• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Bbqstandoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me this, how did the virus get into the care homes again? These people are confined to rooms and small social groups, they dont party, dont go out, dont play hockey, dont go to restaurants and dont see family apparently. They see 4 walls and their care worker.

So you tell me the govt doesnt have super tight protocols for care home workers, like daily testing, masks, face shields, gloves and a constant barrage of sanitization?

Laws are made by legislatures, not doctors. Please show me the piece of legislation that was voted on to mandate draconian health measures.
    Last edited by jazz; Nov 26, 2020, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      Do you live on a farm?
      I'm trying to be the Agriville emulsifier!

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;476233]Nobody EVER lost a farm by the govt putting padlocks on your bins and putting a riot sqaud in front of your house. Even the guys who defied the CWB didnt lose their farms.

Were the CN blockages illegal?

Get some perspective, seriously.[/QUOTE

Those restaurants that don’t convert to pickup are done anyway it’s a fact especially in highly infected areas such as those. People just aren’t going one due to afraid of infection and 2 can’t afford to eat out.
        You can spin this any way you want for your pro right wing agenda but a law is a law that’s a fact.
        If you did something different and I did something different it would be chaos.
        Like I said should have listened to the medical people earlier and locked down way back wouldn’t be here that’s why slow moe is all worried now shits hitting the fan here due to his incompetence and not being tough months ago.

Comment

I get that.
          But in perspective.
          It would then be your right to leave your lights on in a bombing raid blackout.

And while we're standing on the Titanic debating the iceberg conspiracy.
          Why the indignant uproar so suddenly?
          Property rights arent enshrined anyway. Dozens of federal OICs in the past have arguably infringed.
          Still waiting to get my full retail value check for a still unknown number of banned firearms.
          Kinda hard to feed your family from jail. Harder yet from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
            I guess he should have set up his BBQ joint on a railroad right of way.
            Now this would of turned the media and leftists into a pretzel justifying his arrest.

Comment

If you’re replying to myself blackpowder it seems he would like to know why Costco can feed people three blocks down the road but unable to deliver the same service.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                If you’re replying to myself blackpowder it seems he would like to know why Costco can feed people three blocks down the road but unable to deliver the same service.
                because we are way better off to support costco (an american co.)with billy gates senior is on the board**********************, instead of a canadian working his ass off
                looks weird in print, no ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  If you were loosing your farm like this guy loosing his business you would sing a different tune.
                  I'm not sure what this guys books are like, none of us do, lots of people like to embellish their situation to advance their cause.

I had the owner of a local amusement park at my house today buying hay for his zoo animals. I asked how his summer went with covid. His story is that while his attendance and revenue were down his expenses were much lower than usual so his net income is better than past years. He told me through all the programs available to help pay staff salaries from the government it made a huge difference to his biggest expense.

Realize there are businesses in trouble, but just don't assume that they all are.

Take out makes restaurants way more money than dine in does, as long as the volume is there.
                  Last edited by GDR; Nov 26, 2020, 20:07.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    I'm not sure what this guys books are like, none of us do, lots of people like to embellish their situation to advance their cause.

I had the owner of a local amusement park at my house today buying hay for his zoo animals. I asked how his summer went with covid. His story is that while his attendance and revenue were down his expenses were much lower than usual so his net income is better than past years. He told me through all the programs available to help pay staff salaries from the government it made a huge difference to his biggest expense.

Realize there are businesses in trouble, but just don't assume that they all are.
                    That is very true. All kinds of situations. Do we have to go back prior to covid and look at all the comments regarding how business was in trouble? Some were some aren’t. How people are dealing with this crazy situation and some just aren’t. Some are wasting time crying some are figuring shut out.

Comment

Imagine if the govt just up decided you could only seed 25% of your acres next year for whatever reason, covid, climate change, great reset, etc.

Christ, the moral authority on this blog would be crying like babies day and night if that happened.

Would you go one year without income for the greater good and take a couple measly thousand dollars in aid from the govt?
                      Last edited by jazz; Nov 26, 2020, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Imagine if the govt just up decided you could only seed 25% of your acres next year for whatever reason, covid, climate change, great reset, etc.

Christ, the moral authority on this blog would be crying like babies day and night if that happened.

Would you go one year without income for the greater good and take a couple measly thousand dollars in aid from the govt?
                        So businesses have access to worker wages to stay home you complained about that
                        Ceba loan you complained about that
                        Rent assistance you complained about that

If I was told couldn’t seed and it would save some people’s lives but we ll work to cover your expenses........ I d like to have rhe money to pay the expenses but I d like even more do my part to save lives

I should add I d expect everyone else do the same as I otherwise I’d be kinda pissed.
                        Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 26, 2020, 20:53.

Comment

This the kinda govt support you are looking for wheel?

Click image for larger version

Name:	biz closure3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	770450

Comment

Do Those include the oil sector that has had a massive world decline for our product?
                            Many farms pulled the plug also last spring due to no support in the drought.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              So businesses have access to worker wages to stay home you complained about that
                              Ceba loan you complained about that
                              Rent assistance you complained about that

If I was told couldn’t seed and it would save some people’s lives but we ll work to cover your expenses........ I d like to have rhe money to pay the expenses but I d like even more do my part to save lives

I should add I d expect everyone else do the same as I otherwise I’d be kinda pissed.
                              News flash.
                              City people don't give a shit about farmers cuz food all comes from Walmart.
                              They sure as heck wouldn't cut their pay checks to save the farmer.

Comment

Just remember this “every time you see someone in public with a mask on in Canada. That our prime minister and deputy prime minister knew 11 months ago what this virus is. They chose to allow it in this country to forward their agenda on the people. Don’t get mad at the people tryn to live is this shit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...