• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Bbqstandoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Bbqstandoff

Restaurant owner has been open in Toronto despite shutdown order. This morning the city changed the locks on him and blocked the door with police presence. Those property rights that don't exist are getting exercised.

https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-adamson-bbq-has-locks-changed/?fbclid=IwAR1OniqZA0ii-wtiYYu_v-F840Xq9WsFKo8bJ_BPosxejAMWb8trH5pTt8s&__twitter_im pression=true

Gotta admire the kid's pluck. He keeps coming back. I suppose from his standpoint if he stays closed he loses everything and if he stays open they take everything so what does he really have to lose?

Comment

That very interesting what’s going on there. There was huge lines for people wanting in to eat. They chased CBC reporters out from in front of the building. The owner said he doesn’t like their one sided reporting. Then the next day the police show up.

Comment

STAGED staged..... it's all a hoax set-up to discredit the Covid crisis

Rhetorical *sarcasm*. applies

Comment

If governments think its their place to step in, and cripple their tax base, maybe a "great reset" is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
            If governments think its their place to step in, and cripple their tax base, maybe a "great reset" is in order.
            until covid is under control you are ignoring most older consumers.That is crippling the economy much more than a bbq joint.

Comment

the take home from this is that 18 cops showed up
              for the protests shut down canada there would be one or two
              figure that out??????

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                until covid is under control you are ignoring most older consumers.That is crippling the economy much more than a bbq joint.
                What are you talking about?
                Many options to do things safely for all demographics.
                But why not drag everything down and let it burn.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  the take home from this is that 18 cops showed up
                  for the protests shut down canada there would be one or two
                  figure that out??????
                  Cops are turning into brown shirts in canuckistan. I spent some money in a Rebel news sponsored effort to give an appreciation gift to the guys who took down the rail blockade west of Edmonton last winter. That is how real policing will get done in the future apparently.

Comment

Enough is enough, put him in the clinker for a week or put him on the frontline of a Covid hospital, I prefer the latter so he gets a education. Better yet put him on the frontline without a mask.
                    Last edited by Sodbuster; Nov 26, 2020, 13:09. Reason: Add

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                      Enough is enough, put him in the clinker for a week or put him on the frontline of a Covid hospital, I prefer the latter so he gets a education. Better yet put him on the frontline without a mask.
                      Conversation in the clink.

Business owner: what you in here for?
                      Criminal: murder, you?
                      Business owner: tried to run my business

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                        Totally wrong. Deficits everywhere are soaring so these stupid lockdowns have to go. It is morally reprehensible to saddle future generations with the costs of CERB, CEBA, CEWS, and rental subsidies. Business have to open and make it in the free market now. If government healthcare can't respond to needs then it will have to go as well. There is millions of dollars for AIDS, abortion, Maid that could be put to better use. Individual covid precautions are warranted like sanitizers and minimizing contact both of which I use but people have to have the freedom now to make it on there own without pogey.

Comment

What stands out as significant to me is this: a) What chance do any charges have of standing up since the by-laws have no basis in law or science, and are a Charter violation

and

b) if the cops can show up and shut you down this easily for no lawful reason, Who. Is. Safe. when you find yourself on the wrong side of a what has clearly become a populist movement?

This should terrify everyone who values their human value.

It cost my Anabaptist ancestors their lives as they were burned at the stake or drowned in the Litmat River for their religious convictions - by government order.

How far are we from sliding back into that dark age?
                          Last edited by burnt; Nov 26, 2020, 13:32.

Comment

Regina Costco parking lot filled to the brim this morning. Every day-all day. Hmmm

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.