Test Pardon Me Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Pardon Me

Test
Nov 21, 2020 | 04:52 1 I thought this was the "HUMOUR" section. Reply With Quote
Nov 21, 2020 | 05:35 2 "Biden Forgets To Put On Clothes, Media Praises His Majestic Outfit"

"KISSIMMEE, FL—Joe Biden was taken out of the cooler in his campaign bus to give a speech at a campaign stop today, but oops! He forgot to put on clothes.

No worries for the Biden campaign, though..."

Until a little boy show up -

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-forgets-to-put-on-clothes-media-praises-his-majestic-outfit?utm_content=buffer4f163&utm_medium=social&u tm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer Reply With Quote
Nov 21, 2020 | 06:08 3 This has Rudy Guiliani another fossil worried, he’s thinking if he forgets to put on his pants he’s not going to have anywhere to put his hands. Reply With Quote
Nov 21, 2020 | 07:36 4 In keeping with the humor component, I'm glad he's behind the podium. Reply With Quote

• Nov 21, 2020 | 08:07 5
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    In keeping with the humor component, I'm glad he's behind the podium.
    When Rudy sees the young underage female in the crowd he states would you please rise. And he’s not referring to the baffled crowd. Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 08:12 6
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    When Rudy sees the young underage female in the crowd he states would you please rise. And he’s not referring to the baffled crowd.
    Is your fascination with an old man like Rudy's nether regions not a bit disturbing? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Nov 21, 2020 | 08:29 7 Sounds like Wheelie has a wrinkle fetish. Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 08:31 8 He’s the presidents right hand man!!! Lmao Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 08:32 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Sounds like Wheelie has a wrinkle fetish.
    He might have the propensity to work the wrinkles out of situations. Reply With Quote

• Nov 21, 2020 | 08:47 10
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    Is your fascination with an old man like Rudy's nether regions not a bit disturbing?
    Almost as disturbing as his incessant fascination with hookers urinating. Has been brought up countless times. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Nov 21, 2020 | 09:03 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Almost as disturbing as his incessant fascination with hookers urinating. Has been brought up countless times.
    Oh here we go the boys who can’t stand the reality of their heroes. Now we’re attacking posters who post a joke. Wait I thought that was done by people who had no brain? Yes I was right. Lmao.

It’s Trudueas fault it’s Trudueas fault the world will end there better? Lmao Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 10:13 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Almost as disturbing as his incessant fascination with hookers urinating. Has been brought up countless times.
    And you're a first timer to Agriville, and are therefore innocent of any repetitive posts.

With no regurgitation, is there an Agriville? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Nov 21, 2020 | 10:20 13 I would say that increasingly, there is less and less Agriville. Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 11:41 14
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    And you're a first timer to Agriville, and are therefore innocent of any repetitive posts.

With no regurgitation, is there an Agriville?
    He is more than welcome to post it as often as he deems necessary, just seems like an odd fixation for a grown man. Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 12:45 15 You and the little glee club have posted more times about me posting it than I ve actually posted it. Hahahahaha talk about fixation.

Truduea bad Truduea bad the big reset the big reset.
    Got some news there will be a reset no matter Truduea or not because your heroes aren’t any better. Reply With Quote

• Nov 21, 2020 | 15:23 16 Woops liked accidentally Reply With Quote
    Nov 21, 2020 | 15:26 17
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Woops liked accidentally
    Should be a way to remove mistakes or maybe it was a subliminal thing. Reply With Quote