• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson

Privately recorded with govt officials going viral. Hear for yourself.

Fúck here we go.....

Does he say Covid isn't a threat or our efforts to contain it are futile?

Wash rinse repeat.

Comment

Hahaha well that was good for a laugh. Maybe should walk down to a hospital or a refeer van morgue we don’t usually have that with the flu.

Can you buy these tapes somewhere or is Rudy making them maybe just for some extra money for the stealing of rhe election. Lmao!
      Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 19, 2020, 23:57.

Comment

Yup. More will die from other issues that will never be talked about. There is more to this than a bad flu and people are easily confused into believing what ever the media, the news, the sports channels, the weather networks, schools, any bozo on the web that spews their founded and unfounded views about this. Use your own brains which I might add is sorely lacking in this day and age of google. It’s easy to find out all sides of this issue without some supposed expert telling u their side of someone else’s agenda. This has way more to do with our governments mismanagement of OUR funds than a virus. Like SF3 says follow the money.

Comment

Dr Shahab projects double the cases in a few months..
          No faith in masks?
          What is the average death rate in sask per day of all causes?
          heard 26..
          So yes the 32 covid total since march seems tiny..
          All lives and deaths matter..
          Think for yourselves..

Comment

Yes jazz ,he talks a good game.
            But ,we are way over his numbers of
            1 in 300,000 deaths already under 65.
            And it just got here

Pretty easy with a million population
            To do the math. Times 3.3
            It has just really started here an we are
            Over that already.
            So glad I am just under your 65 they deserve
            To die number.
            All I can say is , considering this is a marketing
            Forum , buy reefer truck rentals
            They are all the rage now.

Comment

Probably 1 out of 300000 die from just COVID-19
              All other deaths have more than one cause.

Comment

The problem is imported but you think they will stop the incoming flights? yeh, they are really concerned enough to keep Covid outside our borders! (Sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                  Probably 1 out of 300000 die from just COVID-19
                  All other deaths have more than one cause.
                  Video is an affirmation of the obvious.

",,,politics playing medicine...", "...masks are utterly useless..." - but what would a doctor of virology know.

His words support broad study results earlier released by the CDC.

It appears that Alberta is the only province that lists all co-morbidities related to the deaths.

When all the info is presented, it suddenly looks a whole lot different.

But deniers are gonna deny...

Comment

From this day forward I choose to drink and drive, often. If some poor sap happens to die because of my carelessness I guess that poor sap just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Short of locking me up, even taking my license or confiscating my vehicle won't stop me.

I wish I was a commercial passenger airline pilot.....

Comment

26 people die every day in Saskatchewan from other causes but only 32 have died from Covid in 265 days So 32/265 equals .12 of a person. Or a tenth of a person - Geez its a huge problem! (More sarcasm)

Comment

What happened to trust the scientists? The guy sounds like he has credentials to comment.

Unless you guys think Tam is the health authority we should listen to.

They are rolling out new models again saying sask is going to have 400,000k cases, or 4500, or who knows.

Comment

I knew that drunk driving comment wouldn't be popular.

I'm not going to try and repeat everything I've posted in the past to discredit or support that drunk driving comparison.

.....and I don't own any tin foil hats.

Economically there has been too many casualties and will be more.

Maybe the rest of the economy will now know what the oil industry feels like.

This too shall pass, and so will afew people.

Comment

What did the speaker say that wasnt true? Everything we have tried has not stopped it. Everyone is wearing masks in contact areas. But if masks dont really work and the virus is airborn up to 30 ft. How do you suggest we combat that. Please explain your ideas. Are you suggesting we social distance 30 frigging feet?

And the vaccine success rates are on par with the survival rate. 94% vaccine efficacy vs 95% survival in general population.

Cmon people, please think for once.

Comment

So a person in the covid testing business, takes the politics out, goes completely against what would benefit his line of work, presents evidence... but nothing to see here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.