• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steinbach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dmlfarmer;475261]
    Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Oh common Sumdumguy. They don't need that much school. Hell, Jazz says they can be replaced by first responders being called in!
    Cant we call in my family physician who is currently hiding in his basement? And his receptionist RN collecting CERB from Trudeau?

I mean this virus is Defcon 1 right? end of the world type stuff? All resources should be deployed.

Unless its not that.

Comment

[QUOTE=dmlfarmer;475261]
      Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Oh common Sumdumguy. They don't need that much school. Hell, Jazz says they can be replaced by first responders being called in!
      https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=49866 https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=49866

First responders would actually be over qualified.

Partnership with Red River College Will Accelerate New Stream of Support Workers for Manitoba Personal Care Homes
      Red River College will offer a week-long condensed, high-intensity training program that will train students to work as uncertified health-care aides (UHCAs) and create immediate employment opportunities for Manitobans including students currently enrolled in a health sciences faculty or program.
      These workers will support all members of the resident care team, assisting with resident care and support under the general supervision of a manager or nursing supervisor. Duties may include resident observation, companionship, redirection, stocking of supplies and more.

Eligible students must be over the age of 18 and possess a minimum of a Grade 10 education. Experience in direct care is not a pre-requisite, and the course is being offered tuition-free with a commitment to provide service in a personal care home for a period of three months following completion.

Comment

MASKS and more masks, IF it's NOT aerosols into eyes and fiddling/touching the rags, tell us all oh you intelligent ones WHY are cases rising in nearly every country months after masks. It's appears a direct relationship with masking?
        Like case says stay away from even the masked infected ones.

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;475293]
          Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post

Cant we call in my family physician who is currently hiding in his basement? And his receptionist RN collecting CERB from Trudeau?

I mean this virus is Defcon 1 right? end of the world type stuff? All resources should be deployed.

Unless its not that.
          I had some routine tests done Friday morning.drove home and family doctor phoned me later Friday with the blood test results.I think that is excellent patient care.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Bill Gates is on the board of Costco.
            He has shares in Walmart.
            Wonder why they will never close?
            Because most of them sell food?

Comment

[QUOTE=newguy;475313]
              Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I had some routine tests done Friday morning.drove home and family doctor phoned me later Friday with the blood test results.I think that is excellent patient care.
              Had some tests done late 70s, early 80s, still waiting on results and clinic threw out my file, and doctors wonder why i don't darken their doorstep unless near death.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                40% of what is positive?, The population of Steinbach?, The population of Manitoba, the population of your household give me some context.
                40% of the tests they do dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Well that would make too much sense can’t be that, can you think of anything else just so it would fit some sort of conspiracy right or left then you can post on this forum. Thanks for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    MASKS and more masks, IF it's NOT aerosols into eyes and fiddling/touching the rags, tell us all oh you intelligent ones WHY are cases rising in nearly every country months after masks. It's appears a direct relationship with masking?
                    Like case says stay away from even the masked infected ones.
                    My daughter is a RN.

A mask only helps if the infected person wears it... and the aerosols from a Covid-19 virus infected sneeze or cough can't escape into the air. Therefore proper ventilation and filtering of the air is necessary as well... to prevent the Covid-19 virus from infecting others.

Eyes, face that is exposed, hands, all can transfer the Covid-19 virus-infecting covid-19 to negative people.

I have no problem wearing a good fitting n95 mask. Wearing a good mask is only courteous and polite.

If people have Covid-19 symptoms they should stay away from others/quarantine themselves.

Blaming the evil impolite obnoxious behaviours of some few people; on Jesus... is ...impolite obnoxious behaviour.

Proud, Misguided Hypocrites; come in many shapes, sizes, religions, political persuasions: anyone can be impolite/obnoxious; and ... without conscience....hurt others.

Comment

So your daughter doesn’t wear a mask in the hospital then?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        So your daughter doesn’t wear a mask in the hospital then?
                        Big Wheel that is not what I said.

We wear masks as I said. Hospital workers in Covid 19 patient care areas wear much more than just masks obviously... many hospitals in rural Alberta prohibit anyone with Covid-19 symptoms from entering... take temperatures before entrance is allowed... visitors are given and must wear medical grade masks...as often senior care wards are attached to these hospitals, as well as many seniors are patients being treated in these care facilities.

Have a great day and stay healthy!

Comment

[QUOTE=makar;475316]
                          Originally posted by newguy View Post

Had some tests done late 70s, early 80s, still waiting on results and clinic threw out my file, and doctors wonder why i don't darken their doorstep unless near death.
                          You can now sign up and get results online as soon as they get processed.wife got hers and was expecting a phone call.u still need to phone in and get my pin.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                            Big Wheel that is not what I said.

We wear masks as I said. Hospital workers in Covid 19 patient care areas wear much more than just masks obviously... many hospitals in rural Alberta prohibit anyone with Covid-19 symptoms from entering... take temperatures before entrance is allowed... visitors are given and must wear medical grade masks...as often senior care wards are attached to these hospitals, as well as many seniors are patients being treated in these care facilities.

Have a great day and stay healthy!
                            Ok good, and I want you to know your daughters and all the health workers efforts are appreciated and respected greatly!!!! Sincerely hope she stays virus free!!!!

My point was simply they wear the masks for a reason. They work stopping outward and inward transmission of not just virus.
                            It’s believed that the level of particles a person is subject to determines how sick you may get. Which may explain why even though the level of new cases is going up the level of severe cases hasn’t as much quite possibly due to masks limiting what infected people spread and others pick up.

You take care and stay safe also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              It’s believed that the level of particles a person is subject to determines how sick you may get. Which may explain why even though the level of new cases is going up the level of severe cases hasn’t as much quite possibly due to masks limiting what infected people spread and others pick up.

Ya that’s probably how it works 🤦*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                Sister in law works at Walmart in Saskatoon.
                                People spend the whole day there walking the aisles and buy nothing.
                                Sanitizing? A large store like that..not happening very much..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...