• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fyfe parts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fyfe parts

Has anyone used Fyfe parts for combines like feeder chain just wondering the quality

I haven't bought stuff there lately but have thought that they were fairly priced for the quality.

They used to sell Loewen. Not sure if that's still the case

Comment

I sometimes buy parts from Fyfe in Edmonton. They are an A&I products distributor amongst others. Did get a pitman arm for a JD wobble box that was machined incorrectly but the replacement was fine. Saved money over JD original. Don't stock a lot of parts however I can get them most out of Regina in a couple of days. If I really want to save money and have the time I will order from the U.S. and to save even more on big orders I will pick them up at border storage. Bit of hassle with customs though.

Comment

*most* of the a&I parts I've bought have worked just fine. Some guys claim a&I stands for Adapt&Improvise... I've done some of that, but I still defer to them on easy to change high wear items on the combine unless I can go OEM for less than 10% extra.

Comment

Well, in principle, an approach to the design of equipment, which provides for the repair, restoration, replacement of spare parts, is the right approach. After all, the base is made durable and you just change the "consumables". It is much more convenient than buying a new harvester or tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.