• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau 2030

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau 2030

These guys are brazen. Just throw it right in our faces. Muh conspiracy....

I've started the new republic of jazz and its a Trudeau no go zone. I have defunded that agenda.

Last edited by jazz; Nov 15, 2020, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      so calming

Comment

Notice Trudeau stated "Build Back Better" look who else used that language direct from their globalist handlers.

Comment

Agenda, puppet...

Click image for larger version

Name:	puppet 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	770394

Click image for larger version

Name:	PM ass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	770395

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Notice Trudeau stated "Build Back Better" look who else used that language direct from their globalist handlers.

Bidens not the only one,,,

https://twitter.com/Mariann74754415/status/1327835771819188224/ https://twitter.com/Mariann74754415/status/1327835771819188224/

creeped out yet???

In the voice of Tattoo, to Mr. Roarke, It's de plan boss, de plan !

This has all been decided years ago,,, decades ago,,, Trump just slowed them down for a little bit.
            Cheap food for all the masses,,, will continue, whether we like it or not !

Comment

Nuf said

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                Cheap food for all the masses,,, will continue, whether we like it or not !
                I was already counting on that. I damn near run a charity as it is.

Keeping the UN off my land is the bigger worry.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  I was already counting on that. I damn near run a charity as it is.

Keeping the UN off my land is the bigger worry.
                  Regulations for clearing land look like a potential issue if Trudeau and his band of climate alarmists team up with the UN loons.

Comment

After hearing the warnings and disastrous predictions of the Agenda 2030, and worrying what it means to me, I took the time to read it today. I think you all should if you havent already. Really not that scary or life altering for any of us. Just a bunch of goals that for the most part sound pretty good. The threats of taking your land away, communist governments, etc just aren't there. Take a breath and relax. The goals are reducing poverty (defined as living on $1.75 or less per day), giving women equal opportunity, opportunity for everyone of education, responsible use of the oceans. (17 main goals) all reasonable to me and remember they are goals not binding agreements.

Only goals that I can see being sensitive on agriville is one about addressing climate change and one that addresses sustainable land usage that would be against land clearing. Couple thoughts to ponder here, climate change isnt going away, the cause and solutions are debatable but there are areas of the world that will need some help. As for clearing land,I don't know what it's like in some of your areas, here it was all done well before my time, if it ain't cleared it's because it's too wet or too rocky. But overall what is better for ag prices and your profitability...have a few more billion acres of arable farmland in the world or leave the back 40 acres of bush for the wildlife? Remember there is lots of productive land in better climates than we have if they just decide to use it.

Regardless before you panic and repost wrong info go read the document.

Comment

$350/tonne carbon tax on oil and gas producers coming soon to western Canada. How is that not scary. I still want my $100/acre for carbon sequestration

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        Really not that scary or life altering for any of us.
                        Why does Trudeau want to confiscate 17% of Canadas land mass in the name of environmental protection?

JHC the entire country is rocks, ice, water and trees. How much more environmental is grabbing land going to get us? Only 4% of the country is actual arable habitable land. I would bet he is grabbing some of that and not tundra and mountains.

GDR, the smoke fire analogy is clearly in play here. Trudeau is is the first politician to speak reset, agenda 2030 and build back better in the same speech all while referencing the UN.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tasker-nature-emergency-triple-protected-land-1.5213650 Canada needs to triple the amount of protected land and water to tackle 'nature emergency': report

It argues Canada must adopt aggressive measures beyond current targets by promising to protect and restore 30 per cent of all the country's land and inland waters by 2030 — about 330 million hectares.

That proposed goal would almost triple the amount of land currently protected through measures by federal, provincial and Indigenous governments. As of 2019, 11.8 per cent of Canada's land mass had been set aside for conservation.

But the advocacy group says Canada shouldn't stop at 30 per cent — that it should commit to protecting half the country's landmass from development (including extractive industries like logging and oil and gas) at some point over the next century.
                        Last edited by jazz; Nov 15, 2020, 22:44.

Comment

Protecting land? Oh how hypocritical....maybe start around those metropolitan cities....that gobble up land around them instead of making the best possible use of what they've already got covered in concrete and pavement!

How much under-utilized space is in cities? Empty mall space but new development continues. Some cities are like donuts...an unhealthy doughy mess with a hole in the middle.

Build up not out. But there is unlimited space and little concern over urban development.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Protecting land? Oh how hypocritical....maybe start around those metropolitan cities....that gobble up land around them instead of making the best possible use of what they've already got covered in concrete and pavement!

How much under-utilized space is in cities? Empty mall space but new development continues. Some cities are like donuts...an unhealthy doughy mess with a hole in the middle.

Build up not out. But there is unlimited space and little concern over urban development.
                            Yes I agree and no more expansion outward when there is plenty of land not used within the city limits. But many times it’s just people wanting to move away from the downtown crime because downtowns were not rejuvenated and kept up so to speak inviting almost gangs etc to take over. Deal with those issues and build up and redo should be imposed on cities.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Why does Trudeau want to confiscate 17% of Canadas land mass in the name of environmental protection?

JHC the entire country is rocks, ice, water and trees. How much more environmental is grabbing land going to get us? Only 4% of the country is actual arable habitable land. I would bet he is grabbing some of that and not tundra and mountains.

GDR, the smoke fire analogy is clearly in play here. Trudeau is is the first politician to speak reset, agenda 2030 and build back better in the same speech all while referencing the UN.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tasker-nature-emergency-triple-protected-land-1.5213650 Canada needs to triple the amount of protected land and water to tackle 'nature emergency': report

It argues Canada must adopt aggressive measures beyond current targets by promising to protect and restore 30 per cent of all the country's land and inland waters by 2030 — about 330 million hectares.

That proposed goal would almost triple the amount of land currently protected through measures by federal, provincial and Indigenous governments. As of 2019, 11.8 per cent of Canada's land mass had been set aside for conservation.

But the advocacy group says Canada shouldn't stop at 30 per cent — that it should commit to protecting half the country's landmass from development (including extractive industries like logging and oil and gas) at some point over the next century.
                              Why do you choose to prove Chuck, Agstar, Dml and tweety's point over and over again about misleading info? Read your own article you posted! Confiscate? Kind of a trigger word isnt it while the article clearly discusses buying the land which has been going on for a long time, it's not a new concept and your article is old also. It is also not the government buying the land either, granted they have donated money to the cause.

Personally I think it's great to protect more land from development. How can a farmer not want to see nature prosper it's kinda what we do? Used to be programs in the USA to set aside land for nature and farmers were paid not to produce in an effort to help ag prices. I would rather see a version of that here than cash payments that are often asked for by farmers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...