Test Messages That Go Where You Go Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Messages That Go Where You Go

Test
Nov 20, 2020 | 09:51 1 Bumper Stickers. Just found out that Vista Print will custom-make bumper stickers. What a great gift idea.
Let’s Make Canada Great Again. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Nov 20, 2020 | 10:12 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Bumper Stickers. Just found out that Vista Print will custom-make bumper stickers. What a great gift idea.
    Let’s Make Canada Great Again.
    You mean make Canada stupid again like Trump is doing to the U.S. Reply With Quote
    Nov 20, 2020 | 10:36 3
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    You mean make Canada stupid again like Trump is doing to the U.S.
    What a strange reply. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Nov 20, 2020 | 10:41 4 Maga has almost led to civil war in the U.S. we don't need this crap here. Canada is fine the way it is. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Nov 20, 2020 | 11:08 5 My father always predicted there would be a revolution here. I wonder if in my lifetime. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Nov 20, 2020 | 11:12 6 One could predict there’ll be a revolution anywhere and it’ll happen eventually. Reply With Quote
    Nov 20, 2020 | 11:18 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    One could predict there’ll be a revolution anywhere and it’ll happen eventually.
    Yes some with guns some solved politically.

Chickens don’t care. Although some are lobbying against kfc.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 20, 2020 at 11:20.
    blackpowder's Avatar Nov 20, 2020 | 11:36 8 A fine idea with a different slogan perhaps. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Nov 20, 2020 | 12:14 9 A disease with an agenda...

Name:  004 (5).jpg
Views: 244
Size:  71.4 KB
    Last edited by fjlip; Nov 20, 2020 at 12:25.
  • 2 Likes

• Nov 20, 2020 | 12:36 10 Chicken party spokesman only known as Rudy
    Spoke today outside the granery. Rudy stated of course we didn’t mean to have this meeting at the high end restaurant but exactly where we are in front of this square 8 by 10 wood bin. although it was noted that several roosters were seen outside rhe Saskatoon eatery looking lost.

However Rudy stated this confusion will not deter us. Our goal is make eating grass great again in regards to the desire for free range eating.
    Rudy Also stated rhe large scale housed facilities we see now have something nafarious going on as one hen popped up and stated we know their in there but they never come out. Rudy stated we just can’t get a proper number as you can see kfc has 3 piece and 4 piece dinners and sometimes with 3 legs. Rudy said if that doesn’t look suspicious I don’t know what is no chicken has 3 legs and no wings. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like