• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasonably priced car.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasonably priced car.

Reasonable for only SaskFarmer or Furrow maybe

And I see Agriville has pretty much given up on agriculture. Just a handful repeating and trying to justify the same old lies and conspiracies.

You farmers take care. Farm wisely going forward. After all, you are the target to not only separate you from your income, but to ensure you pay the most for your inputs. And thank you for paying to give all your data and your willingness to tell the world publicly and openly online everything about what you do and believe in. It's important for the entire data industry that sees huge value in farming data, while oddly that you do not, to continue to expand at an alarming rate. Even Telus sees nothing but $$$$. Selling snow cones to the Inuit seems possible after all.

So do like you always do as demonstrated over and over here, complain with very little effort towards a solution or middle ground. It makes it all a lot easier if you stay divided. My career has taken a shift, so I'm really looking forward to leaving ag, certainly isn't what it used to be.

At least think about these things.

One more cool car, races a lotus at 10:00 min.

Comment

Are you Ok?

Take care.....

Comment

If your leaving Ag and Agrivile just remember that famous line

"Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!

Comment

If I read your post correctly, you are saying farewell to Agriville. That would Be a shame.
          You make more thought-provoking ag related posts than half the other posters put together. I don't haave to agree with your opinion (although I often do), to appreciate your point of view.

I hope you will come back and post occasionally and I don't care which alias you use.

I do trust that you are not getting into Public relations or sales in your new career, It does seem that your people skills could use a little polishing.

Comment

Hotel Agriville. You can come and stay but you can never leave

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              If I read your post correctly, you are saying farewell to Agriville. That would Be a shame.
              You make more thought-provoking ag related posts than half the other posters put together. I don't haave to agree with your opinion (although I often do), to appreciate your point of view.

I hope you will come back and post occasionally and I don't care which alias you use.

I do trust that you are not getting into Public relations or sales in your new career, It does seem that your people skills could use a little polishing.
              I didn't need people skills for that role - i needed a much different skill-set. You have to be soul-less and heart-less to be a part of an industry that does what it does to naive farmers and extract a profit thru complex privacy and policy agreements that are never read or understood at all let alone the full scope of.

Please think about the tough questions that aren't so easily answered by cut and paste. If you can cut and paste an answer, the question is probably not worth discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                I didn't need people skills for that role - i needed a much different skill-set. You have to be soul-less and heart-less to be a part of an industry that does what it does to naive farmers and extract a profit thru complex privacy and policy agreements that are never read or understood at all let alone the full scope of.

Please think about the tough questions that aren't so easily answered by cut and paste. If you can cut and paste an answer, the question is probably not worth discussing.
                I have no doubt that your people skills, skill set was appropriate for the job, it just didn't transfer very well to selling your message to fellow farmers on Agriville. Possibly to our own detriment.

I hope Chuck reads your last post and thinks about it.

Edit, thanks for spending your time sharing your thoughts with us. It is always easier to do the popular thing, than to say what really needs to be said. Just look at our current political state of affairs to se that exemplified.

Comment

Yeah, a convertible is awesome, moreover if you want to drive it on hot summer days. I understand what you are talking about, but sometimes it is more reasonable to buy a car than rent it. First of all, you should be very careful with it because you'll have to pay much more for the repairs if something happens. While, when it is your car, you can easily make an insurance at different insurance companies like https://www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/car-insurance-for-over-50s/ https://www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/car-insurance-for-over-50s/ . If something happens, you will get your car repaired for free. Still, it depends on many things, and I agree that sometimes it is just more convenient to rent a car instead of buying one.

Comment

This is more up everyone's alley after this year

Comment

I would have loved to had that the past few days in the Banff area . Roll up beside all the Crazy expensive convertible gas guzzlers we seen out here like the one tweety posted and give them the ole farmer wave in a John Deere hat .
                      Some whine about about farmers wealth LOL , well it would not touch the wealth that some of these people have .
                      And yet some how that’s ok , as long as it is not a farmer that has one or that kind of wealth 😂😂

Comment

This is the year they find out what we contribute

Comment

Seeing lots of fancy sports cars here in Edmonton mostly driven by grey haired guys. Probably retired sales reps from Cat , Volvo, Case IH and DEERE

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                            Seeing lots of fancy sports cars here in Edmonton mostly driven by grey haired guys. Probably retired sales reps from Cat , Volvo, Case IH and DEERE
                            Hey …….. you’re almost in my neck of the woods😉. Only an hour further west and there’s cold beer in the shop.

The only convertibles here are the bi-directionals we remove the doors for the summer. I guess that still makes them “hardtops” ?

Minivans are my sports cars and cow checking wheels. Multipurpose 😎

Comment

No way that car gets sold to a farmer she’s
                              Not wearing a bikini.
                              And no sign that says make sure to take advantage of
                              Our early booking sale and buy 2 cars and pay
                              10-% above suggested price to receive your
                              2% early booking deal paid in December.
                              Last edited by the big wheel; Jul 28, 2021, 15:30.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.