aren't, you will be..... Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Dec 3, 2020 | 19:43 15 LoL. The last lady I had coffee with after listening to the stuff in my life ran like hell. Fk Agriville haha. Reply With Quote
    Dec 3, 2020 | 20:45 16 Pallister is probably booking a flight to Costa after that speech today.

Are baby products still prohibited and blocked off with police tape? Walmart Costco Canadian Tire running thousands through an hour?

When he shuts those guys down with 97 armed police like the bbq dude got, then he might get some traction with the general public. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 3, 2020 | 21:18 17 So are all the Who's of WhoVille going to gather in defiance and celebrate Christmas anyway?

Maybe the Grinch Pallister will reinstate Christmas on the eleventh hour! Reply With Quote
    Dec 3, 2020 | 22:51 18
    You think there are people who don’t think Covid is real?
    Certainly is a few locally. Especially in the Mennonite community. Just the government out to get them. Guarantee if I ever got infected I am breaking isolation and going to their doors and coughing all over them. See how badly their maker wants them to visit. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 13:04 19 The numbers of covid cases remain stubbornly high in Manitoba, despite all the mandates. Given our experience, one has to seriously question the effectiveness of the strategies being employed. I was in Canadian Tire yesterday and there are portions of shelf space covered with plastic curtains to prevent people from buying so called non-essential items. Hence, the pet toys are covered up but right next to them the leashes and food bowls are not. Can you say micro-management? I'm quite certain that a person spending an extra 30 seconds to pick up a pet toy will have an impact on covid numbers that is impossible to measure.

Why go to war with people who want drive in church services? It seems churlish and will simply anger and alienate people without causing covid numbers to decline.

While it is common to term the current strategy a lock down, there are huge sectors of the economy which are impossible to lock down, and that is probably where a lot of these cases originate. Every days, thousands of trucks cross borders and hundreds of thousands of people carpool or take public transit to workplaces that were not designed for social distancing.

Pallister's strategy is like using a sledge hammer to pound finishing nails.His angry dad persona is just going to sink him in the next election. Reply With Quote

• Dec 4, 2020 | 13:12 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Economics View Post
    The numbers of covid cases remain stubbornly high in Manitoba,
    AE if I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that govts are engaged in a giant social experiment to disconnect capitalism from society. Stay home, dont travel, dont buy non essential goods, learn to live in apts, shop big box retail only, get it delivered, use transit, get vaccinated, get tracked, own nothing, get by on govt assistance, demand someone else pay for it etc etc.

Honestly looks like they are trying to create a caste system of enslaved feudal zombies.
    Last edited by jazz; Dec 4, 2020 at 16:44.
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 4, 2020 | 13:26 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Your double negative is confusing me.
    Thanks for editing and clearing up the confusion.

Nothing worse than trying to call someone else an idiot and ending up turning it around until it aims back at yourself. And then being called out on it.

But even after the edit, the assertion in the original post still Doesn't make any sense. You think there are people who don't believe in a virus? That's about as ridiculous as calling someone a climate denier as if there are people who deny that climate exists. Might as well ask if you stopped beating your wife yet. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 14:20 22
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Thanks for editing and clearing up the confusion.

Nothing worse than trying to call someone else an idiot and ending up turning it around until it aims back at yourself. And then being called out on it.

But even after the edit, the assertion in the original post still Doesn't make any sense. You think there are people who don't believe in a virus? That's about as ridiculous as calling someone a climate denier as if there are people who deny that climate exists. Might as well ask if you stopped beating your wife yet.
    Only the flue , only old people affected, death rate not that great gone after Nov 3 sound familiar? Have you stopped? Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 15:10 23 Encino man. I mean agstar has been in his fall out shelter give him some slack AF5’ Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 15:13 24
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    Certainly is a few locally. Especially in the Mennonite community. Just the government out to get them. Guarantee if I ever got infected I am breaking isolation and going to their doors and coughing all over them. See how badly their maker wants them to visit.

So you cough on 1000 of them and 1 dies. I think they are OK with that. They are not OK with political persecution. That is why they are in Canada. Reply With Quote

• Dec 4, 2020 | 16:32 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytrails View Post
    So you cough on 1000 of them and 1 dies. I think they are OK with that. They are not OK with political persecution. That is why they are in Canada.
    Great just keep them from the hospital when they are sick. Their politics are of no concern just their stupidity. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2020 | 16:39 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytrails View Post
    So you cough on 1000 of them and 1 dies. I think they are OK with that. They are not OK with political persecution. That is why they are in Canada.
    I can think of about a half billion easier and far more effective ways to make people sick and die than to knowingly spew Covid 19 on them. Lol Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 4, 2020 | 16:44 27
    I can think of about a half billion easier and far more effective ways to make people sick and die than to knowingly spew Covid 19 on them. Lol
    And sheep, I can think of a million better ways to save lives than locking people inside their homes. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Dec 4, 2020 | 17:03 28
    And sheep, I can think of a million better ways to save lives than locking people inside their homes.
    Nah. We need to self lock ourselves up. It’s for everyone else’s own good. We’re all in this together.

And it cools the planet to boot. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Dec 4, 2020 | 17:40 29
    Nah. We need to self lock ourselves up. It’s for everyone else’s own good. We’re all in this together.

And it cools the planet to boot.
    And KILLS all the useless older folks with depression and neglect. Then we all stop paying for their medical, pensions and next gen inherits their worth. Society wins! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 4, 2020 | 17:45 30
    And sheep, I can think of a million better ways to save lives than locking people inside their homes.
    Hey Jazz, you know how you predicted in August that the virus would disappear after November 4th and that deaths were not going to go up in the US - This week Corvid 19 has become the number one cause of deaths in the US.

Can't wait until January 1 to see if Covid will be in the news because if it is, you pledged to leave this forum. Reply With Quote