• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Concedes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Concedes

From Jimmy Fallon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53dTOBXeED4

It’s all funny until it isn’t.
    Jp Morgan has advised their clients to brace themselves for a state of chaos in markets siting a real possibility turnip will order Barr to seize ballots in enough states and make those states ineligible to cast electoral ballots thus paving the way for gop senate to declare turnip the president even while losing those states disqualified. They went so far as to say you could see duelling inaugural speaches.

At rhe same time Pennsylvania judge dismisses trumps claims as unfounded without evidence Rudy guiliani stated thats fine all part of the s process we now go to the Supreme Court?? Without evidence?

I m beginning to think turnip will remain one way or another unless republicans themselves tske him out.

Comment

Mark Aronchick, lawyer representing Pennsylvania county election boards talks about the "fraud" case with Rudy "Just adjusting my pants" Juliani.

Comment

He won't leave the White House in case they lock him out. State of depression over the legal issues that await him Jan 21.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.