• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Bbqstandoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think anyone has the right to tell
    Me I have to stop at stop signs. I m sure I won’t hit anyone and no one will hit me. So I m gonna run them all. Why not it s my right isn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      I don’t think anyone has the right to tell
      Me I have to stop at stop signs. I m sure I won’t hit anyone and no one will hit me. So I m gonna run them all. Why not it s my right isn’t it?
      If you were loosing your farm like this guy loosing his business you would sing a different tune.

Comment

I say defund the police. What crimes do they actually solve other than meter maids and parking enforcement.

When was the last time they made a big gang arrest or drug bust or anything.

20 cops and 6 on horseback because a guy want to serve bbq in his business. Yet there are still BLM protests and the indians are still occupying private property illegally in caledonia.

What a farce this country is.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Nothing but a publicity stunt by the owner, just thought of a way to get some free advertising. More people should learn how to cook for themselves and find out what good food really taste like. Food consumption will not go down.

Fine him or throw him in jail with the Christian Minister from the Church of God from Steinbach. Neither of them could give a rats ass about anybody else. The Minister just wants his Sunday collection is all. I'm sure God is asking for his cut!

Base on the posts on here there must be a full moon, as all the Social Conservative Righties heads are exploding. Posting about Aides, Abortion, Rebel News, being rebellious, etc etc.

Mean while the hospitals are almost at capacity, doctors and nurses are working their asses off while so many elderly people are dying.

Such a compassionate bunch.
          Wow. People calling for others to be jailed for doing nothing other than opening their business is disgusting.
          He's presenting a product, that in a free country people can choose to purchase or not. Judging by the large support daily at the restaurant, people aren't afraid, and choose to eat there.

You do realize doctors and nurses get paid right?
          So no other workplace has ever had a busy stretch, or worked overtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            There are no right wing premiers anymore. Or parties for that matter. They’re all a bunch of leftists. Of varying degrees.
            seems to me with this issue it is not right or left.it is more of an education thing.Those that trust Facebook science and those that trust medical professionals.

Comment

Or you might say knuckle dragging Neanderthals against the intelegent college educated.
              Sounds like left vs right?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                seems to me with this issue it is not right or left.it is more of an education thing.Those that trust Facebook science and those that trust medical professionals.
                For the record , nothing but respect for the profession
                Yes I am worried
                But it would help if trusted medical officials stuck to same story

Comment

All those super busy hospitals are always somewhere a long eays away.
                  Hospitals localy are described as quiet by people that work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    If you were loosing your farm like this guy loosing his business you would sing a different tune.
                    Lots of people have lost their farms due to government actions poor trade deals etc it still doesn’t give you the right to do something that’s illegal. Law is the law it’s not even an issue if you agree with it or not. Just as the stop sign example above if everyone did what they thought was their right there would be no law at all.
                    The reality of the situation is the whole country at the start should have totally locked down rhe first month and no one in or out and kept everyone out or in thereafter and we d be way ahead by now but we have too many deniers cheating and that’s why this will go on and on until a vaccine is in place.

In rhe case of restaurants even if your open the volume just isn’t there for indoor dining because too many are afraid of getting infected.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      Or you might say knuckle dragging Neanderthals against the intelegent college educated.
                      Sounds like left vs right?
                      What if you're ambipolitical?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        What if you're ambipolitical?
                        Do you live on a farm?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          Do you live on a farm?
                          Lol. Yup in the Slum of the Ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            Lots of people have lost their farms due to government actions poor trade deals etc it still doesn’t give you the right to do something that’s illegal.
                            Nobody EVER lost a farm by the govt putting padlocks on your bins and putting a riot sqaud in front of your house. Even the guys who defied the CWB didnt lose their farms.

Were the CN blockages illegal?

Get some perspective, seriously.

Comment

Everyone should read Ricky Lam's story.
                              Healthy 40 yr old.
                              Sick last Thursday, died Tuesday.

Comment

Some should read the Canadian charter of rights .This particular fellow is using his.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...