Test UN climate projects fraud and corruption Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

UN climate projects fraud and corruption

Test
Dec 1, 2020 | 00:39 1 Can't be true - the U.N. is going to save the world, according to Sock Puppet. That's why he pours billions of our tax dollars into them!

"UN agency hit with fraud and corruption allegations at climate projects"

Are we surprised?

“The words ‘climate’ and ‘corruption’, people see these as two different worlds, but there is a lot of overlap,” said Brice Böhmer, the head of climate governance integrity at Transparency International, the global anti-corruption group.

So is most of/some of the "bribe"money Trudeau forks over going into private bank accounts?

Other project audits...suggest...alleged financial misconduct and poor oversight at the UNDP may be widespread.

Is there no accountability once we fork to money over to these crooks?

"...problems raised in project reviews frequently seemed to be ignored by senior staff".

How many ethics violations does the "world's stupidest leader" have on his record? Are there kickbacks here, as in the WE contracts

No wonder he promotes The Great Reset. It could well be his personal slush fund...

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...imate-projects
Last edited by burnt; Dec 1, 2020 at 00:42.
  • 1 Like

• Dec 8, 2020 | 07:59 2 So the above NatPoo article gains a bit more relevance when we see how our tax dollars are being shoveled into that particular rat hole.

Details here, from the federal spending link provided elsewhere:

UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
    $120,000,000.00
    May 12, 2016
    Organization: Global Affairs Canada
    Details
    Ref # GC-2017-Q1-0025 (Grant)
    Additional Information:

Multi-year award for fiscal years 2016-17 to 2018-19

UNDP - United Nations Development
    $112,500,000.00
    Mar. 8, 2019
    Description:

Payments to international banks and financial institutions
    Organization: Global Affairs Canada
    Details
    Ref # 064-2018-2019-Q4-00030 (Grant)

And these are but 2 of the dozens of listings under that UN dep't alone, constituting billions of our tax dollars being wasted in graft.

It appears that the "grant" amounts shown are a yearly "contribution" - to feather some thief's nest.

I kinda hate being robbed so that someone else can get richer.

But what pushes me over the edge is when some swinish elitist like the Prime Moron Sock Puppet or his Bobblehead henchwoman robs - in guaranteed perpetuity - the futures of my children and grandchildren for the purpose of self-enrichment and cementing their position and influence on the world stage.

How long will it take to rout a rebellion?

Those who live in the trough should remember that all the privilege in the world failed to sufficiently harden Louis and Marie's necks to withstand the falling blade. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 8, 2020 | 12:35 3 There has been very little said about trudeau’s bribe at the Paris climate forum. McBride and McCall

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/10/trudeau-was-the-subject-of-the-single-largest-bribery-scandal-in-canadian-history-and-hes-still-prime-minister/?fbclid=IwAR2W-0mhpvgubLBXMiLETfiNHV9o2eegit6gR_2QvNkpE17a1ePjD6S HOJ0 Reply With Quote
    Dec 8, 2020 | 12:48 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TASFarms View Post
    There has been very little said about trudeau’s bribe at the Paris climate forum. McBride and McCall

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/10/trudeau-was-the-subject-of-the-single-largest-bribery-scandal-in-canadian-history-and-hes-still-prime-minister/?fbclid=IwAR2W-0mhpvgubLBXMiLETfiNHV9o2eegit6gR_2QvNkpE17a1ePjD6S HOJ0
    Well what's there to be said?

Other than "Blackface good! Orange man bad!"

Bev Oda - $16.00 orange juice... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 8, 2020 | 13:09 5 Nothing constructive to add. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    Wish I could say I am shocked at this revelation.
    But I'm afraid we all have corruption and scandal fatigue as well as covid fatigue. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 8, 2020 | 22:23 6 Good to see some light being shone on what’s going on .
    Most likely just a tip of an iceberg unfortunately Reply With Quote
    Dec 8, 2020 | 22:42 7
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Good to see some light being shone on what’s going on .
    Most likely just a tip of an iceberg unfortunately
    If Karma ever rings his doorbell there will be marks. Reply With Quote