• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFU and commodify marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFU and commodify marketing

Will that eventually include pulse crops as well ?

Be interesting to see what percentage of western Canadian FARMERS agree to this .....

reinstate single desk marketing ??????
    FMG , and whose calling who flat earthers????
    the MAJORITY of farmers didn't want it , who in f-ck do they think they are

Comment

Not a chance in Hell would I ever in a million years go back to the CWB Days. **** that it was a total shit show. 2 Bus contract for delivery get paid pennies then a week before Christmas the Feds announce millions to farmers. That the City people though was fed money.

Not a ****ing chance.

Comment

Isn't it so good that farm groups can be at the opposite ends of the spectrum....just to keep the politicians dividing and conquering and doing nothing to help the majority of farmers...

They have to get the farm groups together and get one voice and tackle important issues first.

Comment

0%.....

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Bibo and Trudeau are having discussions on this already, their hate for us is great. Plus it would further centralize control to Ottawa. Probably would send the yearly 'final' payments directly to the UN, less carbon fees.

Comment

If anyone on here believes for one moment that BOBOO and Trudeau Give one **** for western Canada you are dreaming. Our farm groups played this all wrong by thinking a useless fool in Ottawa it was Be nice they will fall in line. Yea nice guys finish last. She is an utter useless head of Ag Canada. She voted to shut oil down. That how off the wall she is. Call a spade a spade. Stupid is stupid. Enough being nice. FArmers will lose out big time if we don't wake up sooner than later when it's all done.

Comment

Chuck enlighten us how the NFU would make life better for farmers.

The sad part is the Stupid Trudeau gov is probably listening to the NFU over real farm groups.

What's the NFU membership 6 people.

I don't know just asking for a friend.

Comment

I for 1 liked the old CWB when you could shovel 50 bu bly ,drop at elevator and get grocery money. I realize that as a hunreds acre farmer is a long way from the thousands acre farmer. Hard to get any interest from buyers when all you have is 5 mabey 10 B trains to move.
                  You all were going to load and dump in the USA and get big money , how did that go.
                  The question should be a asked on an acre farmed basis,i am pretty sure the little guy has a different opinion to the mega farms. I know we are hooped mostly because the elevator system in gone,cant haul 100 plus mi with 3 tons. Cant afford Super Bs on small operation PROGRESS or REGRESS ???

Comment

CWB, Not anymore.

Only regret was the lack of checks and balances put in place before it was dismantled.

I honestly think the tought of just getting rid of it made those in power and their cohorts so giddy and intoxicated with excitement they forgot to pay attention to the details.

Comment

The BS from the Mega to Small is BS. It doesn't matter if you have one super B or 20 come on that is BS.

The biggest problem Canada was no checks and balance after the CWB was done.

We need the info now so you can backtrack it to Rural sask for a price.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        CWB, Not anymore.

Only regret was the lack of checks and balances put in place before it was dismantled.

I honestly think the tought of just getting rid of it made those in power and their cohorts so giddy and intoxicated with excitement they forgot to pay attention to the details.
                        I agree and think it should have been fixed not dismantled, but water under the bridge. Just another nail in the coffen of small farmers just making a living doing what they love. Shes all mega corperate farms and huts in a few yrs.IMHO

Comment

If that is true why are the 5000-acre farms the most profitable? Why are mom and dad and son farms still thriving? Come on yes we have mega farms I have seen lots come and go and come and go. Investors get tired and pull the plug sooner or later.

In our area, the farms doing great are smaller to med size farms. Must be the water in your area.

Comment

7.50 wheat today . under CWB would be 6.00 .

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                              7.50 wheat today . under CWB would be 6.00 .
                              Where can I get that?

With the amount of delivery options I have I consider myself lucky but that price seems pretty lofty compared to here.

I have #1CWRS average Px about 14.2. Heavy like lead. FN very high. etc etc etc.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...