• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DML

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DML

My take.

I put up two threads yesterday.

Covid status in my state 629 views.

Aussie market comments 100 views.

Covid could have been viewed by 60 people numerous times.

Aussie markets could have been 90 people clicked on the link.

Not a competition to see how many comments it’s the content of the thread.

Not sure if you notice at times some of the “super off topic” posters may post if they don’t get a comment they keep adding to there thread until some one bites.

Its true narcissism I kid you not.

A “good” high volume thread with lots of comments doesn’t actually mean that.

My crusade farmaholic crusade and others will continue to MAGA I liked that who ever coined the phrase.

Gotta go to work effing 40 c here today gotta do stock water run.

Darn super hot here for November thus far knocking the stuffing out of me.

Hey dml hope ya don’t crack a wobbly i respectfully disagree mate.

"...crack a wobbly..." that's gotta be one of the most accurate descriptors ever, especially in this context!

Click image for larger version

Name:	laugh until.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	770407

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      My take.

I put up two threads yesterday.

Covid status in my state 629 views.

Aussie market comments 100 views.

Covid could have been viewed by 60 people numerous times.

Aussie markets could have been 90 people clicked on the link.

Not a competition to see how many comments it’s the content of the thread.

Not sure if you notice at times some of the “super off topic” posters may post if they don’t get a comment they keep adding to there thread until some one bites.

Its true narcissism I kid you not.

A “good” high volume thread with lots of comments doesn’t actually mean that.

My crusade farmaholic crusade and others will continue to MAGA I liked that who ever coined the phrase.

Gotta go to work effing 40 c here today gotta do stock water run.

Darn super hot here for November thus far knocking the stuffing out of me.

Hey dml hope ya don’t crack a wobbly i respectfully disagree mate.
      Hi Mallee:

And I do not begrudge either of your posts. I believe you have the right to post both topics on an unmoderated forum and should not be censored by anyone but the administrators if they think you broke the rules they have established.

I have never had sheep and have no interest in raising sheep, only cattle, but that does not mean I want an old time range war. Nor do I think you should not be allowed to post about your sheep on this marketing forum. It is my choice to read your posts if I want, or ignore them, or respond. It is my loss if I miss something interesting about Australia ag if I decide to skip over something about sheep on this forum. I have never blocked anyone and have no intention to.

You may have a valid point on counting views and posts, I have no idea how it is tabulated on agriville. But when a thread lasts only one day with few responses I assume there is not a lot of interest or support.

I have to admit I had no idea of what you meant by "crack a wobbly" and was going to ask if you could translate to American but decided to look it up myself. I assure you I have no problem with your post. You are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you are coming from. I respect you because you post without name calling or belittling; I wish everyone on this forum was as civil as you. I hope you continue to contribute to Agriville. Have a good day and think cool. From experience I recommend a quick dip in the stock tank. It has worked wonders for me on a hot day.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        I have to admit I had no idea of what you meant by "crack a wobbly" and was going to ask if you could translate to American but decided to look it up myself. I assure you I have no problem with your post. You are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you are coming from. I respect you because you post without name calling or belittling; I wish everyone on this forum was as civil as you. I hope you continue to contribute to Agriville. Have a good day and think cool. From experience I recommend a quick dip in the stock tank. It has worked wonders for me on a hot day.
        Key point in bold (IMO). It's possible to disagree without being azzholes to eachother. Ideology and divisive culture is getting in the way here.

PS I thought crack a wobbly might have meant open a beer, but it didn't fit in context. We call them wobbly-pops sometimes, mallee, if you didn't know already.

Comment

I found agriville years ago Tis a unique site.

Still is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...