• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost my best Friend the Family Pet tonight.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my best Friend the Family Pet tonight.

Darn, the little bugger was with me from spring till fall.

Went to Florida and Northern Sask.

Boating and off to the sled shack.

Dogs they become part of your family, This one ran the house and we all had our jobs. She could ring a bell when she wanted to go outside. Rabbits at the front window in Regina got an ear full every time they came on our lawn, and when her favourite people came to visit it was like they were the number one place in her heart. She had a fondness for my dad that was second to none.

Yes, it's a farm forum I know and yes some hate dogs I know but some times we all just need someplace to vent.

Will we get another you bet were dog people, will it ever replace our Carley not a chance, some dogs you remember and some well they just fade away.

Sorry Sask, it’s rough losing a beloved pet.

At the beginning of the year I lost a cat. I constantly hear “he was just a cat” but, just like dogs, some touch you more than others. Doesn’t matter if they’re dog, cat, cow, horse.... Some just crawl into your life and heart more than others.

Comment

How old?

Dogs are such good companions.

We've had Heelers for a while and each definitely had their own personality unlike the others.
      They all had common traits for the breed but were as individual as humans are.

Comment

11 years in Dec. My youngest is 18 it was his little girl, she would go sleep with him in the morning when we woke up.

Yea Dogs who knew could make a big guy a little sad.

Comment

What breed? Where's the picture!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F86F72A-63B0-489E-8A38-787E90997024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	770454

Miniature schnauzer

Comment

Tried tobite me if ya remember RIP carley

Comment

Condolences for sure SF. Some are special.

Comment

Always a sad day. Sorry to hear

Comment

Yea I forgot about that when both dad and you got up quick to shake hands and she wasn’t happy.

Comment

SF I feel for ya.

Lost our Max unexpectedly last week.

He’s the brown guy and the black/white one was Skooby who I personally put down two years ago. Bawled my eyes out over losing both of them. I spend more time with them than anyone else in my family while I’m feeding all winter and they guard the place 24 hours a day. Got a new pup (Bubba) in the spring and he’s got big shoes to fill.

They truly are part of the family here. Hell they made the front page of our annual calendar this year.
                      RIP

Comment

Sorry to hear this
                        Never easy loosing a dog
                        They are part of the family

Comment

Yea some days when you have no one around you have your trusty dog to talk to. She didn't argue back.

2020 has been one interesting year.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I know your pain right now, enough said.

Comment

Sorry to hear Sask
                              Kind of know the feeling of losing a good friend. I lost mine a couple springs ago. She followed me everywhere for 13 years and was a good friend when I spend most days alone. Sure miss her still.
                              She was a tough old mongrel that slept outside every night of the year no matter what the weather guarding the house!
                              Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 27, 2020, 22:02.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...