• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applies to all crops listed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applies to all crops listed

If we all lock in fall prices which are relatively decent in most cases there is potential for decent returns provided we get the crop. It will however limit further upward potential of prices if there are rhe same problems that created this situation and these prices. Act of God should be included in case of loss of crop.

Factors are
    Weather conditions here and other competing areas
    What impact will a virus cure have on available money for our customers? What affect has it already had on individuals and governments
    Here and everywhere.

Will the new free trade agreement amongst
    China and the Asian countries that takes effect now have any influence on prices?
    Errol?

Comment

Seems to me market has topped out, don’t mind these levels historically good not excellent except for canola.

Guess I’m easily pleased.

With fear of turning your thread into a bitch brawl guess it depends on covid over next few weeks months and how market/consumers respond.

And how new administration handles it dealings with China as mentioned above.

Currently have 75 bales of wool in shed around the $900 to 1100 per bale. Down from highs of 16 months go 1900 to 2100 $.

And volatile market swings 10 to 12% weekly up and down. Depends if China in buying mood.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        Seems to me market has topped out, don’t mind these levels historically good not excellent except for canola.

Guess I’m easily pleased.

With fear of turning your thread into a bitch brawl guess it depends on covid over next few weeks months and how market/consumers respond.

And how new administration handles it dealings with China as mentioned above.

Currently have 75 bales of wool in shed around the $900 to 1100 per bale. Down from highs of 16 months go 1900 to 2100 $.

And volatile market swings 10 to 12% weekly up and down. Depends if China in buying mood.
        whats long term average price on wool?

Comment

How long can you store wool before something goes wrong?

How long before it needs to be processed?

Clean and dry must make a difference.

Is there enough lanolin(?oil) to help preserve it.

Nope, not interested in getting into the sheep business, just asking.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...