• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kato or rpkaiser-BIG-C Meeting?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kato or rpkaiser-BIG-C Meeting?

Just want to make sure that the meeting at the Narrows is still on for tomorrow night at 7pm.??
    I managed to get 3 or 4 people to come along.From here we'll probably have to leave by about 3 or 3:30 to be there for 7.
    Looking forward to it.Please post back before noon tomorrow if anything has changed.Thanks!!

I spoke with Rene Catellier, and yes it is on. If you'd like to call him, his number is 347-5619, but he's probably running around with the tour already.

What I learned is that it is a group of touring Quebec feedlot operators on an overnight stop at the Narrows Lodge. The organizers liked what Cam had to say, and asked him to come and speak with them.

So basically the primary function of this thing is not necessarily a Big C meeting, but I can see it darn soon turning into one.

When I asked him if it's OK for anyone to come, he said absolutely, everyone is more than welcome.

There will be government, (probably Roseanne etc), and industry people, whoever that may be, and media. There will be other local cattlemen as well.

What he said to me is that the more people we can put in a room to brainstorm, the better.

I'm making some calls tonight to some people who may be interested also.

See ya there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...