• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great reset? I didn’t sign up for this Bullshit. Did you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau at the end of his presser this morning suggested that if the provinces cooperate to control covid there would be no need for the emergency measures act. Sounds like a threat to me.

Comment

Not everyone who got ahead in life did it at the expense of the poor!

Being born into opportunity
      Taking risks
      Lifestyle choices
      Hard work
      Good business and money management skills
      Luck

My goodness, there's a saying about penalizing members of society for their success.

We already have social safety nets, what more.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
        Trudeau at the end of his presser this morning suggested that if the provinces cooperate to control covid there would be no need for the emergency measures act. Sounds like a threat to me.
        Trudeau cant evoke emergency powers without all party consensus. That shipped sailed last spring. CPC aint going to give him a blank cheque again.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
          Of course I'm right, I haven't admitted to being wrong yet!🤣

The common language thing is something I believe started in the 90's. The corporate and government worlds started using "buzz" words. Most meeting minutes, proposals, draft plans etc pretty well all include a section on terms of reference or common goals. It is done under the premise that everyone has common understanding, I do believe it also has subliminal psychological component. If you hear things enough times you start to believe and accept. I used to work for The Co-operators insurance Co. They always had a corporate attitude of leading instead of following industry and community. Late 90's or early 2000 they had a series of meetings and the buzz word was sustainability and what it means. I knew the dictionary definition but it was not a commonly used word at the time. The CEO directly said pay attention because this will be the focus going forward. Bottom line is "sustainability" became common industry and corporate language that is used everywhere today from your crop inputs to dish soap to government to economics with similar but different meanings.

Trendy isnt really the word but it's kinda what happens when you get the same types of people having meetings about having meetings. Lots of fluffy words and phrases, and lots of proposals, but reality is not much gets accomplished.
          Still waiting for Turdeau to use "sustainable" and spending in the same sentence....

Comment

How did Pierre invoke the war Measures Act October Crisis 1970? I remember it well. I remember driving up to Marquis Hall and being terrified that we could be arrested.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Nov 18, 2020, 07:45.

Comment

The only reset that is needed is one in which central bankers stop the money printing press. That will be reset and a massive shock to the system! People will need to work for a living once again and things will get built back better. Don't think that is what is in mind though.

Comment

Ajl that’s exactly what shud have happened in 2008. But the powers that be decided to kick the can down the road and now we’ve recycled that can a dozen times and the recycling machine has now malfunctioned and has created an overpriced society but the genius’ that started it don’t know what to do to fix it. So now we start a pandemic and decide if we are all going down the crapper we might as well call it even and start over. So those that did all the right things, running there business’ in the black are gonna pay the most and share it with the deadbeats and those that lost the lottery and were born in a third world toilet. All of us must do our duty and help those that can’t help themselves. We have taken Mother nature’s law of the “survival of the fittest” and changed it to the law of “survival of all”.....no matter what. They haven’t figured out to let some things be and it will figure it out on its own. Buttttttttttt we can’t do that because that would be inhumane and might make someone cry or feel bad so we are back to those that did the right things in the society we set up and the only alternative is for the “modestly rich” to help the “unlucky ones”. But not the “super rich”, just the “modestly rich”! Totally phuckin unreal if this is their new plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                  Still waiting for Turdeau to use "sustainable" and spending in the same sentence....
                  Has absolutely zero concept of that

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                    The only reset that is needed is one in which central bankers stop the money printing press. That will be reset and a massive shock to the system! People will need to work for a living once again and things will get built back better. Don't think that is what is in mind though.
                    Technically the last time money came off the printing press was 1971 when the Bretton Woods systen was abolished. And yes the printing press is about to stop printing currency. Digital currency will give them the control they desire to carry out the great reset.

Last edited by biglentil; Nov 17, 2020, 22:15.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      Technically the last time money came off the printing press was 1971 when the Bretton Woods systen was abolished. And yes the printing press is about to stop printing currency. Digital currency will give them the control they desire to carry out the great reset.

I don’t follow how this means more control?
                      I deposit a cheque or cash it’s a piece of paper that gets turned into a computer number in my account. How does the new digital mean more control? If I had stacks of money in the bank they’d still control that also until they let me take it out no?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        I don’t follow how this means more control?
                        I deposit a cheque or cash it’s a piece of paper that gets turned into a computer number in my account. How does the new digital mean more control? If I had stacks of money in the bank they’d still control that also until they let me take it out no?
                        1st of all no more cash. No more untraceable transactions. Every digital currency unit will have a unique address similar to a serial number and so will every digital wallet. The transaction history from every single unit from whom to whom will be monitored, recorded and easily traceable in perpetuity. Not an approved purchase or transaction too bad for you, the transaction was blocked at the central bank servers. Maybe you exceeded your quota of 1 hamburger per month? Exorbitant rates of taxes taken right off the top of the digital wallet without the risk of losing out to back room 'cash deals' or tax avoidance. Cash deals become a big problem in countries with too high of a tax rate. Wallets and or digital units can be blocked or seized with the click of a button. Total money supply increased or decreased instantaneously. Negative interest rates will give savings a monthly haircut without people naturally resorting to the hiding of cash under the mattress.

The agenda is to destroy small business with the lockdowns, get everyone reliant on universal basic income that goes directly into digital wallets. For those that do not fall in line and say get the mandatory va@cine good luck buying food, traveling or earning a living.

It also gives the central banks the power to centralize control of production . No more than 30lbs of N for you Mr. farmer. By the way thats not your production Mr.Farmer, infact neither is the farm.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Nov 18, 2020, 00:52.

Comment

Lots of people collecting govt welfare and working for cash on the side. Wouldn’t be able to do that.

Comment

Considering that the biggest underground economy in Canada by far is Quebec, this concept seems like political suicide for the Liberals. If the Quebec populace had to pay their fair share of taxes, they likely wouldn't vote for the party that caused that ever again. They would also likely lose their preferred status under equalization if the entire underground economy was counted.

While I don't trust anything the Trudeau Liberals do, in principle, I am all for eliminating cash. Levels the playing field when we all pay our fair share of the tax burden. Makes illegal activities such as drug dealing etc nearly impossible.
                            But I don't trust this gang of crooks to use it for good instead of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Considering that the biggest underground economy in Canada by far is Quebec, this concept seems like political suicide for the Liberals. If the Quebec populace had to pay their fair share of taxes, they likely wouldn't vote for the party that caused that ever again. They would also likely lose their preferred status under equalization if the entire underground economy was counted.

While I don't trust anything the Trudeau Liberals do, in principle, I am all for eliminating cash. Levels the playing field when we all pay our fair share of the tax burden. Makes illegal activities such as drug dealing etc nearly impossible.
                              They own the central banks and the dominion voting system last used to cook the US election, votes do not scare them.

"Permit me to issue and control the*money*of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Rothschild
                              Last edited by biglentil; Nov 18, 2020, 01:03.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Your last sentence answers the question of "Why not?"

The problem isn't "cash". It is corruption.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...