• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way off topic!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way off topic!

This is way off topic but it is something that really bugs me!
    How come Svend Robinson can get away with shop lifting? I mean, come on the guy ripped off a $65,000 ring, and he basically walks!
    Do we have justice in this country or are the "elite" above the laws made for the peasants?
    This American draft dodger has got away with breaking the laws a few times with no consequences. The tree thing and the Sue Rodriguz case?
    A whole lot of "outstanding citizens" wrote testimonials about what a fine fellow he was! Is this what our justice system has become...a popularity contest?
    This is just one more example of how corrupt and low our country has become.

It's called situational ethics.

Comment

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING UP AT THAT HOUR?

Comment

Rusty: Check my posts! I doubt I've ever slept in until 4AM in my life!
        Some people are morning people and some are night hawks. I usually hit the hay by 10 PM...six hours sleep is exceptional for me! Although as I get older I like to take a little catnap sometimes in the afternoon!
        When I was young I needed even less sleep! Many times I'd work a twelve hour shift on a rig, come home and work another 8, catch four hours sleep and be back on the rig! Sure couldn't do that now!
        When my head hits the pillow I'm gone, but I can wake up whenever I want! Never owned an alarm clock in my life...if I want to get up at 1 AM to check a cow, I just set that time in my mind and bingo at 1 AM I wake up! Kind of handy actually?

Comment

Having kids sure slowed down my ability to wake up refreshed and not groggy any time I wanted, including every hour to check cows in very cold weather, my husband on the other hand I swear could sleep through a tornado! They say the early bird gets the worm but I've often wondered if any one really considered what the early worm gets???!!! Eaten! Have a good day all!

Comment

Cowman, you really should spend a few days watching what goes on in our court rooms! I have had that opportunity within the past few years, and am not proud of what our justice system has become.

We brought our 18 year old daughter along, thinking this would be good for her! During our wait period, we watched a man talk his way out of a huge fine because he was driving without a licence. Needed his vehicle to keep his job, wife and kid did not know how to drive a stick shift, etc. etc. would NEVER happen again. Sorry your honour, yadda yadda yadda

When we broke for lunch, we watched this man, get behind the wheel of a car parked on main street, and drive away!!!

I have to wonder just what exactly our daughter learned that day!!??

Talk about a kangaroo court!! This goes on every day!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...