• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Bbqstandoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Regina Costco parking lot filled to the brim this morning. Every day-all day. Hmmm
    Are they getting ready to restrict patron numbers in the store? When we were there the other day they had tents set up outside the store where people had to line up to get in before rules were relaxed.

Personally....I dont understand the attraction. I would never line up in the heat of the sun or a cold winter day to shop there. Shopping at Costco doesn't make me better than anyone else..... And despise the membership fee.

Comment

Just looking at news while eating lunch. Unfortunately I see still almost 400 new covid cases in Manitoba today. From what I have read masks have been mandatory since September 25. New more strict restrictions imposed on November 12. Alberta is continually singled out for lack of a mask mandate and for not closing down more business. It appears to me we need to learn to live with covid 19, not sure we can isolate our way out of this in the winter time.

Comment

To disagree with the rules is perfectly fine, everyone has that right. To break the rules even if you disagree is wrong. Otherwise where do you draw the line between right and wrong. Generally recognizing the rule of law is a right wing philosophy, left leaning thinkers are more likely to bend the rules. It is interesting to me that the different characters on agriville are generally opposite of that thinking when it comes to covid rules.

If the Bbq guy dont smarten up he deserves what he gets.

Comment

How many farmers would quit working if government told us too??? If it stay open or bankruptcy I’m know what I would do.

Comment

BBQ guy in jail. Costco 3 blocks down from him is wide open. Costco has has tables and chairs set up to eat at

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              To disagree with the rules is perfectly fine, everyone has that right. To break the rules even if you disagree is wrong. Otherwise where do you draw the line between right and wrong. Generally recognizing the rule of law is a right wing philosophy, left leaning thinkers are more likely to bend the rules. It is interesting to me that the different characters on agriville are generally opposite of that thinking when it comes to covid rules.

If the Bbq guy dont smarten up he deserves what he gets.
              This is like the carbon tax, the gun registry, etc.

Stupid laws that won’t do a thing, are where right wingers tend to get rebellious. That is why the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                BBQ guy in jail. Costco 3 blocks down from him is wide open. Costco has has tables and chairs set up to eat at
                I guess its the inconsistency and hypocrisy people don't like, understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  This is like the carbon tax, the gun registry, etc.

Stupid laws that won’t do a thing, are where right wingers tend to get rebellious. That is why the difference.
                  kind of thought Alberta Manitoba Sask and Ontario were right wing premiers.Think Ford takes it serious because he had a family member with a bad case right off the get go

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    kind of thought Alberta Manitoba Sask and Ontario were right wing premiers.Think Ford takes it serious because he had a family member with a bad case right off the get go
                    There are no right wing premiers anymore. Or parties for that matter. They’re all a bunch of leftists. Of varying degrees.

Comment

There has to be a reckoning for the politicians that have done this to us.

None of the Ford crew look/looked very healthy to me to begin with.

Comment

Nothing but a publicity stunt by the owner, just thought of a way to get some free advertising. More people should learn how to cook for themselves and find out what good food really taste like. Food consumption will not go down.

Fine him or throw him in jail with the Christian Minister from the Church of God from Steinbach. Neither of them could give a rats ass about anybody else. The Minister just wants his Sunday collection is all. I'm sure God is asking for his cut!

Base on the posts on here there must be a full moon, as all the Social Conservative Righties heads are exploding. Posting about Aides, Abortion, Rebel News, being rebellious, etc etc.

Mean while the hospitals are almost at capacity, doctors and nurses are working their asses off while so many elderly people are dying.

Such a compassionate bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Nothing but a publicity stunt by the owner, just thought of a way to get some free advertising. More people should learn how to cook for themselves and find out what good food really taste like. Food consumption will not go down.

Fine him or throw him in jail with the Christian Minister from the Church of God from Steinbach. Neither of them could give a rats ass about anybody else. The Minister just wants his Sunday collection is all. I'm sure God is asking for his cut!

Base on the posts on here there must be a full moon, as all the Social Conservative Righties heads are exploding. Posting about Aides, Abortion, Rebel News, being rebellious, etc etc.

Mean while the hospitals are almost at capacity, doctors and nurses are working their asses off while so many elderly people are dying.

Such a compassionate bunch.
                          Aides and abortion? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            the take home from this is that 18 cops showed up
                            I guess he should have set up his BBQ joint on a railroad right of way.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                              Lol. Oh my aching sides. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                                "I guess its the inconsistency and hypocrisy people don't like, understandable"

There I go quoting myself again but some stuff is just too good to ignore! That's yours bobofthenorth.

Some days I feel like a pendulum.

I might have to change my moniker to "pendulumaholic". Somewhat proud that I'm open minded enough to see both the pros and cons of an argument.

Lol... keep an open mind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...