• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoBoo and the Ag Ministers come away from Fridays meeting with Nothing.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoBoo and the Ag Ministers come away from Fridays meeting with Nothing.

So they came to no agreement again. Let's see Boboo was on this for five years already and still nothing. Prov gov most are going on 8 years and the ****ing program is useless.

BoBOO still is willing to do the 60/40 split.

85 % and no limit or some BS.

I for one wish they would have thrown the whole bullshit program out and started again. But what do I know as a stupid farmer?

She only offered to go to 80 percent and in reality after 8 years they should scrap it....

If i had equipment that needed work every time I started it and I spent more time discussing shit with the service manager...it sure in the phuck wouldn't take 8 years to move it off the farm...

But an interesting thing is how the province has to analyze the offer that Bibeau made....if Marit had an IQ over 40 he would say phuck that....

But he also is crying about the dollars ...the saskatchewan government will spend more on interest for a 4.5 billion dollar irrigation project for 300 farmers ....than they will on agristabilty for 25000 farmers...

Proof....they are still sending 40 dollars an acre to 100000 acres of irrigation every year...and that doesnt include the capital expenditures the government has been making for the last 30 years....irrigation is a money pit...

Comment

Saskatchewan government has the money to support farmers.....they just don't want to...

Farmers voted for Saskparty ....good ------ Because the NDP....bad...

Either way they will receive nothing for their vote...except cheerleading that farmers are the best in the world as they fall behind other countries that support their farmers wholeheartedly....
      Last edited by bucket; Nov 30, 2020, 08:02.

Comment

I agree this shit show has been going on for over 8 years and its a total shit show.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          I agree this shit show has been going on for over 8 years and its a total shit show.
          Here is the problem....it makes the conservatives look bad....it was the conservatives that shit on farmers....the liberal assumed farmers liked it and continued...

Bigger problem is the AG critic was an apprentice under Ritz which means her marching orders come from the WCWGA's masters...

food for thought...

Comment

90/10 split is what Saskatchewan wanted and BoBoo laughed at them.

So we’re sitting here with a useless program than. On one wants to support and farmers just get screwed

Comment

Aida, Cais, AgriStability disaster assistance, but four years later and nothing yet. Its very timely, I’d say. 👎

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Here is the problem....it makes the conservatives look bad....it was the conservatives that shit on farmers....the liberal assumed farmers liked it and continued...

Bigger problem is the AG critic was an apprentice under Ritz which means her marching orders come from the WCWGA's masters...

food for thought...
                She’s asked for exactly what the crop commissions and provincial AG groups have been asking for. Your narrative is bullshit as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by saskcanfarmer View Post
                  She’s asked for exactly what the crop commissions and provincial AG groups have been asking for. Your narrative is bullshit as usual.
                  So in other words she is a puppet?

And what did they ask for. ?

To have bullshit programs?

I think maybe your
                  Narrative is bullshit

If she promoted what they asked for then she is just stupid.

Comment

So in other words she is a puppet?

And what did they ask for. ?

To have bullshit programs?

I think maybe your
                    Narrative is bullshit

If she promoted what they asked for then she is just stupid.

The whole industry has asked for it to revert back to 85% and removal of RMLs. What do you want?

Comment

The whole industry has asked for it to revert back to 85% and removal of RMLs. What do you want?
                      Scrap the phucking program...it doesn't work...everyone has said that and the exit rate of farmers prove it....except for MNP customers....what can't you understand about the stats.

It's pretty rich for the guys that changed it to 70 percent to want it back to 85...there wasn't a good reason to change it in the first place.....

Be honest the play here is to go to private insurance.....

Last edited by bucket; Nov 30, 2020, 22:41.

Comment

Scrap the phucking program...it doesn't work...everyone has said that and the exit rate of farmers prove it....except for MNP customers....what can't you understand about the stats.

It's pretty rich for the guys that changed it to 70 percent to want it back to 85...

Be honest the play here is to go to private insurance.....

Dave - Who cares who did what when and how. You sound like Bill Gehl or Justin Trudeau. Circumstances change.

Yes scrap it. I agree. The majority of farmer across the country do not agree.

Comment

Oops wasn't to be a like....but whatever...

And whoever you are....

Comment

Dave - Who cares who did what when and how. You sound like Bill Gehl or Justin Trudeau. Circumstances change.

Yes scrap it. I agree. The majority of farmer across the country do not agree.
                            That's right.... accepting responsibility for the mistakes made is a non starter. ...

What about mandatory sales reporting....does the WCWGA understand the value yet?..

Comment

Who cares who did what when and how

I care, so the same phucking mistakes are not made.....this is how history repeats itself....FFS...what a dumb thing to say.
                              Last edited by bucket; Dec 1, 2020, 07:28.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.