• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well its almost three weeks and **** does infection take you down.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its almost three weeks and **** does infection take you down.

Back home on the mend but have zero energy and even have afternoon naps. Yea afternoon naps what the **** is that about.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think an infection could nail a person like this.

But each day you get a little more energy and feel a little better and stronger.

Booze is off the table so that night time drink is done.

Poppyseed roll my favourite from Canora coop is done forever. I almost cried at that. Warm and butter and eat. Wow no more.

Corn thank god on that one no more and that's good.

Small seeds done.

No more skin on potatoes. Just the way they were meant to be eaten.

The list is long but the poppyseed is crushing.

Now I have been reading the posts and enjoying the back and forth but since the USA election it looks like the left is gaining on posting it's like they have been reborn with new hope in Biden. HAHAHA. Good luck with that Canada will not be number two in his books.

Evraz just let 350 people go and shut the pipeline for the winter. Filled all lines with antifreeze and its closed. Rolls not sure or flat sheets.

I love Ryan he is such a loser its not even funny. Keep all gov employees at home working and getting paid. DR he gets paid shut every one that pays taxes down. He is really a genius. Come on NDP call that convention and burn the party to the ground and rebuild its time for an intervention you're lost and not gaining ground. 30% is always going to be just that.

On skippy is it just me or has the idiot finally been told you fool Canada is broke you pissed away 350 Billion fighting the common cold and your great reset doesn't work. So if we have a second wave and its bad because its all winter not end of winter like spring was. Broke is broke. What happens when the banks start taking action? I actually think Canadians are starting to wake up and realizing Maybe Bill was the only one qualified in the Trudeau Cabinet and since he is gone the rest is total useless fools.

Broke is broke and Canada is there.

The USA Border will be closed till after Christmas ha ahahahaha. Watch it will be till spring. Hogan wants provincial borders to close, so much going to Vancouver to visit a brother. Vancouver island he is trying to make like PEI a zone.

So fun times in Canada and abroad.

Oh still dry in places in SA. Some soy planted two weeks ago still not coming up. How well does that work in Canada if soy sits in the ground and doesn't germinate? Not a bumper coming for sure.

Australia is awash in grain but China doesn't like them. Others need grain so they will get sales.

China loves pork and it seems the big barns are filled and the only ones have gone are the small mom and pop back roads hog farms. Why is feed up the big barns work like here full rations to get animal up healthy and strong? VS feeding probably garbage etc. So will they keep buying, yea try feeding billion people.

5G and Huawei. I'm confused but one ****up from Ottawa and we could see us screwed like Australia. We are not winning at this game but let's add gender equality to deals.

So anyway it's great to be alive and still free, have a great weekend. Nap time.

Fort Qu’Appelle poppy roll as good as Canora Coop, maybe better.

Comment

sounds like you're feeling better SF3 , lol

Comment

Afternoon naps are the bomb. Or naps any time really.

Best way to help keep stress down!

Comment

Seeds can get stuck in my bowel and cause infection. I never want to go through the shit show I did ever again. So yea Canora poppy seed roll is done. Almost like losing a family dog. It's so sad.

**** ok I can give that up Maker's Mark Cask Strength.

So good to sip on a cold Florida night.

Oh well, guts are important.

HAHAHAHA

Comment

......you might have wished you just died!

Click image for larger version

Name:	127-1276022_smiley-clipart-emoji-free-wink-emoji-hd-png.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	770425

Wasn't I supposed to ask you in a week from when you got home?

Comment

My at-home Medical help is actually being really nice.

Or I just say I'm tired and go take a nap.

HAHAHAH

Comment

Hope you get back to some sense of normal, recover. The gut controls all. The good bacteria must always WIN or we soon know it. Fibre is essential for clean insides. You have a long dark winter to mend, assess, etc. We will all be sitting apart waiting for a resolution with you.

Comment

Yea its a balancing act.

Find a happy place.

Comment

Diverticulitis? My cousin had excruciating painful attacks that she says are due to infection from stuff getting stuck. She had the bad chunk of intestine cut out about 10 years ago and good. She still can’t eat a strawberry, though. Pumpkin soup good👍 We don’t realize what a fine-tuned machine the human body is. I will go to the Fort and buy 3 poppy rolls, slather them with warm butter just for you SF. Eventually I hope you will be able to eat everything. Fermented foods are supposed to do wonders, but what do I know? A guy from the Ukraine swore by lots of garlic, like 12 cloves a day but he died at 57, just about 5 months after giving me the garlic lecture. (I have never been fond of garlic and now I really don’t go near it😂)
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Nov 21, 2020, 10:54.

Comment

My wife's old aunt who lived to be 102 and a half when asked what the secret was said "Keep the plumbing working." She had a ritual involving senna leaf tea and bran which she religiously went through every day. She got caught with senna leaf tea in her carry-on at Saskatoon airport once when she was well into her 90's and deaf as a post. The poor doofus checking her bags kept asking "Maam, what's in this bag?" "Maam what's in this bag?" and of course she didn't even know he was talking to her. Eventually my wife hollered loud enough to hear at the gate "IT'S HER GOD DAMN LAXATIVE." She said he stuffed the baggie into Anne's suitcase and pushed it away like it was toxic waste.

Comment

Good to have you back posting, your feistiness shows you're gettin' better.

Be cautious who comes into your house, with all that's going on now. (including family, wife and boys for visits), you don't need to be coming down with something else.

Working on crop plans for next crop?,,, seems like there might be lots of opportunities out there for next year.

BTW, naps are good, just 15-20mins can add a lot to your day, and your disposition.

best wishes

Comment

I agree I’m still low on the scale and yes covid could screw me up.

Basically relaxing it’s tough but you get use to it.

Need a PS 5 start playing against my son.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Fort Qu’Appelle poppy roll as good as Canora Coop, maybe better.
                            Good doughnuts at the bakery in Fort quappelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab7 View Post
                              Good doughnuts at the bakery in Fort quappelle.
                              Agree, their baked goods are awesome, they also have really good meals....love that place.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...