• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What city do Dems burn first?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What city do Dems burn first?

When the trump tsunuami red wave rolls through the USA on Tuesday?

This might be a good question for pollsters to ask although technically Portland has never stopped looting since June. Democrats on east coast will start looting and burning first due to their time zone advantage.

My top pick for new looting is:
    Washington DC

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      When the trump tsunuami red wave rolls through the USA on Tuesday?
      Or you can ask which governor do right wing militia's plot to kidnap next if Biden wins

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        The radical left will destroy America !
        Too bad the FBI disagrees with you. Statement by Wray to Senate committee:

“A huge chunk of those domestic terrorism investigations involve racially-motivated, violent extremist-motivated terrorist attacks,” Wray said. “And the majority of those, of the racially-motivated, violent extremist attacks, are fueled by some kind of white supremacy. And I would say that the most lethal activity over the last few years has been committed by those type of attackers.”

Comment

These rioters/protesters don't realize that the police that they are fighting against are actually keeping them alive.
          No police presence means fed up property owners with guns and idling backhoes.

Comment

I bet them fake orange wigs get burnt first
            After trunk narrowly escapes. Lmao!
            If that loser loses people don’t realize his debts to Russia and Chinese mob become instantly due. He ll be worthless to them other than the debt he owes them and rhe saudis. I m not sure how good the ex presidential protection is but it better be good because they won’t want that loser to start talking either.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              I bet them fake orange wigs get burnt first
              After trunk narrowly escapes. Lmao!
              If that loser loses people don’t realize his debts to Russia and Chinese mob become instantly due. He ll be worthless to them other than the debt he owes them and rhe saudis. I m not sure how good the ex presidential protection is but it better be good because they won’t want that loser to start talking either.
              What is your electoral college prediction?
              There are 538 votes, how many will Biden and Trump each get?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                What is your electoral college prediction?
                There are 538 votes, how many will Biden and Trump each get?
                Trump already won, the initial counts will
                Have trump ahead but the mail in ballots will be a win for Biden,but during that wait trump will
                Order the Supreme Court puppets to not count one state. I don’t know for sure I think it will be Florida. It worked for bush against gore and bush wasn’t a crook like this loser. There will be massive looting and fighting some of trunps skin heads will open up on a crowd somewhere multiple deaths. Then the other losers will strike back. Meanwhile Covid will be on the lose even more than now national guard will have to be employed at hospitals as those seeking medical attention will be turned back.
                Stock market will be halted.
                Other than that it will be a normal trump afternoon on the golf course.

Comment

I think Philadelphia burns either way

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4C51A198-3E97-4D9B-8BCC-740371F91504.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	770305

Going by pictures Washington DC is already boarding up and helping the forestry industry. You can never count out any city full of radical Democrats.....looting and killing businesses is their specialty.
                    Last edited by Oliver88; Oct 31, 2020, 06:40.

Comment

Comment

DC is the target. You can see antifa mobilizing on twitter. Its the perfect location. The WH is there and a Trump hotel too. They hope to over run the WH and physically remove Trump or at least start some shooting with the national guard and spin it into peaceful protest or something.

Comment

Trump has been the one who has been fanning the flames of division by saying that there will be electoral fraud and that mail in ballots are not legitimate.

He also is trying to reduce the capacity of the US Postal service to delay mail in ballots.

He has said he will not peacefully concede defeat if he loses Even though leading Republicans have said he will.

He told the "poor" proud boys to stand by! He has refused to condemn right wing criminals and violence of the type that occurred in Michigan.

In gun happy america what could possibly go wrong in this scenario?

If there is any dispute or conflict after the election results, it will drag the economy down and perhaps cause a major crisis that will have some impact on us. Since Trump is president he will and should be held responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Trump has been the one who has been fanning the flames of division by saying that there will be electoral fraud and that mail in ballots are not legitimate.

He also is trying to reduce the capacity of the US Postal service to delay mail in ballots.

He has said he will not peacefully concede defeat if he loses Even though leading Republicans have said he will.

He told the "poor" proud boys to stand by! He has refused to condemn right wing criminals and violence of the type that occurred in Michigan.

In gun happy america what could possibly go wrong in this scenario?

If there is any dispute or conflict after the election results, it will drag the economy down and perhaps cause a major crisis that will have some impact on us. Since Trump is president he will and should be held responsible.
                            What cities are all the Major looting and riots again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              Going by pictures Washington DC is already boarding up and helping the forestry industry. You can never count out any city full of radical Democrats.....looting and killing businesses is their specialty.
                              So that's why plywood prices have tripled since March, here I was told it had something to do with the Wuhan Flu !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...