• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mallee rolls his eyes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallee rolls his eyes

Watching weather tonight city news

Mostly sunny periods warm to hot 44c........

Stone the crows ya brain dead drongo, its 44c 12% humidity utterly disgusting hard on mice and men..

Stupid tree hugger go back to your beach side suburb and sip champange.

Geez if i take a dump tommorow in the field sunburnt butt and crispy fried jatz crackers in no time.

Ps elevators shut at midday tommorow wecwill harvest all night tonight im gonna haveca powrer nap before heading out 9 pm here

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Watching weather tonight city news

Mostly sunny periods warm to hot 44c........

Stone the crows ya brain dead drongo, its 44c 12% humidity utterly disgusting hard on mice and men..

Stupid tree hugger go back to your beach side suburb and sip champange.

Geez if i take a dump tommorow in the field sunburnt butt and crispy fried jatz crackers in no time.

Ps elevators shut at midday tommorow wecwill harvest all night tonight im gonna haveca powrer nap before heading out 9 pm here
    So what hours do the elevators run? The same? All night?

Comment

I take it you're not impressed with the TV weatherman's comment re 44 being just warm.... 🤣

Comment

......I would melt.

Comment

Tinderbox conditions. Unimaginable here where we seldom see humidity drop below 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            Tinderbox conditions. Unimaginable here where we seldom see humidity drop below 50%.
            The RH can get pretty low in the Ghetto burnt, but i can't remember it getting to 12%. Mid to high teens though.

Comment

Elevator usual hours mon to fri 7am to 10pm and weekends 7am to 7pm.

If there has been overnight and nil harvesting the next day might be 8 till 5.

Going to visit my mate in burns unit in hospital mid afternoon when its at it peak.

Ps i sent photos of local elevator a while Back expected to take in excess of 400,000t wheat barley canola beans

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...